Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Don't Say **** BillFollow

#352 Apr 27 2011 at 8:05 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Now, Alma, I'm not sure exactly what you think your question implies. If I follow your logical pathway, you're saying that just because other species, including our closest cousins, exhibit homosexual behaviour this does not mean it is natural in humans. Is that what you're saying?


That wasn't the point of my blindness question, but that was CLOSE to the point I was making. My point in your statement was in reference to ANY natural trait. A human natural trait is defined by humans and humans only. It doesn't matter if that same trait is or isn't natural in animals.

Nilatai wrote:
No, it doesn't. You're right, animals can be blind as well as humans can. This...proves that...there's a natural explanation for blindness?

Nah you've completely lost me, sorry.


If your opinion of blindness didn't change after you realized (at one point of time) that it happened in animals and is completely natural, then why does it even matter if it's natural or not? You provided the fact of homosexuality occurring in nature as if it makes a difference. Rape occurs in nature too, does that change your opinion of rape?

The point I was trying to make to you that was that whether something naturally happens does not and/or should not change your opinion on anything. I'm sure MOST things(to include diseases, handicaps, etc.) happen naturally. The fact that homosexuality may occur naturally should not have any effect on your opinion on homosexuality just like it shouldn't with blindness, rape, incest,etc. AND NO, I'M NOT COMPARING THEM TO HOMOSEXUALITY AS BEING THE SAME THING.

I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#353 Apr 27 2011 at 8:10 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Nadenu wrote:
You people just can't stop, can you?


It's tough...I wrote a whole response myself but then deleted it.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#354 Apr 27 2011 at 8:12 PM Rating: Default
18 posts
*Looks at the Religious-Biological posts*
TL;DR.

Just posting to point out somethings:
There are very a lot of ways to justify homosexuality in one or more persons.
First of all, no one is full absent from **** istints and hormons.
Just soppress them or replace the **** impulses in others form.
One kind of homosexuality can derive from genetic tendencies that affect the hormons and mental likes.
Another one can derive from one or more traumas in infant/teens age.
Another one can derive from who-knows-where.

However the Homosexuality started to be fighted somewhen near the Middle-Age.
In Ancient Rome and others ancient cultures, and native cultures nowdays existing, homosexuality was nothing wrong and so usual to ppl.
Christians just take it to the wrong side 'cause it was associated with pagan cults and pagan gods.
Actually high christians clerics used to kiss themselves lips-to-lips 'till 50-80y ago.
And in those days we all know little priests dirty secrets a lot.
Another use of the Homosexuality-hate was for social business, that's the primary sake of something like all the religious traditions and way to think.
Homosexuality was so common to give a very bad feedback at births in a time when a nation/kingdom population was the first prosperity standar.
It was easier for states to generate hate in Homosexuality and use Christian religion for it.

And so began the "Omg you are **** you are sick" era.
Anyway, I can't believe ppl uses they hands as partners to have a little **** moment and pretend not to be a few homosexual..

Edited, Apr 27th 2011 10:16pm by NovembrineWaltz
____________________________
NovembrineWaltz
PUP55/MNK33/RDM25
Leviathan Server
#355 Apr 27 2011 at 8:13 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Thanks Alma. That entire response to me was an excellent example of how you're an idiot.


So did you find out what continent Central America is part of yet?

And you call me the idiot.... lol
I don't really get why you're asking this. It's part of North America, but it's also a subcontinent like India.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#356 Apr 27 2011 at 8:14 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
NovembrineWaltz wrote:
*Looks at the Religious-Biological posts*
TL;DR.

Just posting to point out somethings:
There are very a lot of ways to justify homosexuality in one or more persons.
First of all, no one is full absent from **** istints and hormons.
Just soppress them or replace the **** impulses in others form.
One kind of homosexuality can derive from genetic tendencies that affect the hormons and mental likes.
Another one can derive from one or more traumas in infant/teens age.
Another one can derive from who-knows-where.

However the Homosexuality started to be fighted somewhen near the Middle-Age.
In Ancient Rome and others ancient cultures, and native cultures nowdays existing, homosexuality was nothing wrong and so usual to ppl.
Christians just take it to the wrong side 'cause it was associated with pagan cults and pagan gods.
Actually high christians clerics used to kiss themselves lips-to-lips 'till 50-80y ago.
And in those days we all know little priests dirty secrets a lot.
Another use of the Homosexuality-hate was for social business, that's the primary sake of something like all the religious traditions and way to think.
Homosexuality was so common to give a very bad feedback at births in a time when a nation/kingdom population was the first prosperity standar.
It was easier for states to generate hate in Homosexuality and use Christian religion for it.

And so began the "Omg you are **** you are sick" era.
how babby is not formed?
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#357 Apr 27 2011 at 8:21 PM Rating: Default
18 posts
If I had interpetated it right, you are saying "For natural selection, **** is to be used only for reproduction of the race".
This theory is something like old-dated, for the simple answer that: If it was so, we would have not match so much homosexual activities in animals, wich first scope remains to prosper themselves.

If this question was 4thelulz, the answer iz:
Becoming a priest.
____________________________
NovembrineWaltz
PUP55/MNK33/RDM25
Leviathan Server
#358 Apr 27 2011 at 8:38 PM Rating: Good
****
5,684 posts
NovembrineWaltz wrote:
If I had interpetated it right, you are saying "For natural selection, **** is to be used only for reproduction of the race".
This theory is something like old-dated, for the simple answer that: If it was so, we would have not match so much homosexual activities in animals, wich first scope remains to prosper themselves.

If this question was 4thelulz, the answer iz:
Becoming a priest.
10/10 would read again.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#359 Apr 27 2011 at 9:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
NovembrineWaltz wrote:
First of all, no one is full absent from **** istints and hormons.

I heard that Romney won't be elected because he's a hormon.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#360 Apr 27 2011 at 9:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Then why bother posting? You know I'm going to respond. Unless you can show me how two animals are the exact same thing, you can't pick and choose which traits are natural for humans and which ones aren't based solely off the animal and not the human. It simply doesn't work that way and if you can't grasp that concept, then you my friend are the oblivious idiot, not I.
If only there was some sort of "code" within the cells of all living beings that could distinguish this for us.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#361 Apr 27 2011 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Quote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#362 Apr 28 2011 at 4:21 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Almalieque wrote:
So did you find out what continent Central America is part of yet?

I've always known where it belongs, its you who hasn't.

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 8:03am by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#363Almalieque, Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 5:20 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
#364 Apr 28 2011 at 6:04 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.


Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
So your point is that even though it is perfectly natural, it's still bad....because? Why?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#365 Apr 28 2011 at 7:02 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
Hey Varus, can I continue to use deutschebag to confuse and infuriate people, or will you sue me for plagiarism?
#366 Apr 28 2011 at 7:06 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Guenny wrote:
Hey Varus, can I continue to use deutschebag to confuse and infuriate people, or will you sue me for plagiarism?


Yeah, I thought it was obvious as well, but I guess some people don't get it.

*achooalma






that wasn't a real sneeze shhhh
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#367 Apr 28 2011 at 7:08 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.


Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
So your point is that even though it is perfectly natural, it's still bad....because? Why?


I don't think the animals have a bible...
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#368 Apr 28 2011 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Sweetums wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Thanks Alma. That entire response to me was an excellent example of how you're an idiot.


So did you find out what continent Central America is part of yet?

And you call me the idiot.... lol
I don't really get why you're asking this. It's part of North America, but it's also a subcontinent like India.
Because he's n idiot and doesn't understand anything, specifically on this topic, why I was ridiculing him over this discussion that he wants to keep bringing back up.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#369 Apr 28 2011 at 7:31 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.


Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
So your point is that even though it is perfectly natural, it's still bad....because? Why?


I don't think the animals have a bible...
OH! Nah, can't be that. Alma said his position wasn't based on religion.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#370 Apr 28 2011 at 7:35 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.


Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
So your point is that even though it is perfectly natural, it's still bad....because? Why?


I don't think the animals have a bible...
OH! Nah, can't be that. Alma said his position wasn't based on religion.


Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

I guess the animals don't have a word for icky?
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#371 Apr 28 2011 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
I guess not. Here sure schooled me.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#372 Apr 28 2011 at 7:54 AM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,446 posts
Nadenu wrote:
You people just can't stop, can you?

Shhh, the more they make him post the more I get to play with my arrows! don't take away my fun >:P
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the **** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
#373 Apr 28 2011 at 8:42 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,460 posts
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
I don't think the animals have a bible...
Cookie the Penguin is going to **** for not being Baptized and not living a pious Christian lifestyle.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#374 Apr 28 2011 at 8:47 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
I don't think the animals have a bible...
Cookie the Penguin is going to **** for not being Baptized and not living a pious Christian lifestyle.


Not to mention that there are **** penguins. I protest at penguin funerals...

Thank God for dead penguins!
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#375Almalieque, Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 9:46 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I hope you're truly trolling... For Pete's sake, the point is, it doesn't matter if homosexual is natural or not. Your opinion should not change. Rape naturally occurs in nature, will you support rape just because animals do it?
#376 Apr 28 2011 at 9:53 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I hope you're truly trolling... For Pete's sake, the point is, it doesn't matter if homosexual is natural or not. Your opinion should not change. Rape naturally occurs in nature, will you support rape just because animals do it?

Doc: John, I hate to tell you, you have "x"-cancer..

John: <gasp>!!

Doc: Don't worry, it occurred naturally

John: Pheww.. I'm so relieved.

Why don't you just answer my question that you've been avoiding and state why you decided to mention that fact in the first place. How does that fit in this argument?
I thought I answered your question? That is, if you were talking about the whole blindness thing. Yes, being blind is bad. Assuming you're a creature that depends on sight. Plenty of blind animals don't, but that's neither here nor there.


By rape occurring in nature I hope you're talking about Mallards, which reproduce exclusively by gang rape. Essentially every other animal has some kind of mating ritual associated with it. I suppose the Mallard's gang rape is a mating ritual...

Also, that's not my main reason for not being against homosexuality. My main reason is it's nothing to do with me where someone wants to put their penis, or what they want in their vagina. Hell, if they want a **** up the **** more power to them I suppose.


Now that's out of the way, what exactly did you have against homosexuality?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#377 Apr 28 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I'm sorry you're really not making sense. My opinion on homosexuality is that it's a perfectly natural occurrence. How does any of what you're babbling about invalidate that?


His point is that it's possible to be natural and bad or synthetic and good.


Thank you. Honest question, was it my wording, his understanding or a combination of the two? I really don't see how I could have simplified that anymore.
So your point is that even though it is perfectly natural, it's still bad....because? Why?


I hope you're truly trolling... For Pete's sake, the point is, it doesn't matter if homosexual is natural or not. Your opinion should not change. Rape naturally occurs in nature, will you support rape just because animals do it?

Doc: John, I hate to tell you, you have "x"-cancer..

John: <gasp>!!

Doc: Don't worry, it occurred naturally

John: Pheww.. I'm so relieved.

Why don't you just answer my question that you've been avoiding and state why you decided to mention that fact in the first place. How does that fit in this argument?


You may not be intending to compare homosexuality to rape and cancer, but you are comparing them. A better comparison would be hair color or eye color.

Edit: also, rape occurs in nature, not naturally.

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 11:57am by Ailitardif
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#378 Apr 28 2011 at 10:28 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,841 posts
I must conclude from reading this thread, that if Alma is ever given command of a unit that is sent into to combat, is that those serving under him, should be afraid. Very Afraid!
____________________________
This Post is written in Elnese, If it was an actual Post, it would make sense.

"England needs, examples of people who, leaving Heaven to decide whether they are to rise in the world, decide for themselves that they will be happy in it, and have resolved to seek, not greater wealth, but simpler pleasures; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity; making the first of possessions self-possession, and honouring themselves in the harmless pride and calm pursuits of peace." - John Ruskin
#379 Apr 28 2011 at 10:47 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
ElneClare wrote:
I must conclude from reading this thread, that if Alma is ever given command of a unit that is sent into to combat, is that those serving under him, should be afraid. Very Afraid!
Fear won't save them. They just need to accept their fate. Its the only peace they'll find.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#380Almalieque, Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 11:08 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You're confusing two different questions. You answered the blind question, I'm referring to why you even mentioned homosexuality being natural in the first place? What impact does that have in this debate?
#381 Apr 28 2011 at 11:27 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
You're confusing two different questions. You answered the blind question, I'm referring to why you even mentioned homosexuality being natural in the first place? What impact does that have in this debate?

And you're wrong, I've seen dogs rape each other. I had a male dog and a female dog and we had to keep them separate because the male dog would chase the female and rape her.

I've already explained my position on homosexuality. I don't care where someone puts his **** at (within reason), but that doesn't mean I HAVE to support it. Just like I don't care if a woman completely whores herself around town (within reason), that doesn't mean I HAVE to support it.

There is no instruction manual for our bodies. We determined how what should act how and when. When I look at the human body and compare the two sexes, I make the conclusion that the **** goes in the **** the same way that society concluded how we use the other parts of our body.

I don't care if you decide to use it another way, but don't say anything to me because I don't support it.
If you're not against it then why exactly are you arguing with me?

As far as dogs go, that's not rape. That's an impulse to mate. If the **** isn't spayed she'll emit pheromones when she's on heat.

If it's not when she's on heat, it's your male exhibiting a dominance behaviour. Again, not rape. Nice try though.


Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 1:29pm by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#382 Apr 28 2011 at 11:39 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.
Well, we don't use our fingers to pick our noses due to a societal consensus. Does that count?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#383 Apr 28 2011 at 11:41 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.
Well, we don't use our fingers to pick our noses due to a societal consensus. Does that count?
In public, perhaps. I don't see many people putting their **** in each other in public either, though.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 1:41pm by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#384 Apr 28 2011 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.
Well, we don't use our fingers to pick our noses due to a societal consensus. Does that count?
In public, perhaps. I don't see many people putting their **** in each other in public either, though.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 1:41pm by Nilatai


What about **** in noses?
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#385 Apr 28 2011 at 11:49 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
What about **** in noses?
Well of course, who hasn't?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#386 Apr 28 2011 at 11:50 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,046 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.
Well, we don't use our fingers to pick our noses due to a societal consensus. Does that count?
In public, perhaps. I don't see many people putting their **** in each other in public either, though.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 1:41pm by Nilatai


What about **** in noses?
Aaaaaaand thanks for that particularly disturbing mental image. Smiley: glare
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#387 Apr 28 2011 at 11:51 AM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I don't care where someone puts his **** at (within reason), but that doesn't mean I HAVE to support it.
Then why do homosexuals HAVE to financially support heterosexuals?
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#388Almalieque, Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 11:57 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You're confusing two different questions. You answered the blind question, I'm referring to why you even mentioned homosexuality being natural in the first place? What impact does that have in this debate?
#389 Apr 28 2011 at 12:01 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a fucking idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.
Well, we don't use our fingers to pick our noses due to a societal consensus. Does that count?
In public, perhaps. I don't see many people putting their **** in each other in public either, though.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places

Edited, Apr 28th 2011 1:41pm by Nilatai


What about **** in noses?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, so exactly how big is your nose?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#390 Apr 28 2011 at 12:05 PM Rating: Good
*****
16,958 posts
Almalieque wrote:
You're confusing two different questions. You answered the blind question, I'm referring to why you even mentioned homosexuality being natural in the first place? What impact does that have in this debate?

Nilatai wrote:
If you're not against it then why exactly are you arguing with me?


I am against it. I'm arguing against you because you seem to feel that people shouldn't be against it.
There's a slight difference between being against something, and not supporting something.

I can understand if people don't feel the need to support homosexuality, but I don't get the people actively against it.
____________________________
MyAnimeList FFXIV Krystal Spoonless
#391 Apr 28 2011 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,841 posts
Really Alma, haven't you ever read ER doctors and nurses accounts of people who come in with all types of objects stuck in or on their bodily cavities, that at the time seem like a good idea. The best ones always seem to involve **** in someway.

If you can imagine it, it's most likely been done by someone at sometime in human history.

That's the neat things about human's larger brains, we have a love of exploring ideas that may actually be impossible. Like the need for a God to explain ideas we don't have answers for.
____________________________
This Post is written in Elnese, If it was an actual Post, it would make sense.

"England needs, examples of people who, leaving Heaven to decide whether they are to rise in the world, decide for themselves that they will be happy in it, and have resolved to seek, not greater wealth, but simpler pleasures; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity; making the first of possessions self-possession, and honouring themselves in the harmless pride and calm pursuits of peace." - John Ruskin
#392 Apr 28 2011 at 12:08 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Nilatai wrote:
In public, perhaps.
Ever tell someone that you picked your nose? Close to the same result of having done it in public anyway, just with less people.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#393 Apr 28 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
**** I never realized that a dog's behaviour was evaluated based on human behaviour patterns.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#394 Apr 28 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I am against it. I'm arguing against you because you seem to feel that people shouldn't be against it.
I thought you just said you don't care. How can you both not care about homosexuality and be against it?


Almalieque wrote:
Uh, by human standards, that's rape. The dog was RUNNING AWAY. You can try to spin it all you want, but that wouldn't fly in court.

"Your honor, well she was wearing a tank top with a mini skirt and she was sexually teasing me, so I chased her down and penetrated her and wouldn't let go as she tried to run away."
You're an idiot. Human mating rituals are not the same as canine mating rituals.



Almalieque wrote:
Show me the manual to the human body that was given to us explaining how our bodies should operate.
As far as what parts of the body do you mean? Instinct.

Almalieque wrote:
So you're telling me that doctors have determined what our eye sight should be
No, doctors have determined what the usual eyesight is.

Almalieque wrote:
what our cholesterol should be, what our blood pressure and weight should be, what's a healthy liver, lung and kidney
They've determined what healthy levels are, yes.

Almalieque wrote:
but they are just completely stumped on what to do with the **** and vagina.
Did I say this? I thought you weren't arguing from what is natural?

Almalieque wrote:
And you're calling yourself a scientist?
Yep. Not sure why you do, though, in all honesty.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#395 Apr 28 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,269 posts
Almalieque wrote:
You're confusing two different questions. You answered the blind question, I'm referring to why you even mentioned homosexuality being natural in the first place? What impact does that have in this debate?

Nilatai wrote:
If you're not against it then why exactly are you arguing with me?


I am against it. I'm arguing against you because you seem to feel that people shouldn't be against it.

Nilatai wrote:
As far as dogs go, that's not rape. That's an impulse to mate. If the **** isn't spayed she'll emit pheromones when she's on heat.


Uh, by human standards, that's rape. The dog was RUNNING AWAY. You can try to spin it all you want, but that wouldn't fly in court.

"Your honor, well she was wearing a tank top with a mini skirt and she was sexually teasing me, so I chased her down and penetrated her and wouldn't let go as she tried to run away."

Nilatai wrote:
Oh, and you're still a @#%^ing idiot if you think we use parts of our bodies in specific ways because of some kind of societal consensus.


Show me the manual to the human body that was given to us explaining how our bodies should operate.

So you're telling me that doctors have determined what our eye sight should be, what our cholesterol should be, what our blood pressure and weight should be, what's a healthy liver, lung and kidney, but they are just completely stumped on what to do with the **** and vagina.

And you're calling yourself a scientist?



...

Quote:
I am against it. I'm arguing against you because you seem to feel that people shouldn't be against it.


I'm not saying people shouldn't be against it, I'm just saying that the problem is that the people who are against it make a point of trying to make sure that everyone else ends up being against it, to the point of spending hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars to make sure that legislation doesn't go through.

Quote:
Show me the manual to the human body that was given to us explaining how our bodies should operate.


Why don't you show us? You're being just as ridiculous as the other side by acting like you have the manual. You're against it, I get it, I'm fine with that, you just need to be able to admit that you can't say that it's unnatural.

Quote:
So you're telling me that doctors have determined what our eye sight should be, what our cholesterol should be, what our blood pressure and weight should be, what's a healthy liver, lung and kidney, but they are just completely stumped on what to do with the **** and vagina.


We have established that **** goes in vagina, baby comes out 9 months later. What we don't have all the details about is the way the human brain and attraction works. Not completely at least. You're basically saying that procreation is the only reason anyone should have **** ever. And if you really believe that, then it really must suck to not be getting laid.



____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#396 Apr 28 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
In public, perhaps.
Ever tell someone that you picked your nose? Close to the same result of having done it in public anyway, just with less people.
Fair point, I suppose?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#397 Apr 28 2011 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
In public, perhaps.
Ever tell someone that you picked your nose? Close to the same result of having done it in public anyway, just with less people.
Fair point, I suppose?
Fair, but mostly irrelevant.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#398 Apr 28 2011 at 12:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,284 posts
Nilatai wrote:

Almalieque wrote:
Uh, by human standards, that's rape. The dog was RUNNING AWAY. You can try to spin it all you want, but that wouldn't fly in court.

"Your honor, well she was wearing a tank top with a mini skirt and she was sexually teasing me, so I chased her down and penetrated her and wouldn't let go as she tried to run away."
You're an idiot. Human mating rituals are not the same as canine mating rituals.


I'm not surprised he doesn't get this. And now I'm even more afraid of him.
#399Almalieque, Posted: Apr 28 2011 at 2:39 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Given the fact that I don't and I've clearly stated that I don't, I'm not sure why you still assume so. A bachelors degree doesn't make you a scientist. Your work in the science field makes you a scientist.
#400 Apr 28 2011 at 2:47 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
You realize that in order for there to be a normal person to set as the 20/20 standard, you have to have set an usual eye sight level, yes?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#401 Apr 28 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.

Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.

Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.

Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.

Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.

Quote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 51 All times are in CDT
Aethien, Elinda, stupidmonkey, Tasera, tribalfusion009, Anonymous Guests (46)