Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »
Reply To Thread

Debate #1... GO!Follow

#452 Oct 16 2012 at 7:39 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
You obviously have nothing and just made up generic responses.. I just responded, like I'm doing now, for the +1.

The simple fact that you said "conclusions", is a dead give away. I feel better. I thought for a moment that I made a mistake. Thanks !


Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand


I understand the concept of "generic" trolling very well. You made something singular plural and I asked you to specify that thing that you made plural. There was no response. I'm still waiting for your response.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#453 Oct 16 2012 at 10:55 PM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand
Doesn't have to. Just pick the opposite and go to town.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#454 Oct 17 2012 at 5:25 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand
Doesn't have to. Just pick the opposite and go to town.


That's essentially what he did. His comments don't even make sense, let alone form a proof.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#455 Oct 17 2012 at 5:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,958 posts
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand
Doesn't have to. Just pick the opposite and go to town.


That's essentially what he did. His comments don't even make sense, let alone form a proof.


Clearly. Which is why others are having a difficult time following it, instead of laughing at you.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#456 Oct 17 2012 at 8:46 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,466 posts
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand
Doesn't have to. Just pick the opposite and go to town.


That's essentially what he did. His comments don't even make sense, let alone form a proof.


Says the guy who fabricated an entire calculation based on variables made up on the spot to argue his level of intelligence. No actual basis in anything resembling fact what so ever, but somehow derived at a conclusion.

It is just an elaborate NO U! post....and if you are after +1's like you claim, why go through the effort of making your self look stupid...granted it doesn't require much effort.


____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#457 Oct 17 2012 at 8:57 AM Rating: Excellent
The rebuttal was pretty clear, he didn't make it complicated at all.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#458 Oct 17 2012 at 9:28 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,466 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
The rebuttal was pretty clear, he didn't make it complicated at all.

NO U!
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#459 Oct 17 2012 at 9:33 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
why go through the effort of making your self look stupid...granted it doesn't require much effort.
Because you guys will reply and continue these debacles.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#460 Oct 17 2012 at 9:51 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,466 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
rdmcandie wrote:
why go through the effort of making your self look stupid...granted it doesn't require much effort.
Because you guys will reply and continue these debacles.


well of course, I will take my +1's where I can get them. Its the same reason I reply to Gbaji.


Edited, Oct 17th 2012 11:52am by rdmcandie
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#461 Oct 17 2012 at 3:04 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Unsurprisingly, you still don't understand
Doesn't have to. Just pick the opposite and go to town.


That's essentially what he did. His comments don't even make sense, let alone form a proof.


Clearly. Which is why others are having a difficult time following it, instead of laughing at you.


Given the level of understanding demonstrated on this forum, I don't take offense of being laughed it
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#462 Oct 17 2012 at 4:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,958 posts
Yes. Everyone else has the problem.

Ask Gbaji if you can borrow one of his crosses, I hear he gets them in bulk.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#463 Oct 17 2012 at 5:23 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
TLW wrote:
Yes. Everyone else has the problem.

Ask Gbaji if you can borrow one of his crosses, I hear he gets them in bulk.


It's not everyone, just the people who typically respond. People like you just say "everyone" as a weak counter. You stated that there was an error in my proof and when asked to disprove it, you decided to make random statements.

Thank you for proving my point. +1
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#464 Oct 17 2012 at 5:38 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,944 posts
Almalieque wrote:
TLW wrote:
Yes. Everyone else has the problem.

Ask Gbaji if you can borrow one of his crosses, I hear he gets them in bulk.


It's not everyone, just the people who typically respond. People like you just say "everyone" as a weak counter. You stated that there was an error in my proof and when asked to disprove it, you decided to make random statements.

Thank you for proving my point. +1

So, proof was yours?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#465 Oct 17 2012 at 6:45 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
Are you asking what the proof was or if it was mine?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#466 Oct 17 2012 at 7:54 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,958 posts
But who was phone?
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#467 Oct 17 2012 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm actually kind of surprised that alma didn't try to address the points, rather then insisting you just made random statements. That's actually not usually like him. Too bad.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#468 Oct 17 2012 at 8:56 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
But who was phone?


Exactly...Thank you for proving my point.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#469 Oct 17 2012 at 10:16 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,958 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
But who was phone?


Exactly...Thank you for proving my point.


That you're nonsensical ramblings are reminiscent of a lost child?

If that was your point, well, mission accomplished.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#470 Oct 18 2012 at 1:16 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,944 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Are you asking what the proof was or if it was mine?

Sorry, I was making a bad joke on sock puppet trolls. Carry on.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#471 Oct 18 2012 at 2:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Debalic wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Are you asking what the proof was or if it was mine?

Sorry, I was making a bad joke on sock puppet trolls. Carry on.
Jeez, Alma, I'm blind and I saw the joke.

Step up your game, dude.
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#472 Oct 18 2012 at 5:20 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,975 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
But who was phone?


Exactly...Thank you for proving my point.


That you're nonsensical ramblings are reminiscent of a lost child?

If that was your point, well, mission accomplished.


See, that "nonsensical ramblings" is what us adults call math. Just because it seems to be over your head, doesn't make it nonsensical. Given the fact that you don't even know HOW to disprove it, let alone disproving it, you are playing in a league too advance for your simple comprehension. The funny thing is, that's an elementary proof.


Edited, Oct 18th 2012 10:28pm by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 38 All times are in CDT
JennockFV, Anonymous Guests (37)