Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Canadian RobberiesFollow

#1 Jun 06 2018 at 2:19 AM Rating: Decent
****
9,349 posts
This is my night, edited to remove the sheer amount of shaking I was doing:

Robber(wearing underwear on his face for a disguise): I'm sorry, but I'm going to need all the money in the register

Me: What?

Robber: All the money please

Me: ok (gives money), sorry about all the change

Robber: it's fine. Sorry about this, man.

Me: Hey, hard times right? Have a good night

Robber leaves

...that ******* happened
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#2 Jun 06 2018 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Was it nice underwear? Did he have a weapon?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#3 Jun 06 2018 at 7:35 AM Rating: Good
*******
50,444 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Was it nice underwear? Did he have a weapon?
The underwear was the weapon.

Edited, Jun 6th 2018 9:36am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Jun 06 2018 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,602 posts
Hmm, and here I thought my day was weird when three sheriffs walked in and arrested one of my coworkers.
#5 Jun 06 2018 at 6:24 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
35,352 posts
Did you at least put the money in a paper bag for him?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#6 Jun 06 2018 at 10:29 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,349 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Was it nice underwear? Did he have a weapon?


Plain grey briefs. Home made flail.

Turin wrote:
Hmm, and here I thought my day was weird when three sheriffs walked in and arrested one of my coworkers.


That sounds interesting as ****. What were the charges?

gbaji wrote:
Did you at least put the money in a paper bag for him?


He had his own, put it in himself.

lolgaxe wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Was it nice underwear? Did he have a weapon?
The underwear was the weapon.

Edited, Jun 6th 2018 9:36am by lolgaxe


Basically that, just men's briefs.
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#7 Jun 07 2018 at 4:44 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,451 posts
Yea, so this story isn't going to help with our reputation of being far too ******* polite now is it?

By the sounds of it, other than being on an adrenaline high, you're doing fine? That's a bright spot.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#8 Jun 07 2018 at 8:08 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,602 posts
Driftwood wrote:

Turin wrote:
Hmm, and here I thought my day was weird when three sheriffs walked in and arrested one of my coworkers.

That sounds interesting as ****. What were the charges?


My boss is the only one that seems to have the real story, and he's not talking. Something about privacy, blah blah, bullcrap. Luckily, court records are easily found on the internet. That, plus some rumors we've heard, and it turns out that you really should pay your court ordered fines. He had a DUI a couple years ago and ended up driving down a sidewalk and taking out a parked car. Then, he thought it would be a better idea to spend his money on all sorts of things that were not his fines.

Edited, Jun 7th 2018 10:09pm by Turin
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT