Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

LBGT TerrorismFollow

#452 Sep 10 2012 at 7:14 AM Rating: Good
******
43,093 posts
Debalic wrote:
I think we just need to do away with any references to breeding or producing children because, hey, it's not like we have a population shortage or anything.
You've been talking to my wife.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#453Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 8:59 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You have absolutely no room to be talking. 2/3 of JUL is present and myself. This is a whole other level which you are just incapable of understanding. Don't let the fact that you share the same views as JUL confuse you to believe that your arguments somehow automagically make sense.
#454 Sep 10 2012 at 9:16 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,668 posts
When accusing someone else of not making sense, you might want to make sure your own ramblings makes sense.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#455Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:25 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nice to see you too Smiley: grin
#456 Sep 10 2012 at 9:31 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nice to see you too Smiley: grin

What's a JUL?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#457 Sep 10 2012 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
******
43,093 posts
Dyslexic Justice League.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#458 Sep 10 2012 at 9:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
then your comment makes no sense.

Not to you, anyway and I'm fine with that. We've already established that we have vastly different mindsets on these things. I'm okay with that. Hell, I feel better for knowing it.

I understand that you want to call that a cop-out. I don't care. Spending my time trying to prove my worth or the value of my ideas to someone who can't begin to understand where I'm coming from is a fool's errand. I mean, it'd be different if this was Day One but we're working with years of precedent that you're not going to understand and I'm not going to find the magic combination of words that'll make it happen. Fortunately, my ego is secure enough that it can withstand you thinking I can't respond or however you want to phrase it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#459Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:35 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You stating that doesn't in any way make that a cop-out. You saying that, but not adhering to it, makes it a cop out. I understand you very well. I just don't agree with you. I believe the likewise is for you to me. That is why I'm not just labeling it a "cop out". The difference is, I'm not giving that answer to certain comments while continuing to "argue in circles" on other comments.
#460 Sep 10 2012 at 10:48 AM Rating: Excellent
It's so amazingly obvious from your responses that you in fact don't understand.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#461 Sep 10 2012 at 11:00 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
I understand that if I push the little red arrow enough things will fade away.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#462Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:13 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wait, so you think me being "sub-defaulted" will result in me going away?
#463 Sep 10 2012 at 11:33 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
It makes your posts collapse, dumbshit.
#464 Sep 10 2012 at 11:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Elinda wrote:
I understand that if I push the little red arrow enough things will fade away.
the ignore function works even better.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#465 Sep 10 2012 at 11:33 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
#466 Sep 10 2012 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,159 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Elinda wrote:
I understand that if I push the little red arrow enough things will fade away.
the ignore function works even better.
Staying out of any women's or LBGT rights threads works just as well.
____________________________
Banh
#467Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:10 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) All of those responses are more effective than "sub-defaulting" me. Guenny, just because everything apparently has to be spelled out for you doesn't mean likewise for everyone else. It's probably more beneficial if you think before you type. Better yet, do us all a favor, just stop all and all.
#468 Sep 10 2012 at 2:28 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
Heh. I probably couldn't have gotten a better response if I had actually tried to troll him. I presumed such a master manipulator like him would be above the karma chameleon.
#469 Sep 10 2012 at 2:30 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Guenny wrote:
Heh. I probably couldn't have gotten a better response if I had actually tried to troll him. I presumed such a master manipulator like him would be above the karma chameleon.


His ability to resist comes and goes.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#470 Sep 10 2012 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
I assume he jumps at the chance to retort when I say something to him without calling him a virgin, because those opportunities are few and far between.
#471 Sep 10 2012 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,159 posts
Whatever you say, virgin.
____________________________
Banh
#472 Sep 10 2012 at 4:33 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,912 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Guenny wrote:
Heh. I probably couldn't have gotten a better response if I had actually tried to troll him. I presumed such a master manipulator like him would be above the karma chameleon.


His ability to resist comes and goes.


Not at all. Unlike others, if I ignore someone, I just do it. I don't talk about it. I bees about it.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#473 Sep 10 2012 at 4:46 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
More garbled gibberish. Thanks. Smiley: thumbsup
#474 Sep 10 2012 at 4:58 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,912 posts
I'm here on the weekends too!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#475 Sep 10 2012 at 5:19 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,369 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Or we could just include every couple which might possibly be able to procreate and avoid all the tests and expense.
Good, then we can let the gays marry because there are medical procedures to allow them to procreate as well! Glad you agree.


Gay couples can procreate? No. They can't. They have no more capability to procreate as a couple than as individuals. And they always require some contribution from someone of the opposite sex (so *not* their partner) to do so. Want to try again?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#476 Sep 10 2012 at 5:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Q: How is a gay couple's baby like a dude fucking a roofie'd sorority girl?

A: Gbaji doesn't accept either as legitimate so they don't exist!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#477 Sep 10 2012 at 5:37 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,826 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Debalic wrote:
I think we just need to do away with any references to breeding or producing children because, hey, it's not like we have a population shortage or anything. Quite the opposite.


On that note I invite you all to join us at the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

Sorry, but I'm already a breeder. Though, taken out of context I can get behind this statement:

Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#478Almalieque, Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 5:37 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) To be fair, it isn't biologically THEIR child.
#479 Sep 10 2012 at 5:42 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,826 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I'm here on the weekends too!

Well, that alone puts you at a step above varus, who can only post on weekdays while sitting in the manager's office of daddy's insurance firm.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#480 Sep 10 2012 at 6:01 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,912 posts
I got rained in today.... Smiley: frown
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#481 Sep 10 2012 at 6:02 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,093 posts
gbaji wrote:
Want to try again?
Cosa buona sarebbe che fare? Basta ripetere a te stesso più e più volte e spero di vincere attraverso attrito, non l'intelligenza di qualsiasi tipo. Se l'unica ragione per bloccare il matrimonio è la capacità di riprodursi, quindi le persone che sono sterili non dovrebbero essere consentite per entrambi. Urlando "homos non può riprodursi!" sopra e oltre ancora non realmente cambia che stanno cambiando l'argomento e credere che tu sia brillante in vostra astuzia.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#482 Sep 10 2012 at 7:18 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,912 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Want to try again?
Cosa buona sarebbe che fare? Basta ripetere a te stesso più e più volte e spero di vincere attraverso attrito, non l'intelligenza di qualsiasi tipo. Se l'unica ragione per bloccare il matrimonio è la capacità di riprodursi, quindi le persone che sono sterili non dovrebbero essere consentite per entrambi. Urlando "homos non può riprodursi!" sopra e oltre ancora non realmente cambia che stanno cambiando l'argomento e credere che tu sia brillante in vostra astuzia.


Simmer down with all that terrorist talk, this hur is 'Murikah!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#483 Sep 10 2012 at 11:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
Cute. But you are still SO gay.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#484 Sep 11 2012 at 1:29 AM Rating: Excellent
He just doesn't understand that legalizing gay marriage won't turn him into a...

Screenshot

Unless he was one already.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#485 Sep 11 2012 at 7:22 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,093 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
He just doesn't understand that legalizing gay marriage won't turn him into a ...
Why not? Repeal of DADT did.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#486 Sep 11 2012 at 8:34 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
Is that a t-shirt somewhere? Because I might have to order 5 or 6.
#487 Sep 11 2012 at 9:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
Avatar
*****
11,373 posts
Is this thread about buttsex yet?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#488 Sep 11 2012 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Is this thread about buttsex yet?


It's always been about it, deep down.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#489 Sep 11 2012 at 9:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I remember when it was about Chik-Fil-A and shootings at the FRC and stuff. Those were the days.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#490 Sep 11 2012 at 10:00 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,159 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
Is this thread about buttsex yet?


Just the tip, just for a little bit, just to see how it feels.
____________________________
Banh
#491 Sep 11 2012 at 5:38 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,369 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Want to try again?
Cosa buona sarebbe che fare? Basta ripetere a te stesso più e più volte e spero di vincere attraverso attrito, non l'intelligenza di qualsiasi tipo. Se l'unica ragione per bloccare il matrimonio è la capacità di riprodursi, quindi le persone che sono sterili non dovrebbero essere consentite per entrambi. Urlando "homos non può riprodursi!" sopra e oltre ancora non realmente cambia che stanno cambiando l'argomento e credere che tu sia brillante in vostra astuzia.


And? I'm pretty sure I already countered this argument. You're making a great case for further narrowing who can marry, but not for expanding it to yet another group. The fact that not all couples consisting of an adult male and an adult female *will* procreate doesn't change the fact that no couple consisting of two males or two females will. So when we divide the sets, we have one group in which some statistical number will produce offspring (but we can't know without further examination which particular couples), and another set in which none of the couples will.

Seems like a pretty obvious point to make our legal dividing line, doesn't it?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#492 Sep 11 2012 at 6:07 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,826 posts
Why is procreation still part of the equation?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#493 Sep 11 2012 at 6:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,490 posts
gbaji wrote:
And? I'm pretty sure I already countered this argument.


You may have spoken to that argument, but you in NO WAY countered it. But I don't expect you to understand that, because you actually believe the things you say are true, or at least make sense.

Pro-Tip: Neither of those is true!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#494 Sep 11 2012 at 11:18 PM Rating: Good
Guenny wrote:
Is that a t-shirt somewhere? Because I might have to order 5 or 6.


Yup.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#495 Sep 12 2012 at 12:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Debalic wrote:
Why is procreation still part of the equation?
Becaue garbaji has decided that procreation is the end-all and be-all of marriage.



For America!
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#496 Sep 12 2012 at 6:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
gbaji wrote:
The fact that not all couples consisting of an adult male and an adult female *will* procreate doesn't change the fact that no couple consisting of two males or two females will.
Yes they do all the time. One bio parent and some donated stuff. They're still very much making the kid that they will raise.

Why is it so abhorrent to you that two like sexed people should choose each other to make a life-time commitment to one another, raise a family if they choose and not receive the same treatment by our government as two people of opposite sex?

I truly can't understand the blind self-righteous ignorance that would seek to keep homosexuals sad, dysfunctional and in the closet.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#497 Sep 12 2012 at 6:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:
The fact that not all couples consisting of an adult male and an adult female *will* procreate doesn't change the fact that no couple consisting of two males or two females will.
Yes they do all the time. One bio parent and some donated stuff. They're still very much making the kid that they will raise.

Those mewling unholy aberrations of nature don't count as human or worthy of a married family in the holy eyes of the GOP.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#498 Sep 12 2012 at 6:56 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:
The fact that not all couples consisting of an adult male and an adult female *will* procreate doesn't change the fact that no couple consisting of two males or two females will.
Yes they do all the time. One bio parent and some donated stuff. They're still very much making the kid that they will raise.

Those mewling unholy aberrations of nature don't count as human or worthy of a married family in the holy eyes of the GOP.
They should quit sticking needles in their eyes.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#499 Sep 12 2012 at 7:33 AM Rating: Good
******
43,093 posts
gbaji wrote:
I'm pretty sure I already countered this argument.
Hayır, hatalı bir görüş en iyi haberi. Aslında ve terim aslında bu gerçekliğe dayanan, senin büyük delik göz ardı ediyor ve kendinizi o edeceğiz aniden tekrar tutmak, bu doğru yapmak düşünüyorum anlamında kullanın. Olacak en hasta'almak bıkkın ve sadece size Düzeltmeyi Durdur ve bazı garip başarı duygusu ile bırakılmaması. Doğru olamaz, herkes yorgun, sanırım kadar agresif yanlış olması.

Aslında değişmez nasıl hilariously saydam, Transcend teoridir, ama. Eğer sürekli yinelenen, ya da daha gerçekçi, daha sağlam bir argüman yapmaz. Evlilik iki kişinin, bağlayıcı sözleşme üretilmesi ile ilgisi var.
Debalic wrote:
Why is procreation still part of the equation?
Because somebody, someday, somewhere, had said it was without actually thinking about it, so now it'll be brought up (without any real thought) every time. I mean, if they'd just think about it for even one second instead of just spouting it out every time, then it's lung collapsingly hilarious how little sense it makes.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#500Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 8:42 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That same sex couple didn't procreate though. The male and female couple procreated and the same sex couple raised the child. There's a difference between the two. Take that however you want, but that's the difference that you're not understanding.
#501 Sep 12 2012 at 8:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:
The fact that not all couples consisting of an adult male and an adult female *will* procreate doesn't change the fact that no couple consisting of two males or two females will.
Yes they do all the time. One bio parent and some donated stuff. They're still very much making the kid that they will raise.

Why is it so abhorrent to you that two like sexed people should choose each other to make a life-time commitment to one another, raise a family if they choose and not receive the same treatment by our government as two people of opposite sex?

I truly can't understand the blind self-righteous ignorance that would seek to keep homosexuals sad, dysfunctional and in the closet.



That same sex couple didn't procreate though. The male and female couple procreated and the same sex couple raised the child. There's a difference between the two. Take that however you want, but that's the difference that you're not understanding.
Yeah, we know how babies are made Alma.

What you don't understand is how to simply live and let live.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 100 All times are in CDT