Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

In my foreign land, murder is OKFollow

#302 Mar 28 2012 at 1:17 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
Elinda you bitch I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#303 Mar 28 2012 at 1:24 PM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
Elinda you bitch I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
You can't truly put someone on ignore here, can you?

Did you really call me a bitch?....Wench!
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#304 Mar 28 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
So the options here are either people think like you, or are liars. Good to know.

"Deep inside you all know I'm right" is a Gbaji standard.
I don't know about the rest of you schmucks but I don't have a deep inside.

I'm as shallow as a kiddie pool after a summer long drought.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#305 Mar 28 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
***
2,790 posts
Harlot!
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#306 Mar 28 2012 at 1:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Elinda wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Elinda you bitch I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
You can't truly put someone on ignore here, can you?

Did you really call me a bitch?....Wench!

You can see that they posted but that's it. It's a nice balance.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#307 Mar 28 2012 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
I think you missed her point, jerk.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#308 Mar 28 2012 at 1:32 PM Rating: Good
******
43,095 posts
Fartknocker.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#309 Mar 28 2012 at 1:34 PM Rating: Excellent
I'll miss your point. Smiley: mad
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#310 Mar 28 2012 at 1:40 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
Promises, promises.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#311 Mar 28 2012 at 1:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Harlot!
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#312 Mar 28 2012 at 2:18 PM Rating: Good
***
2,790 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Harlot!


I used that one already.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#313 Mar 28 2012 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Slatterns.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#314 Mar 28 2012 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,369 posts
Elinda wrote:
You believe what you want to believe gbaji. The facts are simple. An unarmed teenager was shot.


And unarmed teenager who was in the process of beating a man senseless according to three eye witnesses. Isn't this exactly the situation in which even the most ardent gun control advocates would acknowledge that the use of a hand gun for self defense should be allowed? If not when you're on your back being beaten, then when?

Quote:
The man who fired the gun is free to spread whatever story about the account he wants. The only other person there is dead.


And yet, it's the family and lawyer of the dead teen who have been spreading whatever story they want. And it's been the media and overly eager public figures who have been helping spread that story and giving it unwarranted credence. How the hell do you not see this? They are attempting to try this in the court of public opinion and *not* in the court of law.

Quote:
At any other time or place Zimmerman would be arrested for killing a person.


No he would not! In any case with the same outcome, physical evidence, and witness statements, the shooter would not have been arrested or charged regardless of the skin color of those involved. It's only because Martin is black that we're even having this conversation. Had he been a white kid wearing the same clothes and doing exactly the same things in the same situation, the police would have done the same thing, but you would never have heard about it.

Quote:
If he was innocent by self-defense his trial would find that out.


Ok. But the prosecutor from the DA's office looked over the case and determined that there wasn't sufficient evidence to even hold a trial, much less get a conviction. That's why Zimmerman wasn't arrested or charged. It wasn't like the police on the scene just decided to let Zimmerman go because the victim was black or something. They handcuffed him. They took him to the police station. They took his clothes and gun as evidence. They interviewed him. They then presented all the information they had (including their own and witness statements) to the prosecutor who made the determination about arrest or charges.


In other words, they followed the actual law and procedures they were supposed to follow. But because a mob of people are screaming, we should ignore that law and those procedures and arrest him anyway? That's what you're effectively arguing for. That we just ignore the law and arrest him anyway, why... because a bunch of people, who don't know Martin, and don't know the facts of the case demand it!

And that's supposed to be justice?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#315 Mar 28 2012 at 2:35 PM Rating: Good
***
2,790 posts
Women of ill repute!
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Midgarsormr realm
Eartha Kitty 30 BRD/12 MNK
#316 Mar 28 2012 at 2:40 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,095 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Women of ill repute!
Ahh, but you have heard of me.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#317 Mar 28 2012 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Fartknocker.

It's turd knocker and fart sniffer, gah!
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#318 Mar 28 2012 at 4:33 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,498 posts
This thread is going places.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#319 Mar 28 2012 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
I think it's heading in a better direction.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#320 Mar 28 2012 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,826 posts
gbaji wrote:
No he would not! In any case with the same outcome, physical evidence, and witness statements, the shooter would not have been arrested or charged regardless of the skin color of those involved. It's only because Martin is black that we're even having this conversation. Had he been a white kid wearing the same clothes and doing exactly the same things in the same situation, the police would have done the same thing, but you would never have heard about it.

False. If it had been a white kid, Zimmerman wouldn't have followed him.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#321 Mar 28 2012 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
607 posts
#322 Mar 28 2012 at 9:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
3,633 posts

A lot of clear shots of the back of his head, if there's any injury it would have to be very tiny and his nose looks fine to me, certainly no blood on his clothing.

Disgusting that he walked out of that police station.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#323 Mar 28 2012 at 9:27 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,498 posts
Listen to the second report, which is about an interview with the girlfriend. It's pretty awful.

Also of note, George Zimmerman is the son of a retired judge. Didn't know that.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#324 Mar 28 2012 at 11:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
I feel we can bargain here.
One pill makes you feel nothing at all.
Only if you get it from mother.

Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
So the options here are either people think like you, or are liars. Good to know.

"Deep inside you all know I'm right" is a Gbaji standard.
I don't know about the rest of you schmucks but I don't have a deep inside.

I'm as shallow as a kiddie pool after a summer long drought.
No...that's Belki.
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#325 Mar 29 2012 at 2:54 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
No wai. Belkie is not shallow. She's snarkily witty. Samira is dangerously deep. I'm shallow.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#326 Mar 29 2012 at 5:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Aripyanfar wrote:
No wai. Belkie is not shallow. She's snarkily witty. Samira is dangerously deep. I'm shallow.


HINT: cervix




____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#327 Mar 29 2012 at 6:16 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
I was so /WHOOSHED

Smiley: glare
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#328 Mar 29 2012 at 6:20 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
SillyXSara wrote:

A lot of clear shots of the back of his head, if there's any injury it would have to be very tiny and his nose looks fine to me, certainly no blood on his clothing.

Disgusting that he walked out of that police station.
Yeah, I guess the police are now judge and jury in Florida.

Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital. There is no medical expert that can testify what injuries he may have sustained.

What a frickin circus.

I vote we throw Florida out of the USA. They can hook up with Cuba.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#329 Mar 29 2012 at 6:45 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,668 posts
We'll take them.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#330 Mar 29 2012 at 6:48 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
We'll take them.
For what purpose?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#331 Mar 29 2012 at 7:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Canada needs more elderly Jews.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#332 Mar 29 2012 at 7:20 AM Rating: Good
******
43,095 posts
They can't have Mel Brooks, though.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#333 Mar 29 2012 at 7:22 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,826 posts
Elinda wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:

A lot of clear shots of the back of his head, if there's any injury it would have to be very tiny and his nose looks fine to me, certainly no blood on his clothing.

Disgusting that he walked out of that police station.
Yeah, I guess the police are now judge and jury in Florida.

Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital. There is no medical expert that can testify what injuries he may have sustained.

What a frickin circus.

I vote we throw Florida out of the USA. They can hook up with Cuba.

We can go the Superman route and nuke the Panhandle, setting the rest adrift.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#334 Mar 29 2012 at 7:23 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
gbaji wrote:
Elinda wrote:
You believe what you want to believe gbaji. The facts are simple. An unarmed teenager was shot.


And unarmed teenager who was in the process of beating a man senseless according to three eye witnesses. Isn't this exactly the situation in which even the most ardent gun control advocates would acknowledge that the use of a hand gun for self defense should be allowed? If not when you're on your back being beaten, then when?
Why am I completely dumbfounded that you can so easily and so blindly cherry-pick the rumors you choose to believe and attempt to convince us are fact?

We're all reading the same gossip gbaji.

None of us have any facts - that includes you. We can only have an opinion. You choose to defend the white man who shot another human being dead, others of us choose to defend the dead kid.

You might do some soul-searching and ask yourself why you've come to the conclusion that you have.



____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#335 Mar 29 2012 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,477 posts
Debalic wrote:
Elinda wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:

A lot of clear shots of the back of his head, if there's any injury it would have to be very tiny and his nose looks fine to me, certainly no blood on his clothing.

Disgusting that he walked out of that police station.
Yeah, I guess the police are now judge and jury in Florida.

Zimmerman didn't go to the hospital. There is no medical expert that can testify what injuries he may have sustained.

What a frickin circus.

I vote we throw Florida out of the USA. They can hook up with Cuba.

We can go the Superman route and nuke the Panhandle, setting the rest adrift.

RL Fantasy Island!

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#336 Mar 29 2012 at 7:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,277 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
They can't have Mel Brooks, though.

What you did there, I see it.
#337 Mar 29 2012 at 1:10 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,156 posts
Jumping someone because "he was following me and I was scared" isn't a legitimate legal defense. Ever.

Wrong, idiot.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#338 Mar 29 2012 at 1:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
19,498 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Jumping someone because "he was following me and I was scared" isn't a legitimate legal defense. Ever.

Wrong, idiot.


I can imagine what he'd be saying, instead, if it was a white guy being followed by a black one.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#339 Mar 29 2012 at 1:53 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
At least he shut up after we got video.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#340 Mar 29 2012 at 1:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Sniping Sweetpea
*****
18,459 posts
gbaji wrote:
At the risk of being overly pedantic...
Smiley: laughSmiley: laughSmiley: laugh
I think it's safe to say that ship has sailed.
____________________________
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
if you're lookin', ho

#341 Mar 29 2012 at 2:00 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


Heh, you really think so? Smiley: dubious

He'll be here, and probably within the hour. I believe he typically doesn't start posting until around this time of day.

Edited, Mar 29th 2012 4:01pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#342 Mar 29 2012 at 2:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Kavekk wrote:
Jumping someone because "he was following me and I was scared" isn't a legitimate legal defense. Ever.

Wrong, idiot.

Actually I think that's from the stand your ground law.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#343 Mar 29 2012 at 3:01 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,498 posts
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


[He'll] be back and in greater numbers. Of words.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#344 Mar 29 2012 at 3:05 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


[He'll] be back and in greater numbers. Of words.


I've always thought of gbaji as more of a Hutt.

Addendum: And varus is that scraggly little creature that's next to him that makes the weird noises.

Edited, Mar 29th 2012 5:07pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#345 Mar 29 2012 at 3:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


[He'll] be back and in greater numbers. Of words.


I've always thought of gbaji as more of a Hutt.

Addendum: And varus is that scraggly little creature that's next to him that makes the weird noises.

Edited, Mar 29th 2012 5:07pm by Eske

He talks too much to be a Hutt.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#346 Mar 29 2012 at 3:17 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,460 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
We'll take them.


To be fair we seem to be able to invade Florida and Arizona for 6 months of the year, every year. Uncontested. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#347 Mar 29 2012 at 3:19 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
So you can sell the milk.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a dildo is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden penis
#348 Mar 29 2012 at 3:32 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,638 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


[He'll] be back and in greater numbers. Of words.
I always imagine Gbaji with insanely muscled hands and forearms from all that typing.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#349 Mar 29 2012 at 4:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,498 posts
Ridiculously muscular arms? Sounds like Pop-eye.

And, come to think of it, his arguments are usually just as understandable.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#350 Mar 29 2012 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
SillyXSara wrote:
At least he shut up after we got video.


[He'll] be back and in greater numbers. Of words.


I've always thought of gbaji as more of a Hutt.

Addendum: And varus is that scraggly little creature that's next to him that makes the weird noises.

Edited, Mar 29th 2012 5:07pm by Eske
Excuse me I like Salacious B. Crumb
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#351 Mar 29 2012 at 4:51 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,095 posts

Smiley: laugh
I love this movie.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 45 All times are in CDT
BeanX, stupidmonkey, Anonymous Guests (43)