Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Weak EndingFollow

#1 Feb 10 2012 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,830 posts
This morning I went in for a mammogram. I had two booby-techs as one was in training. You can't even imagine the conversation that takes place when three middle-aged women are put together into a little room in this situation.

The resulting photos of my **** were met with exclamations of 'beautiful' and 'perfect'. While I know the comments were directed at the quality of the x-ray and not my physiology, it was still a bit heady.

Tonight I'm going to tap into a bottle of Coppola Claret that had been recommended to me. One day this weekend we need to drive up state and pay (last??)respects to a brother-in-law that is in a hospice center. Otherwise it will be normal dull old weekend, perhaps with a dousing of snow, perhaps some rain.

I might buy 50/50 on pay-per-view tonight. I'm kind of anxious to see it.

You?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#2 Feb 10 2012 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,045 posts
Nothing exciting, which I'm actually looking forward too. It's been a long f'ing week.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#3 Feb 10 2012 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
No plans, just the way I like my weekends.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Feb 10 2012 at 8:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Elinda wrote:
The resulting photos of my **** were met with exclamations of 'beautiful' and 'perfect'.

Pix or it didn't happen!

Not too much planned here. Making turkey soup stock on Sunday, I think. Cleaning, general family stuff. Yadda, yadda.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#5 Feb 10 2012 at 8:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
It's my son's birthday Sunday, so we'll have some of his friends come over for cake and presents. And we were supposed to meet my parents halfway between where we both live to make an electronics exchange (I won a printer I don't need and my dad has some cameras that he doesn't need) but we're finally supposed to get snow, so I don't know about driving up on the plateau.
#6 Feb 10 2012 at 8:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You should have given your son the printer.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#7 Feb 10 2012 at 9:17 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,237 posts
Church on Sunday for my dad. Can't believe it's been 10 years. Not really a fan of going to church, but I'm not going to say no to my grandmother. Plus we go out to breakfast afterwards, so that's always fun.
____________________________
Banh
#8 Feb 10 2012 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
Jophiel wrote:
You should have given your son the printer.

Yeah, but then he'd want a computer to actually run the thing. Kids. Smiley: motz
#9 Feb 10 2012 at 10:17 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
I might buy 50/50 on pay-per-view tonight. I'm kind of anxious to see it.


I'd definitely recommend 50/50. Good movie. Might make you a bit paranoid if you're just coming off a mammogram, though.

I have no idea if we have any plans for this weekend. We probably do, and I'm just blissfully unaware and thinking that I can spend the whole thing playing Shank 2 and Skyrim.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#10 Feb 10 2012 at 10:47 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,776 posts
Quick meet up with my nephew's baby mama for ice cream, possibly buying some pretty shiny baubles for myself and church on Sunday with the family.

This weekend is fairly open to just hang out and relax and that's exactly what is needed this weekend.
#11 Feb 10 2012 at 11:08 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,309 posts
Crazy final day of a crazy week.

Everyone wants to put in support tickets at lunchtime on Friday, so we can fix it during lunch.... but everyone here is at lunch too! Smiley: mad Put in your tech request WHEN THE PROBLEM HAPPENS people. Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#12 Feb 10 2012 at 11:09 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
715 posts
Dinner and games tonight with friends, likely Catan.

Working from home a bit tomorrow while trying to resist playing SW:TOR. Then followed up with dinner and more games at another friend's house - more Catan likely. Following those events, headed out to a monthly party my friend spins.

Sunday I'm going to a ye olde fashioned LAN party.

I don't really think I could geek up my weekend more than it already plans to be.
#13 Feb 10 2012 at 11:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Dozer wrote:
Sunday I'm going to a ye olde fashioned LAN party.

To play DOOM?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#14 Feb 10 2012 at 11:40 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,847 posts
Weekend will be spent doing things like cleaning, food shopping and cooking to get ready for Jonwin's surgery on Thursday.

I plan on making some soup to freeze for dinners and cook a pot roast I have in the freezer then put it back in containers.

____________________________
This Post is written in Elnese, If it was an actual Post, it would make sense.

"England needs, examples of people who, leaving Heaven to decide whether they are to rise in the world, decide for themselves that they will be happy in it, and have resolved to seek, not greater wealth, but simpler pleasures; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity; making the first of possessions self-possession, and honouring themselves in the harmless pride and calm pursuits of peace." - John Ruskin
#15 Feb 10 2012 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,223 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Dozer wrote:
Sunday I'm going to a ye olde fashioned LAN party.

To play DOOM?


That sounds like fun!

No specific plans beyond brunch tomorrow. I did finally see The Artist yesterday, so I'm kinda in a big-screen movie mood now.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#16 Feb 10 2012 at 11:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Everyone was sick this week. So I'll probably be waking up early with the baby so the Mrs. can sleep. Also we need more food in the house, time to clip some coupons. Smiley: smile
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#17 Feb 10 2012 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
715 posts
Samira wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Dozer wrote:
Sunday I'm going to a ye olde fashioned LAN party.

To play DOOM?


That sounds like fun!

No specific plans beyond brunch tomorrow. I did finally see The Artist yesterday, so I'm kinda in a big-screen movie mood now.



Haha - that would be fun. I've not played DOOM in ages.

We are playing SW:TOR. I told the host he needs to train his dog to carry a tray on her back and serve us drinks. Dressing her like a droid would be a bonus.
#18 Feb 10 2012 at 11:59 AM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,062 posts
Still at work at the moment. The boss is off today so everyone is pleasantly relaxed. We ordered Chinese from one of the better places in town for lunch. I went with the Chicken in Garlic Sauce, which was freaking delicious. They used a fair amount of garlic and it had just the right amount of heat. It's actually supposed to snow this weekend so I'll probably be staying in. Starhawk beta is pretty fun so I'll be playing that a lot this weekend.
#19 Feb 10 2012 at 12:01 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Dozer wrote:
I told the host he needs to train his dog to carry a tray on her back and serve us drinks.


You're in luck.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#20 Feb 10 2012 at 12:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
715 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Dozer wrote:
I told the host he needs to train his dog to carry a tray on her back and serve us drinks.


You're in luck.


Smiley: lol Now he has no excuse; I'm sending this URL to him. Thanks!
#21 Feb 10 2012 at 12:49 PM Rating: Good
******
21,717 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Dozer wrote:
Sunday I'm going to a ye olde fashioned LAN party.

To play DOOM?


Duke Nukem onry.


It's time to kick **** or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#22 Feb 10 2012 at 12:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'm not worried about getting my **** kicked by a guy who can't even afford gum.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#23 Feb 10 2012 at 1:06 PM Rating: Good
Guru
**
715 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
It's time to kick **** or chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum.


"Woot!" for late 80's John Carpenter films.


edit: Although I have do admit I never actually saw it. I started watching a ton of old(ish) sci-fi from netflix; After Logan's Run, Brazil, and Soylent Green I was a little burnt out.

Edited, Feb 10th 2012 2:09pm by Dozer
#24 Feb 10 2012 at 1:22 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
I'm currently dying of some kind of man-flu. So I'll be in bed all weekend. I want to polish off the book I'm reading and play some motherfucking Lego Clone Wars.

____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#25 Feb 10 2012 at 1:37 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Dozer wrote:
edit: Although I have do admit I never actually saw it. I started watching a ton of old(ish) sci-fi from netflix; After Logan's Run, Brazil, and Soylent Green I was a little burnt out.


I watched Silent Running for a class in grad school, and it killed sci-fi for me for about 3 years.


Ugh...so much Joan Baez. [:shudders:]
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#26 Feb 10 2012 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,183 posts
I skated a 40km tour today, doing another one of 40-50km tomorrow. Not much can beat the feeling of sliding across the ice on two thin strips of metal.
And on Sunday my dad and his girlfriend coming over for a cup of tea while I complain about sore feet and aching muscles.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#28 Feb 10 2012 at 2:16 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,924 posts
I actually have plans for this weekend. Tomorrow we're going out to lunch with friends to show off them baby, then Sunday is them other's birthday party.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#30 Feb 10 2012 at 2:38 PM Rating: Good
****
6,753 posts
Doing homework, mostly. My final papers for both are due at the end of the month, and I'm flying to California Monday for a business trip all week so I'm trying to get ahead. Hoping to get in some Skyrim as well, but I'm making myself do my studying first or I may risk coming to Sunday night only to find I spent the entire weekend hackin and slashin dragons.
____________________________
Some people are like slinkies, they aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
#31 Feb 10 2012 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
I have no idea if we have any plans for this weekend. We probably do, and I'm just blissfully unaware and thinking that I can spend the whole thing playing Shank 2 and Skyrim.


Well, that was me forgetting that we're going to the Spurs vs. Nets game at the Prudential Center tomorrow. Christ, I have the memory of an Alzheimer's patient.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#32 Feb 10 2012 at 4:50 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,830 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I skated a 40km tour today, doing another one of 40-50km tomorrow. Not much can beat the feeling of sliding across the ice on two thin strips of metal.
And on Sunday my dad and his girlfriend coming over for a cup of tea while I complain about sore feet and aching muscles.

We rarely get the conditions to skate on our rivers, but this year they were perfect for a couple short weeks. I didn't get out, though I spent a minute thinking about what box my skates my still be packed in. I've not skated in probably ten years. Some of the guys I work with did get some good long runs in, though. I was jealous listening to them to them talk about it.

It's wonderful fun to lose yourself on the ice.

kudos
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#33 Feb 10 2012 at 8:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,875 posts
I apperently have two laptops on my repair inbox, one for family, one is a paying gig. So that will be half of saturday. Then I have a few garage related projects that will probably occur. I picked up a tire storage rack for my snow tires so i can stick them out of the way on the wall space ive been reserving for that purpoase since I moved in. It also might be warm enough out in the garage finally to resume work on the cnc mill. I've got the metal for the swarf guarding and all the tools I lacked to form it before, so I should be able to get teh Y and Z axis covers in place pretty quickly. The X axis cover is going to require a bit more effort, but I have a plan! (its not a good plan, but it is a plan!)

Sunday may be rose shopping day. The next door neighbor jerk kids are apperently using one of my flower beds as their own personal highway. In addition to strategically reprogramming the sprinklers to go off approximatly the exact time they walk past my house through that particular flower bed, I've decided to install a large array of the most nasty thorn bearing sticker bush roses I can find.

If that doesn't work, Land mines!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#34 Feb 10 2012 at 9:00 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,924 posts
Unless you really want to re-plant the entirety of your flowerbeds, might try some caltrops first.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#35 Feb 10 2012 at 9:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,875 posts
Oh, good call! I could even smear them with dog **** from the other problem flower bed!

(seriously, i hate a couple of my neighbors, and as soon as I figure out which dog that is, i'm gonna cook and eat it.)
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#36 Feb 10 2012 at 9:50 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,924 posts
Didn't know you were Korean.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#37 Feb 11 2012 at 12:06 AM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
I should have my album up on online retailers by now, but I don't because I'm a lazy **** Well, that and I'm too indecisive about what to do for some sort of cover art. This weekend will be spent battling that indecisiveness, taking a break on Saturday night to go see some good friends play a gig and some spotted Mine/Starcraft along the way.
#38 Feb 11 2012 at 3:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,875 posts
Debalic wrote:
Didn't know you were Korean.


I'm not. I just happen to believe that revenge is best served over a bed of hot coals in a delicious Basil butter sauce.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#39 Feb 11 2012 at 7:26 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,681 posts
You should invite them over for a bbq as well.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#40 Feb 11 2012 at 10:32 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Hey, winter kind of showed up.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#41 Feb 11 2012 at 10:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
We have a mighty 1/8" of snow on the ground!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#42 Feb 11 2012 at 10:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
We've been seeing some flurries here. And it's 28 degrees. Ugh.
#43 Feb 11 2012 at 11:28 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,237 posts
Jophiel wrote:
We have a mighty 1/8" of snow on the ground!
I like to use cm because it sounds bigger.
____________________________
Banh
#44 Feb 12 2012 at 6:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,875 posts
I made a this thingy!:

Screenshot
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#45 Feb 12 2012 at 7:02 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
I made a this thingy!:

Screenshot

Garts. What is it?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#46 Feb 12 2012 at 7:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,875 posts
It's a rack for storing tires. With tires in tire covers. At this point it is storing my snow tires since winter pretty much gave this area a pass this year. But normally right around now my regular tires would theoretically be in the garage and the snow tires would be on the car. In theory. of course i've only had said snow tires for about a month, so who knows? But this will be where they live!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#47 Feb 12 2012 at 7:17 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Sounds like a pretty solid plan. I should look into snow tires. That is, if it continues to snow over here as it has done the past two years.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#48 Feb 12 2012 at 8:57 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,924 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Sounds like a pretty solid plan. I should look into snow tires. That is, if it continues to snow over here as it has done the past two years.

With the North Atlantic conveyor system shutting down, yeah you're gonna be pretty screwed.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#49 Feb 13 2012 at 1:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Debalic wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Sounds like a pretty solid plan. I should look into snow tires. That is, if it continues to snow over here as it has done the past two years.

With the North Atlantic conveyor system shutting down, yeah you're gonna be pretty screwed.
You can't fool me. That got shut down during the Falklands War.
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#50 Feb 13 2012 at 3:02 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,183 posts
Elinda wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I skated a 40km tour today, doing another one of 40-50km tomorrow. Not much can beat the feeling of sliding across the ice on two thin strips of metal.
And on Sunday my dad and his girlfriend coming over for a cup of tea while I complain about sore feet and aching muscles.

We rarely get the conditions to skate on our rivers, but this year they were perfect for a couple short weeks. I didn't get out, though I spent a minute thinking about what box my skates my still be packed in. I've not skated in probably ten years. Some of the guys I work with did get some good long runs in, though. I was jealous listening to them to them talk about it.

It's wonderful fun to lose yourself on the ice.

kudos
Skated 50km on Saturday, we wanted to do the full tour of 65km but since it was on an open lake half of it was right up against the wind and that just stopped being fun after 25km. (also, the ice was getting bad, really bad)
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#51 Feb 13 2012 at 6:52 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,681 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Sounds like a pretty solid plan. I should look into snow tires. That is, if it continues to snow over here as it has done the past two years.
Do you guys get enough snow to warrant winter tires? Do you not normally drive in all-seasons tires or do you guys just do summer tires? Do they even make "just" summer tires anymore?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 41 All times are in CDT
Almalieque, Aripyanfar, ElneClare, Samira, Spoonless, Anonymous Guests (36)