Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Surpising Facts about Tare!Follow

#1 Jan 29 2004 at 1:38 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Little known facts about me...hmmm...this is actually difficult, since I post so many dumb stories about me.

- I hate words that start with SL...all of them. I hate that SL sound.

- I also hate wet paper. Any wet paper. A pitball, sodden newspaper, even price tags irritate me.

- I have a secret crush on someone. Heh.

- I was vegetarian for 15 years and now I love the meat! Oh yeah, gimme some.

- I've never been broken up with.

- I'm terrible at breaking up with people. Oh, the pain.

- I like to stick my fingers in the butter.

- I forgot to take the pill this morning.

****************************************************************

Maybe I'll tell you more useless things about me after you spill a few, nerd-os.

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#2 Jan 29 2004 at 1:51 PM Rating: Decent
Little known facts about me...hmmm...this is actually difficult, since I post so many dumb stories about me.

- I hate words that start with SL...all of them. I hate that SL sound.
Makes sense

- I also hate wet paper. Any wet paper. A pitball, sodden newspaper, even price tags irritate me.
Ya wet paper sux

- I have a secret crush on someone. Heh.
Is it me? lol


- I was vegetarian for 15 years and now I love the meat! Oh yeah, gimme some.
More than willing to give you da meatSmiley: yippee


- I've never been broken up with.
Your missing out, it really sux

- I'm terrible at breaking up with people. Oh, the pain.
not much fun at all, just parctice you'll get better

- I like to stick my fingers in the butter.
Umm.... sure why not

- I forgot to take the pill this morning.
Sh*t I wasn't there lastnight, it was a clone I swear! **** Clones!


Edited, Thu Jan 29 13:52:51 2004 by Visagoth
____________________________
Smiley: chug Smiley: sly Smiley: chug
--------------------------
si vis pacem, para bellum
#3 Jan 29 2004 at 2:19 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
So, Visagoth is brave enough to venture into the land of useless and uninteresting facts about Tare.

Well, I defy you to read on!

- I am wearing a pink sweater today. And pants too!

- I am eating a tuna sandwich for lunch.

- I am listening to silly lovie dovie songs.

- I haven't done any real work in weeks.

- I slept in this morning, just because I could.

- I'm a movie watching snob.

- I hate the coffee mug I have on my desk. It says "You're the Best" on it. Constantly reminds me of how far from being the best I am.

- I love bananas.





____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#4 Jan 29 2004 at 2:39 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,978 posts
Here's a fact about you, Tare: your avatar is slowly becoming NSFW (not safe for work).

When you say a "movie snob" do you refuse to get into a movie from the middle? Especially one you've never seen yet? Hate running out to pee/get a drink? Some people baffle me. They'll show interest in watching a movie they've never seen. Miss the beginning while making popcorn, talk throughout the first half, then wander away and ask you how it ended later on. Due to this kind of stupidity I tend to watch movies by myself a lot.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#5 Jan 29 2004 at 2:44 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Wow, since when is a girl wearing a scuba mask and holding a trident NSFW? She's a fisherman! What has become of this world? E-mail an avatar, Debalic and I'd be happy to change it.

Movie snob as in "dumb" Hollywood movies are genrally avoided by me. You know the kind I mean...the ones with all the hot new kids in them, that have no plot and are tedious to watch. Those films. I mean it's not like the ol' days...when Animal House was the standard. Now I'm so sick of Stiffler's mom, I could put a bullet in my own head.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#6 Jan 29 2004 at 3:02 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Better, Mr. D?

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#7 Jan 29 2004 at 3:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Sniping Sweetpea
*****
18,461 posts
I like your old one better.
____________________________
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
if you're lookin', ho

#8 Jan 29 2004 at 3:16 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
I do too, Flea, but I just can't pollute other people's places of employ with my smut. My own, bikin-clad, desirable, greased down smut.

So, here's a banana and all the connotation that goes with that!

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#9 Jan 29 2004 at 4:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Tare is from the tropics and is chock full of potassium?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#10 Jan 29 2004 at 4:08 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Smiley: laugh , Jophiel! You are correct sir!
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#11 Jan 29 2004 at 5:27 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,978 posts
Looked naked to me. I'm sorry I have a job in a professional workplace where images if scantily-clad people are frowned upon.
#12 Jan 29 2004 at 5:31 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Ain't no thing, Mr. D, ain't no thing but a chicken wing. I like 'nanas!

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#13 Jan 29 2004 at 9:22 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
5,371 posts
Quote:
I hate words that start with SL...all of them. I hate that SL sound.


More or less than the word "moist"?
____________________________
Crosscontinuum Copulation Diety of The Great Enigma
#14 Jan 29 2004 at 9:53 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Moist I can handle. SLippery, SLick, SLeet I cannot. GRRRR!
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#15 Jan 29 2004 at 10:51 PM Rating: Good
***
1,437 posts
You do like to...sleep,no ?
#16 Jan 29 2004 at 10:57 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I know, it makes no sense, but I never claimed to have any **** sense.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#17 Jan 29 2004 at 11:53 PM Rating: Default
Everything's bigger in Texas
*****
13,594 posts
We noticed.... Smiley: waycool

Edited, Thu Jan 29 23:56:03 2004 by Cherrabwyn
____________________________
"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."

- Napoleon Hill


Stargate Worlds
#18 Jan 29 2004 at 11:55 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Nope, what's :waycool: is your astounding use of the computer. Really, it is way cool. Way, way, way cool.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#19 Jan 30 2004 at 2:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,059 posts
Little known facts about me:

-> My favorite color is green

-> I have a yellow lab named Kayla

-> My favorite TV show when I was a kid was Voltron

-> I live in the suburbs of Chicago (when not in school)

-> I'm not wearing any pants right now

-> My favorite action movie of all time is "Tombstone"

-> I love stand up comedy, especially comedians like Denis Leary, Robin Williams, Dave Atell, and Lewis Black

-> I'm not wearing any pants right now

-> I used to live in Connecticut when I was a kid. Moved when I was 10

-> My favorite band is currently Mudvayne


There, that's all I can think of at the moment. More funny stories now, Tare. C'mon. Out with 'em. You promised.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#20 Jan 30 2004 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
****
7,070 posts
Quote:
-> My favorite band is currently Mudvayne


I can Dig it. Smiley: wink2
____________________________
Muted
#21 Jan 30 2004 at 10:00 AM Rating: Decent
16 posts
do you not like SL words because you have a speech impediment and find them hard to say? I don't like typing because I have a spelling impediment and find it hard to misspell words, but I manage on occasion.
#22 Jan 30 2004 at 10:55 AM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
TwiztidSamurai wrote:
Little known facts about me:
-> I'm not wearing any pants right now
There, that's all I can think of at the moment. More funny stories now, Tare. C'mon. Out with 'em. You promised.


Allright, allright. First of all, taunt me not with your lack of pants! That only awakes the dragon, if you know what I mean.

Hmm...how many stories can one girl have? Should I regale you with stories about the bras and panties I bought last night? I walked around, picked out just the right ones and then decided, instead of taking them to the checkout in the lingerie segtion, I'd head on over to the hardware section of this particular department store and pay for them there. There was a rather brusque young man behind the counter, who looked a touch concerned when I plopped 180 bucks worth of lacies on the counter, with a wry smile on my face. I kept looking at him right in the eyes, as he clumsily fumbled with the hangers, the tags, the bras, the panties. That, to me, is fun.

Don't blame me because I couldn't think of a better story. I have only had 2 sips of coffee and it was so cold outside this morning, my nipple actually hurt. Just one though.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#23 Jan 30 2004 at 11:18 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,437 posts
Thus the term "Nippy"
#24 Jan 30 2004 at 11:23 AM Rating: Excellent
**
491 posts
Tell us more about your nipples. I love nipples, hard nipples, your nipples..........oh crap. Got to go clean up now. brb.
____________________________
In the interim of my posting that last post, the thread was locked. The official winner is...

...Grimfar!

You are the stuff from what legends are made of, young man. Wear your title proudly!

Totem
#25 Jan 30 2004 at 11:26 AM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
See, Skeeter? THAT was not my my fault.

Is it my fault that all you have to do is say the word nipple and sudddenly threads are hijacked? Smiley: laugh



____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#26 Jan 30 2004 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
**
491 posts
Ahhh she said nipple again.......oh crap not again.

/sigh
/check to make sure chick in the next cubical isn't looking
/wipe
/wipe


Edited, Fri Jan 30 11:50:13 2004 by Grimfar
____________________________
In the interim of my posting that last post, the thread was locked. The official winner is...

...Grimfar!

You are the stuff from what legends are made of, young man. Wear your title proudly!

Totem
#27 Jan 30 2004 at 12:36 PM Rating: Excellent
**
815 posts
Quote:
- I have a secret crush on someone. Heh.


I bet I know who it is.

Observation about Tare - she's becoming the board hussy.

Board ***** sounded better, but I like Tare and that sounds mean.

You're turning all the men into lap dogs, Tare. It's icky.

#28 Jan 30 2004 at 12:49 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Hmmm..Angua. You may be right. I have ceased my evil ways. I will no longer talk about nipples, promise!

Oh geez, I said it again!

Ummm..to my crush. How interesting...it's a guy that works down the hall from me. Cute as a button and shy as they come! Do you know him? Are you here? Did you see what I did in my office this morning?

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#29 Jan 30 2004 at 12:50 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,923 posts
It's a tuff job but some ones gotta do it.

- I've know my best friend since we were 7. (14 years now)

- I turn 21 in 2 weeks

- I'm a mini Bob Vila. I spent a lot of time in the garage and helping my dad around the house. I can fix a lot of stuff.

- I don't like seafood

- I love technology for the cool things it can do. I hate it for keeping me broke :)
____________________________
Think before you speak and look before you leap.
Note to self - Follow own advice.
#30 Jan 30 2004 at 1:07 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Invisible the Braindead wrote:
- I don't like seafood


Any seafood? I don't like the kind that comes in a shell...I mean, really, a lobster is like a big bug. Yuck.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#31 Jan 30 2004 at 4:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Any facts I state here about myself would be little known facts, since I've not told any of you much about me in the first place, hehe.

did that make sense?
#32 Jan 30 2004 at 4:14 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
/shakes fist

Spill it, Nadenu, or you will force me to reveal even more useless crap about myself. My new-and-improved-self!

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#33 Jan 30 2004 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
**
815 posts
Quote:
Do you know him? Are you here? Did you see what I did in my office this morning?


What is this, 20 questions? ****.

Coming to a theatre near you: I Know What You Did in the Office This Morning.

thought you meant here on the forum, my sweet little yam
#34 Jan 30 2004 at 4:30 PM Rating: Good
**
815 posts
P.S. It was merely an observation, Tare. Don't go changing! I like you just the way you are. Awwwwwww. *hug*

P.P.S. I Still Know What You Did in the Office This Morning.

#35 Jan 30 2004 at 4:33 PM Rating: Good
**
815 posts
double post.

Forum > me



Edited, Fri Jan 30 16:36:08 2004 by Angua
#36 Jan 30 2004 at 4:38 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Awww, Angua, you lovely piece o' woman you. I was just trying "board ho" on. She doesn't work very well, because deep down inside I am a truly surly ******* and have no love to give anyone. GRRR.

Now, about this spying you've been doing on me. Geez, if I knew I had an audience, I woulda cleaned up a bit more. You mean the drawn blinds, low lights and occasional camera flash is a giveaway? ********. [/sm]
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#37 Jan 30 2004 at 6:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Let's see... useless facts about me...

- I LOVE Snoopy (the rest of the Peanuts Gang is cool too, but Snoopy rocks)

- I make a killer meatloaf.

- I met my husband online.

- I have the sweetest child in the world (when he's asleep =\)

- I'm currently wearing a Bob & Tom sweatshirt. Those guys rock.


I could go on and on, but that's enough boring stuff for now. =)
#38 Jan 30 2004 at 7:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,059 posts
Shucks, Tare. I liked the old you. The hey-twiztid-your-a-hot-mamajama Tare. Now I'll have to start hitting on the other ladies on the forum, but they scare me (Flea).
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#39 Jan 30 2004 at 9:32 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,437 posts
Don't forget the undies on the head with the wierd smell
#40 Jan 30 2004 at 9:33 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,437 posts
Don't forget the undies on the head with the wierd smell
#41 Jan 30 2004 at 9:51 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
TwiztidSamurai wrote:
Shucks, Tare. I liked the old you. The hey-twiztid-your-a-hot-mamajama Tare.


Psstt..! I mean, what? I am a fine upstanding, Christian girl and I'll thank you not to be forward with me, sir!

You better be scared. Scared of Skeeter when he hears you're eyeing his lady. Uh-oh.
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#42 Jan 30 2004 at 10:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,059 posts
Hey, I'm a fine, upstanding christian too, but that doesn't mean squat now-a-days. And Skeeter can have Flea, but only if I get my hussy back -=(
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#43 Jan 30 2004 at 10:09 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
LOL - As if the hussy in Tare could ever leave. E-mail me for your picture of my left..err..eye. Smiley: wink2 Devil! We can no longer subject these fine folks to talk of banana suits and wooly underwear.







Edited, Sat Jan 31 00:09:47 2004 by Tare
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#44 Jan 30 2004 at 10:22 PM Rating: Good
**
815 posts
Hey, Tare. Are you down with the Reverend Bob Dobbs or does your posting location mean something else entirely?

#45 Jan 30 2004 at 10:28 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Smiley: grin Angua, Angua, Angua...I knew you'd get it. Bob Dobbs and I go waaaay back. Heh. **** Angua and her smartie pants.

____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#46 Jan 30 2004 at 10:32 PM Rating: Good
**
815 posts
Heh. I used to work for Stang and Jesus, until I let slack get the better of me and quit. There is even a picture of me on the site still somewhere.

Praise Bob. ****, Praise Slack. I could use some.
#49 Jan 30 2004 at 10:59 PM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
I've learned to embrace the slack. It's like a back pack on my journies to other places. Responsibility is the 8 piece luggage set.


____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
#50 Jan 31 2004 at 12:07 AM Rating: Decent
*
150 posts
<insert diabolical music>

Banana Suits? Did I miss something?


Uninteresting facts about me:

My Favorite Band is Metallica

I like Leather

I am currently listening to Enya

I like Cheerios and beer
____________________________
Remind me again why I'm doing this?
#51 Jan 31 2004 at 12:11 AM Rating: Excellent
YAY! Canaduhian
*****
10,281 posts
Hmmm, there seems to be a conflict in the first three things. Leather and Metallica seem to fit together, and yet, so do Enya and Leather. Odd, and strangely comforting all at the same time.

Do you like Cheerios and beer together? Beerios, if you will?



Edited, Sat Jan 31 00:12:40 2004 by Tare
____________________________
What's bred in the bone will not out of the flesh.
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 54 All times are in CDT
Aripyanfar, Dyadem, Timelordwho, Anonymous Guests (51)