Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 Next »
Reply To Thread

So what you all think about pizza being a vegetable?Follow

#152 Nov 24 2011 at 3:10 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,340 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Enough about the salsa! With you it's salsa this or salsa that. God, if anyone ever made a salsa vodka, you'd turn alcoholic. Smiley: clown
I don't care for vodka. Perhaps if it were gin.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#153 Nov 24 2011 at 3:13 AM Rating: Excellent
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Enough about the salsa! With you it's salsa this or salsa that. God, if anyone ever made a salsa vodka, you'd turn alcoholic. Smiley: clown
I don't care for vodka. Perhaps if it were gin.
I'm actually thinking that a salsa flavored gin and tonic would taste good.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#154 Nov 24 2011 at 3:20 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,958 posts
Reminds me of this disgusting Chili Beer I tried.

At first, it seems like a normal, cheap beer, but then you get this overwhelming chili pepper flavor aftertaste.
Not a good mix, imo.
____________________________
MyAnimeList FFXIV Krystal Spoonless
#155 Nov 24 2011 at 3:30 AM Rating: Good
I wouldn't mind a beer with a 'hot' aftertaste, but not actual chili pepper flavor.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#156 Nov 25 2011 at 11:23 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,458 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
It tastes good. WTF?
Only eggs I put ketchup on is military eggs, not because eggs and ketchup taste good but because the eggs taste like an abortion. And yes, I'm aware of the wordage used here.
That's the instant scrambled eggs right? I had that at the PX, had to dump salt and pepper on it to make it stop tasting like soggy cardboard. Smiley: frown
Yeah, that stuff is by far the worst excuse for food I've ever had. The stuff sometimes had a green tint to it. GREEN! Maybe if it had some corresponding ham it wouldn't be so horrible ...
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#157 Nov 25 2011 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
**
476 posts
gaxe wrote:
Yeah, that stuff is by far the worst excuse for food I've ever had. The stuff sometimes had a green tint to it. GREEN! Maybe if it had some corresponding ham it wouldn't be so horrible ...


Could always score a '95 vintage MRE Menu 8 - Ham Slab with gelatin to add... /shudders

3 MRE items even the Saudi dumpster cats wouldn't eat: Omelet with Ham, Corned Beef Hash, and everyone's favorite Escalloped Potatoes with Ham. Each was designed as the "Breakfast" meal and included the tastey Oatmeal Cookie Bar which looked and tasted like pressed woodchips. It was so hard you could almost hammer with it.


____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Pack your own lunch and bring nothing but Pixie Stix and Pop Rocks and get your liberty on.
#158 Nov 26 2011 at 1:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,340 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
It tastes good. WTF?
Only eggs I put ketchup on is military eggs, not because eggs and ketchup taste good but because the eggs taste like an abortion. And yes, I'm aware of the wordage used here.
That's the instant scrambled eggs right? I had that at the PX, had to dump salt and pepper on it to make it stop tasting like soggy cardboard. Smiley: frown
Yeah, that stuff is by far the worst excuse for food I've ever had. The stuff sometimes had a green tint to it. GREEN! Maybe if it had some corresponding ham it wouldn't be so horrible ...
You can get a similar green effect if you mix a carton of liquid eggs with a carton of egg whites.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

1 2 3 4 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 27 All times are in CDT
Bijou, Anonymous Guests (26)