Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The price Details Remove ??? (was forum=21)Follow

#1 Jul 16 2010 at 8:09 AM Rating: Default
1 post
I play Wow over 2 year's and all that time i was using this great DB ITEM DETAILS !!! now I'm lost :((((
Cant find something that will help me to see the AH last Action for an Item :((((
Plz - I don't like to stop using ZAM!

#2 Jul 16 2010 at 8:59 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,911 posts
I don't even...
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#3 Jul 16 2010 at 9:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,947 posts
Where from come posters seen never? Know they not English friend grammar is? Price of auction showing clear when checked a moment only ago, but other thread good point made has ... Auctioneer some manipulate strive may to, but heck the how database compiled player input reliably can fluctuating wildly the price track report and? Way the by, were it not enough multiple comments posted were mangled additional post required is?

____________________________
In Chinese: glasses are yanjing; eyes are yanjing, and the beer of Beijing is Yanjing. When speaking, the difference is in the tones. Did I just order a glass of beer or a glass of eyes?
#4 Jul 16 2010 at 9:32 AM Rating: Excellent
**
422 posts
Rhodekylle wrote:
Where from come posters seen never? Know they not English friend grammar is? Price of auction showing clear when checked a moment only ago, but other thread good point made has ... Auctioneer some manipulate strive may to, but heck the how database compiled player input reliably can fluctuating wildly the price track report and? Way the by, were it not enough multiple comments posted were mangled additional post required is?


Taken your well is point.
#5 Jul 16 2010 at 10:36 AM Rating: Excellent
CountFenris wrote:
Rhodekylle wrote:
Where from come posters seen never? Know they not English friend grammar is? Price of auction showing clear when checked a moment only ago, but other thread good point made has ... Auctioneer some manipulate strive may to, but heck the how database compiled player input reliably can fluctuating wildly the price track report and? Way the by, were it not enough multiple comments posted were mangled additional post required is?


Taken your well is point.
the Climb bear too is far even bananas for this topic!
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#6 Jul 16 2010 at 3:23 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,157 posts
Golfing have cabana chat. Deleting of poster milk scandal.

Are you guys running your stuff through multiple translations, or just putting random stuff down? >.>
____________________________
Cicorest, Mage||Das F├╝hrer, DK||Nalgas, Rogue
^Cenarian Circle^
1983 Mazda RX7 GSL - Rexie - My Garage

"Saying that a druid can go resto and do well in arena and saying that a hunter can't do the same doesn't make any sense whatsoever." - Wait
#7 Jul 16 2010 at 3:36 PM Rating: Excellent
**
422 posts
jaysgsl wrote:
Are you guys running your stuff through multiple translations, or just putting random stuff down? >.>


Taken your well is point. = Your point is well taken.

There is always a method to my madness, and that method is chaos theory.
#8 Jul 16 2010 at 3:43 PM Rating: Excellent
jaysgsl wrote:
just putting random stuff
Smiley: nod
I don't believe in fancy pants 'methods'

Edited, Jul 16th 2010 4:44pm by Xsarus
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#9 Jul 16 2010 at 3:54 PM Rating: Excellent
**
970 posts
CountFenris wrote:
jaysgsl wrote:
Are you guys running your stuff through multiple translations, or just putting random stuff down? >.>


Taken your well is point. = Your point is well taken.

Sad that he has been forgotten, Yoda is.
#10 Jul 16 2010 at 7:10 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,744 posts
Many lolz this thread shall have.
#11 Jul 16 2010 at 7:23 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,027 posts
Please tell me this is someone making a pathetic attempt at humor with a sock?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 36 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (36)