Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Affirmative ActionFollow

#152 Nov 28 2011 at 10:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma that kept him from posting here for good. Whatever it was that kept him away for a few days, needs to happen again.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#153 Nov 28 2011 at 10:53 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,666 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma that kept him from posting here for good. Whatever it was that kept him away for a few days, needs to happen again.


Lots of folks comment on his banal posts that never, ever go anywhere. However, most just refrain from reading them. But you Mr. Sasquatch seem to be abnormally agitated by Alma.

I wonder why?




____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#154 Nov 28 2011 at 11:05 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma that kept him from posting here for good.
I'm holding out for a tragic head injury due to shifting duffle bags.

I'm sure it would be tragic to someone.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#155 Nov 28 2011 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
Elinda wrote:
I wonder why?
I want to stick my head in the sand and pretend people that stupid don't truly exist. Him posting here doesn't allow that.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#156 Nov 28 2011 at 11:53 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Elinda wrote:
I wonder why?
I want to stick my head in the sand and pretend people that stupid don't truly exist. Him posting here doesn't allow that.


When I check the forums on the train ride to work, his raving, idiotic posts shock me awake like smelling salts. It's a splash of cold water to the senses, albeit a very disheartening one.

Edited, Nov 28th 2011 12:55pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#157 Nov 28 2011 at 11:55 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Elinda wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
ArexLovesPie wrote:
You could be like the Indian tribes up in ND. Complain about the UND Sioux nickname, and then get free tuition if you can prove your at least 1/16th Indian or more.


For real? Hmmm. I should check that out...

Are you an African American Indian?

I have American Indian in my blood on my paternal grandmas side. We're not allowed to talk about it. Smiley: tongue


My grandmother was half.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#158 Nov 28 2011 at 2:43 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma that kept him from posting here for good. Whatever it was that kept him away for a few days, needs to happen again.


You mean work? Yes, I'll still have a job.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#159 Nov 29 2011 at 1:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Alma wrote:
Money is not the issue. It's the educational system and the environment that is directly connected to it. Believe it or not, you don't need fancy desks and current up to date books to learn Algebra. Money is nice, but we take that money and invest it on things that don't matter. We focus on standardized tests to get better scores just to get more money to put in things that are irrelevant in education, i.e. sports.


And this fixes the generational wealth gap how?
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#160 Nov 29 2011 at 2:06 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Alma wrote:
Money is not the issue. It's the educational system and the environment that is directly connected to it. Believe it or not, you don't need fancy desks and current up to date books to learn Algebra. Money is nice, but we take that money and invest it on things that don't matter. We focus on standardized tests to get better scores just to get more money to put in things that are irrelevant in education, i.e. sports.


And this fixes the generational wealth gap how?


By being self sufficient in life and independent from other races. If you're self sufficient, then you have closed the gap, else you aren't sufficient in life. Are you suggesting otherwise? Your only counter would be everyone being rich, which can't happen, because even if everyone were "rich", someone has to be "poor".
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#161varusword75, Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 2:12 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ugly,
#162 Nov 29 2011 at 2:13 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
You remind me of the losers that would pray for an injury to an opposing teams star player because you would rather have an easier shot at success than truly be tested.
What would you know about sports, or are you going to try to lie about how awesome you were in a game that you don't exist in again? Smiley: laugh
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#163varusword75, Posted: Nov 29 2011 at 2:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lagaga,
#164 Nov 29 2011 at 2:17 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
Your exhibit A is that you're a liar that is easy to disprove? Well, hope you rest your case after that world shattering revelation.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#165 Nov 29 2011 at 8:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,281 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Ugly,

Quote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma


And this is how liberals think. Rather than defend their absurd positions they would just rather the masses fall in line without a peep.

You remind me of the losers that would pray for an injury to an opposing teams star player

You remind me of the loser that wanted the terrorists to attack Chicago.
#166 Nov 29 2011 at 8:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,674 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Ugly,

Quote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma


And this is how liberals think. Rather than defend their absurd positions they would just rather the masses fall in line without a peep.

You remind me of the losers that would pray for an injury to an opposing teams star player because you would rather have an easier shot at success than truly be tested.


You want to compare the difference between republicans and democrats just compare the tea party people to the scum sucking occupy trash.

You're the one who's jumping to the assumption of something painful to him. I'd be happy with his computer frying itself. My disdain for Alma has little to do with his stance on things and more to do with his ineptitude at comprehending anything and his inability to communicate any rational thought.

And while I know this will fall on deaf ears, once again, I am no liberal.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#167 Nov 30 2011 at 8:26 AM Rating: Good
******
43,397 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
And while I know this will fall on deaf ears, once again, I am no liberal.
No true Scotsman etc etc.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#168 Nov 30 2011 at 8:28 AM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,666 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Ugly,

Quote:
And here I was, hoping an accident befell Alma


And this is how liberals think. Rather than defend their absurd positions they would just rather the masses fall in line without a peep.

You remind me of the losers that would pray for an injury to an opposing teams star player because you would rather have an easier shot at success than truly be tested.


You want to compare the difference between republicans and democrats just compare the tea party people to the scum sucking occupy trash.

You're the one who's jumping to the assumption of something painful to him. I'd be happy with his computer frying itself. My disdain for Alma has little to do with his stance on things and more to do with his ineptitude at comprehending anything and his inability to communicate any rational thought.

And while I know this will fall on deaf ears, once again, I am no liberal.

When I feel the need to slap Ugly, instead of rating him down, I give Alma a rate-up.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#169 Nov 30 2011 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
When I feel the need to slap Ugly, instead of rating him down, I give Alma a rate-up.


Every time you give Alma a rate-up, an angel gets raped.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#170 Nov 30 2011 at 8:35 AM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,666 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Elinda wrote:
When I feel the need to slap Ugly, instead of rating him down, I give Alma a rate-up.


Every time you give Alma a rate-up, an angel gets raped.
I'm ok with that.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#171 Nov 30 2011 at 8:37 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Elinda wrote:
When I feel the need to slap Ugly, instead of rating him down, I give Alma a rate-up.


Every time you give Alma a rate-up, an angel gets raped...
I'm ok with that.


...by gbaji.

Edited, Nov 30th 2011 9:37am by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#172varusword75, Posted: Nov 30 2011 at 9:01 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nads,
#173 Nov 30 2011 at 9:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
Wanted?

Hoped? Prayed?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#174 Nov 30 2011 at 9:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,281 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

Quote:
You remind me of the loser that wanted the terrorists to attack Chicago.


Wanted?



Ok, wants. Glad to see you're still clinging to your dreams.
#175 Nov 30 2011 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
******
43,397 posts
Nadenu wrote:
Glad to see you're still clinging to your dreams.
When it's the only thing you've got ...
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#176 Nov 30 2011 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,187 posts
Wait, I could have gotten free tuition at UND? And I have relatives there so I could have stayed with them on the cheap...

Oh wait, I'd have to live in North Dakota then. And I hate all my ND relatives. Smiley: bah
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#177 Nov 30 2011 at 4:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Encyclopedia
******
31,461 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Elinda wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Elinda wrote:
When I feel the need to slap Ugly, instead of rating him down, I give Alma a rate-up.


Every time you give Alma a rate-up, an angel gets raped...
I'm ok with that.


...by gbaji.


I consulted with an internet lawyer and was informed that you apparently can't sue someone for claiming you raped an angel (something about unbelievable, reasonable people, and other stuff that I don't think applies to this forum, but whatever). So you get a pass on this one. Smiley: mad
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#178 Nov 30 2011 at 5:10 PM Rating: Good
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
But you can cry to the moderators until the angel gets banned, amirite?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#179 Nov 30 2011 at 7:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,181 posts
"(Bad) Touched by an Angel" is on, gotta go.
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#180 Nov 30 2011 at 7:30 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
I always thought Gbaji was a sodomite.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#181 Nov 30 2011 at 7:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,181 posts
Oh, nice. Smiley: laugh

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#182 Nov 30 2011 at 11:41 PM Rating: Good
Imaginary Friend
*****
15,935 posts
So you people think that descendants of African-American slaves would have been better off in Africa?
Smiley: lol ridiculous

I'd take MLKJr Blvd over any street in Liberia.

Edited, Dec 1st 2011 1:36am by Kelvyquayo
____________________________
With the receiver in my hand..
#183 Dec 01 2011 at 12:41 AM Rating: Good
Educating black people so they can get a good job & be self sufficient is a good thing. However, it fails to address the fact that for no other reason than the fact that one was born the descendant of a slave, they & their ancestors have been at a disadvantage. This disadvantage has lead to a huge income gap that's only been compounded over the years.

"Education" doesn't solve that issue, Alma. It could help the educated & their offspring have a better chance at "moving up", but it doesn't change the fact that they were at a disadvantage to begin with.

____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#184 Dec 01 2011 at 12:57 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,460 posts
Quote:
By being self sufficient in life and independent from other races.


So segregating by race as long as one is self sufficient is a-ok. **** we should go back to the 50's when good upstanding white business owners didn't allow non-whites to shop in their businesses, it would solve everything.

Edited, Dec 1st 2011 1:58am by rdmcandie
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#185 Dec 01 2011 at 6:25 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Kelvyquayo wrote:
So you people think that descendants of African-American slaves would have been better off in Africa?
Smiley: lol ridiculous

I'd take MLKJr Blvd over any street in Liberia.

Edited, Dec 1st 2011 1:36am by Kelvyquayo


Is that before or after Europe raped Africa?

In any case, I would rather be "poor" in Africa over being your slave any day of the week. Being "poor" is a part of life for most, being physically abused and dehumanized isn't. Jus' sayin'.

Vageta wrote:
Educating black people so they can get a good job & be self sufficient is a good thing. However, it fails to address the fact that for no other reason than the fact that one was born the descendant of a slave, they & their ancestors have been at a disadvantage. This disadvantage has lead to a huge income gap that's only been compounded over the years.

"Education" doesn't solve that issue, Alma. It could help the educated & their offspring have a better chance at "moving up", but it doesn't change the fact that they were at a disadvantage to begin with.


NOTHING can change the past. You have to accept it and MOVE ON! Your question asked what's the best way to address the disadvantage, I answered by being independent. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to remove slavery. The only thing left is to become self-sufficient and receiving handouts does not support that. Education on how to be self-sufficient is the only way to address the disadvantages.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#186 Dec 01 2011 at 6:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,317 posts
Samira wrote:
"(Bad) Touched by an Angel" is on, gotta go.
Lemme know when they do a crossover "Breaking Bad Touched by an Angel" where Gabriel starts selling meth to fund his goal to rape a thousand people before he dies of halo cancer.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#187 Dec 01 2011 at 6:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Where the **** does the doctor have to stick his finger to check for halo cancer?
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#188 Dec 01 2011 at 6:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,317 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Where the **** does the doctor have to stick his finger to check for halo cancer?
When he tells the angel to turn its head and cough, he didn't mean horizontally.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#189 Dec 01 2011 at 7:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,181 posts
I suppose it'd take a cowlonscopy.

In other news, it has to be said: I'm agreeing with Alma on this argument, if anyone is keeping score.

To clarify: about education and letting go of the past, not about isolating races from each other. I don't think that's possible at this point even if it were desirable.



Edited, Dec 1st 2011 5:21am by Samira
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#190 Dec 01 2011 at 7:19 AM Rating: Excellent
I still say we should just clean up the inner cities and give everyone one an equal shot right from the beginning. If nothing else, at least we won't have to watch that movie that gets remade every 5 years or so where the white woman who is just starting out in teaching goes to an urban school and wants to make difference.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#191 Dec 01 2011 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,181 posts
It'd be fun to see that movie, except the idealistic young white teacher walks into a clean, orderly classroom full of bright, eager faces and says, "Well.... Shit."

And walks out dejectedly, to swelling music.
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#192 Dec 01 2011 at 7:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,281 posts
Samira wrote:
It'd be fun to see that movie, except the idealistic young white teacher walks into a clean, orderly classroom full of bright, eager faces and says, "Well.... Shit."

And walks out dejectedly, to swelling music.

You're in California, aren't all of you actors and producers? Get on that idea, chop-chop.
#193 Dec 01 2011 at 7:32 AM Rating: Excellent
I can also do without the 'black [white people sport] player/team who overcomes all odds and wins some championship' movie.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#194 Dec 01 2011 at 7:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,317 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
I can also do without the 'black [white people sport] player/team who overcomes all odds and wins some championship' movie.
Cool Runnings is still alright though, right?
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#195 Dec 01 2011 at 7:42 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,939 posts
Samira wrote:
I suppose it'd take a cowlonscopy.

In other news, it has to be said: I'm agreeing with Alma on this argument, if anyone is keeping score.

To clarify: about education and letting go of the past, not about isolating races from each other. I don't think that's possible at this point even if it were desirable.



Edited, Dec 1st 2011 5:21am by Samira


I'm not suggesting racial isolation, but the removal of the necessity of another race to succeed. That's the point of being "self sufficient". That's not "don't buy or shop from race x" but "if race x does not give me a hand out, I can still be successful."

People are people first and the reality is, the majority of the population is white. So, you will have limitations trying to exclude the white race and if you're trying to earn money, it doesn't make sense to have that desire.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#196 Dec 01 2011 at 7:54 AM Rating: Good
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
I can also do without the 'black [white people sport] player/team who overcomes all odds and wins some championship' movie.
Cool Runnings is still alright though, right?
No.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#197 Dec 01 2011 at 8:06 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,397 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
I can also do without the 'black [white people sport] player/team who overcomes all odds and wins some championship' movie.
Cool Runnings is still alright though, right?
No mon.
You dead, Sanka.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#198 Dec 01 2011 at 4:22 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Samira wrote:
I suppose it'd take a cowlonscopy.

In other news, it has to be said: I'm agreeing with Alma on this argument, if anyone is keeping score.


Only him, I think, though he's doing it obsessively enough for all of us.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#199 Dec 01 2011 at 5:54 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,461 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Educating black people so they can get a good job & be self sufficient is a good thing. However, it fails to address the fact that for no other reason than the fact that one was born the descendant of a slave, they & their ancestors have been at a disadvantage. This disadvantage has lead to a huge income gap that's only been compounded over the years.


Except that's not true. And until we as a society stop focusing on that false assumption, we can't possibly hope to solve the problem.


Quote:
"Education" doesn't solve that issue, Alma. It could help the educated & their offspring have a better chance at "moving up", but it doesn't change the fact that they were at a disadvantage to begin with.


Moving up is how you ensure that the disadvantage disappears over time. How else do you propose to accomplish this?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#200 Dec 01 2011 at 6:07 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Death panels... death camps...

Something with the word death in it.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#201 Dec 02 2011 at 12:41 AM Rating: Good
Imaginary Friend
*****
15,935 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Kelvyquayo wrote:
So you people think that descendants of African-American slaves would have been better off in Africa?
Smiley: lol ridiculous

I'd take MLKJr Blvd over any street in Liberia.

Edited, Dec 1st 2011 1:36am by Kelvyquayo


Is that before or after Europe raped Africa?

In any case, I would rather be "poor" in Africa over being your slave any day of the week. Being "poor" is a part of life for most, being physically abused and dehumanized isn't. Jus' sayin'.



You do know that all races have been enslaving all other races since the dawn of time, right?

You know what happened when freed slaves were allowed to go back to Africa? They ENSLAVED the natives. Not to mention that African warlords had a huge part in the "Triangle" of slave trade as well.
And don't start about "they learned it from Europeans". A race of people doesn't need another race to teach them how to rape themselves.

And I am in NO way saying that to be a slave is somehow preferable to being poor. Wealth in a society doesn't necessarily equate to happiness in a society anyway. It's pretty relative. I'm saying that reparations are nonsensical for a great number of reasons.
To single out American descendants of slaves (not that that is even possible anyway) for compensation ignores all of the other races and cultures that have been **** over since the dawn of time.
It's time to start looking ahead for solutions instead if digging up skeletons and expecting it to accomplish something.

Not that this debate isn't a total farce anyway as we all know it's never ever going to happen.

As far as affirmative action; that's a lot more than just blacks obviously; to couple it with an argument about reparations is being totally disingenuous to the real issue of prejudice.


____________________________
With the receiver in my hand..
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 35 All times are in CDT
BeanX, Demea, gbaji, Kastigir, Tasera, Timelordwho, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (28)