Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3 4
Reply To Thread

TN hates on the gays some more.Follow

#1 Apr 26 2011 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
Along with the "don't say gay" bill, TN is voting to overturn anti-discrimination policies keeping government contractors from discriminating against people for sexual orientation. In addition, they've stuck in there that no other local government can make an anti-discrimination policy that's stronger than Metro's!

Yes, Tennessee is going to **** in a hand basket. I have no idea where all these people think it's ok to hate so freely. It scares me,t his is so fucked up.

Quote:
A House subcommittee approved legislation Wednesday that would nullify a new Metro law banning discrimination by city contractors against gays, lesbians and transgendered people.

The bill would make it illegal for local governments to prohibit discrimination by businesses based on sexual orientation or gender identity, which are not protected classes under state law.

The Metro Council enacted such a ban Tuesday for companies that do business with the city of Nashville.

State Rep. Glen Casada is sponsoring the House bill, which next goes to the full Commerce Committee.

Chris Sanders of the Tennessee Equality Project, which fought for passage of the Metro law, said his group hopes to convince lawmakers to reject the state legislation's "intrusion into local authority."


Edited, Apr 26th 2011 1:00pm by Belkira
#2 Apr 26 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Belkira wrote:
In addition, they've stuck in there that no other local government can make an anti-discrimination policy that's stronger than Metro's!
Small government at work for you.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#3 Apr 26 2011 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Can we recall entire states?
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#4 Apr 26 2011 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
I do feel bad for the quiet majority of Tennessee.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#5 Apr 26 2011 at 12:05 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Oh Tennessee, you crazy. Seriously, these people have been voted into office and the most pressing issue they can come up with is throwing homosexual/tans-gendered rights back 10 years?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#6 Apr 26 2011 at 12:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,029 posts
Gays are really scary guys! And evil too! Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Apr 26 2011 at 12:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
/sigh
#8 Apr 26 2011 at 12:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
This is only because some jerk liberals had the gall to say you shouldn't discriminate against homosexuals on the basis of their sexuality. They went TOO FAR AND TENNESSEE HAD NO CHOICE!!!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#9 Apr 26 2011 at 12:40 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
When did the writers from the Onion get elected in TN?
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#10 Apr 26 2011 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Despite my personal experience, intuition, and common sense, there's still a part of me that doesn't want to think that there are so many in TN willing to let this pass by while either cheering it or saying nothing if they don't support it.
#11 Apr 26 2011 at 1:06 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,484 posts
I'd have to look at the TN law that's being overturned. In my experience, laws which are often labeled as "preventing X from discriminating against Y" really mean "X is required to hire Y" (ie: hiring quotas or other affirmative action type programs). The sensible middle ground position in opposition to discrimination *and* against hiring quotas often gets lost in the rhetoric surrounding these sorts of issues. If the way the government fights discrimination is by making businesses prove they're not discriminating by hiring a certain number of token members of a protected group, I'm pretty strongly opposed to it as well. Sadly, that's often the most common form of anti-discrimination law, and even more sadly is that they're labeled as "anti-discrimination".
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#12 Apr 26 2011 at 1:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,933 posts
gbaji wrote:
I'd have to look at the TN law that's being overturned. In my experience, laws which are often labeled as "preventing X from discriminating against Y" really mean "X is required to hire Y" (ie: hiring quotas or other affirmative action type programs). The sensible middle ground position in opposition to discrimination *and* against hiring quotas often gets lost in the rhetoric surrounding these sorts of issues. If the way the government fights discrimination is by making businesses prove they're not discriminating by hiring a certain number of token members of a protected group, I'm pretty strongly opposed to it as well. Sadly, that's often the most common form of anti-discrimination law, and even more sadly is that they're labeled as "anti-discrimination".


Here you go:
http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/BillInfo/default.aspx?BillNumber=HB0600&GA=107

Here's the summary:
Quote:
This bill prohibits any local government from imposing on any person an anti-discrimination practice, standard, definition or provision that varies in any manner from the definition of "discriminatory practices" under present law or other types of discrimination recognized by state law but only to the extent recognized by the state. Under present law, "discriminatory practices" means any direct or indirect act or practice of exclusion, distinction, restriction, segregation, limitation, refusal, denial, or any other act or practice of differentiation or preference in the treatment of a person or persons because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age or national origin.

Under this bill, any such anti-discrimination practice, standard, definition, or provision imposed on any such person by a local government prior to the effective date of this bill would be null and void. The above requirements would not apply with respect to employees of a local government.

Additionally, this bill clarifies that with regards to discriminatory practices and human rights, "sex" means the designation of the person as male or female as indicated on the person's birth certificate.


Edited, Apr 26th 2011 3:22pm by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#13 Apr 26 2011 at 1:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,933 posts
Ah, and the ordinance it seeks to nullify is ORDINANCE NO. BL2011-838:
Quote:
The Council of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County enacted Ordinance No. BL2009-502 to make it unlawful for the Metropolitan Government to fail or refuse to hire or promote, or to discharge any individual, because of such individual’s race, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, color, age, and/or disability

http://www.nashville.gov/mc/ordinances/term_2007_2011/bl2011_838.htm

The new bill seeks to overturn the addition of "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" within Metro Nashville and throughout the state.

Edit: Here's the link to the bill itself. It makes certain that **** only pertains to the **** on the birth certificate, and says that local ordinances cannot add new categories to anti-discrimination laws.
http://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/107/Bill/HB0600.pdf

Edited, Apr 26th 2011 3:19pm by LockeColeMA
Edit2: For what it's worth, the ordinance only applies to companies doing business with the government. Private companies that do not interact with the Metro government only need to follow the state law.


Edited, Apr 26th 2011 3:22pm by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#14 Apr 26 2011 at 2:02 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,484 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Ah, and the ordinance it seeks to nullify is ORDINANCE NO. BL2011-838:
Quote:
The Council of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County enacted Ordinance No. BL2009-502 to make it unlawful for the Metropolitan Government to fail or refuse to hire or promote, or to discharge any individual, because of such individual’s race, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, color, age, and/or disability

http://www.nashville.gov/mc/ordinances/term_2007_2011/bl2011_838.htm

The new bill seeks to overturn the addition of "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" within Metro Nashville and throughout the state.


Looks like they added "disability" as well. So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#15 Apr 26 2011 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
gbaji wrote:
Looks like they added "disability" as well. So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
Great, now no one from Tennessee can do any city work for Nashville.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#16 Apr 26 2011 at 2:04 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
gbaji wrote:
LockeColeMA wrote:
Ah, and the ordinance it seeks to nullify is ORDINANCE NO. BL2011-838:
Quote:
The Council of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County enacted Ordinance No. BL2009-502 to make it unlawful for the Metropolitan Government to fail or refuse to hire or promote, or to discharge any individual, because of such individual’s race, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, color, age, and/or disability

http://www.nashville.gov/mc/ordinances/term_2007_2011/bl2011_838.htm

The new bill seeks to overturn the addition of "gender identity" and "sexual orientation" within Metro Nashville and throughout the state.


Looks like they added "disability" as well. So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
Apparently!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#17 Apr 26 2011 at 2:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Looks like they added "disability" as well. So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!

This would surprise anyone?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#18 Apr 26 2011 at 2:29 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,452 posts
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#19 Apr 26 2011 at 2:47 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.
That's what happened to me. My mother told me all about her disability, and I went 'head and chose it for myself, too! She didn't tell my brother about it though, so he didn't decide to be disabled. I'm gonna teach it to some of my kids, maybe!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#20 Apr 26 2011 at 3:13 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.


Well apparently Jesus preached against the handicap, that's obviously the only possible argument against the handicap. Those darn Christians using religion on EVERYTHING!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#21 Apr 26 2011 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.


Well apparently Jesus preached against the handicap, that's obviously the only possible argument against the handicap. Those darn Christians using religion on EVERYTHING!
Exactly! Now yer gettin' it.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#22Almalieque, Posted: Apr 26 2011 at 3:19 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yea, just had to dumb myself down.. but I'm getting there..
#23 Apr 26 2011 at 3:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.


Well apparently Jesus preached against the handicap, that's obviously the only possible argument against the handicap. Those darn Christians using religion on EVERYTHING!
Exactly! Now yer gettin' it.


Yea, just had to dumb myself down.. but I'm getting there..
That's a lie, if you dumbed yourself down any more you'd forget how to breathe.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#24 Apr 26 2011 at 9:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,184 posts
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.
That's what happened to me. My mother told me all about her disability, and I went 'head and chose it for myself, too! She didn't tell my brother about it though, so he didn't decide to be disabled. I'm gonna teach it to some of my kids, maybe!


Don't be silly. Cripples can't have kids of their own! That's why they have to recruit new members.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#25 Apr 26 2011 at 9:54 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Samira wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
So I guess TN is anti-disabled as well!
You're not born crippled, you choose to be crippled, and they're not going to teach their kids its okay to lead a disabled lifestyle.
That's what happened to me. My mother told me all about her disability, and I went 'head and chose it for myself, too! She didn't tell my brother about it though, so he didn't decide to be disabled. I'm gonna teach it to some of my kids, maybe!


Don't be silly. Cripples can't have kids of their own! That's why they have to recruit new members.


Finally, I understand American Football.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#26 Apr 26 2011 at 10:12 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,889 posts
gbaji wrote:
I'd have to look at the TN law that's being overturned. In my experience,

Which is...several years on the bench?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#27 Apr 26 2011 at 11:22 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Debalic wrote:
gbaji wrote:
I'd have to look at the TN law that's being overturned. In my experience,

Which is...several years on the bench?


He just wasn't quite good enough, huh? Didn't scrimmage enough touchdown yards?
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#28 Apr 27 2011 at 5:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,184 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Finally, I understand American Football.


Especially the Velcro pads.

And head injuries.

(Side note: in my opinion, the protective equipment used in American football lead to more injuries, as players A) beef up past all reason, B) feel invulnerable, and C) hit head-on in spite of the likelihood of concussion. I'm pretty sure endemic steroid use doesn't help.)

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#29Almalieque, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 5:44 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Now, now Nilatai.. breathing is na-tu-ral....there's no thinking involved. I understand that might be a thinking task for you, but for everyone else, it's natural. Even in animals!!!
#30 Apr 27 2011 at 5:50 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
I'm impressed, it takes a concious effort to strawman that hard.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#31Almalieque, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 5:55 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts. In this case, all I had to do was point out your flaw in your logic.
#32 Apr 27 2011 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,564 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts.

There is no clever way to say "I know you are, but what am I?"
#33 Apr 27 2011 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts.

There is no clever way to say "I know you are, but what am I?"
Just witty ways and that doesn't qualify.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#34varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:05 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nilat,
#35 Apr 27 2011 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nilat,

Quote:
Oh Tennessee, you crazy. Seriously, these people have been voted into office and the most pressing issue they can come up with is throwing homosexual/tans-gendered rights back 10 years?


Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians. I can understand how someone like you might not get this.

varu,

So, all gays are immoral and deviant? Fred Phelps, Sr. is a pretty great guy then, huh?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#36 Apr 27 2011 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians.
Matthew 7. I can understand how someone like you might not understand it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#37 Apr 27 2011 at 9:46 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nilat,

Quote:
Oh Tennessee, you crazy. Seriously, these people have been voted into office and the most pressing issue they can come up with is throwing homosexual/tans-gendered rights back 10 years?


Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians. I can understand how someone like you might not get this.



Actual Christians don't judge others. Explain how being full of hatred is a moral life.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#38varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nilat,
#39 Apr 27 2011 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Passing off what most
- Christians
varusword75 wrote:
people consider to be a deviant lifestyle as normal is a violation of that separation between church and state thing you libs are always clamouring on about.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#40varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Atard,
#41varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:53 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#42 Apr 27 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
varusword75 wrote:
I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.
Sure, in name.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#43 Apr 27 2011 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
varusword75 wrote:
lolgax,

I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.

Only when its convenient for you. Otherwise, they're not real Christians.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#44 Apr 27 2011 at 10:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
varusword75 wrote:
lolgax,

I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.



No they're not.
#45 Apr 27 2011 at 10:08 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
It makes me sad that people like Varus really exist in the world.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#46 Apr 27 2011 at 10:09 AM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,889 posts
varusword75 wrote:
But because we live in a free society you're free to get nailed in the as* as often as you like in the privacy of your home. However; children in public schools are captive. Passing off what most people consider to be a deviant lifestyle as normal is a violation of that separation between church and state thing you libs are always clamouring on about.

What about forcing the country to live by Christian "morality"?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#47 Apr 27 2011 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts


Still applies. You hate gays because you take the bible literally, but then you say the judging passage isn't literal. Now you are a hypocrite.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#48 Apr 27 2011 at 10:26 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
You're new here, so let me, let you in on something everyone else knows already. Being a hypocrite is who varus is.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#49varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 11:31 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Atard,
#50 Apr 27 2011 at 11:32 AM Rating: Good
******
43,452 posts
varusword75 wrote:
When we see someone doing something harmful,
And you're the judge of what is, and isn't, harmful.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#51 Apr 27 2011 at 12:25 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Atard,

Quote:
You hate gays because you take the bible literally,


I don't hate anyone, stop projecting.




Oh yeah, I don't know where I got that idea.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
« Previous 1 2 3 4
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 53 All times are in CDT