Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

May burfdayzFollow

#1 May 22 2014 at 5:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Paradox: May 4

Sweetums: May 12th


Screenshot



Sorry we missed you guys. Well, kinda sorry.

Sort of.

Anyway, do they even post anymore?



Did I miss anyone?
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#2 May 23 2014 at 6:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Happy birthday to these people or w/e.
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#3 May 23 2014 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,849 posts
Happy birthday, from the superior January branch of birthdays.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 May 23 2014 at 3:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,996 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Happy birthday, from the superior January branch of birthdays.

Smiley: clap

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#5 May 24 2014 at 5:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
604 posts
Happy Birthday !!!!
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
#6 May 24 2014 at 10:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,250 posts
Happy birthday from the "I'm my parents' Valentine's Day present" crowd of November birthdays!

Edited, May 24th 2014 12:09pm by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#7 May 24 2014 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Sweetums told me that she doesn't visit the OoT anymore. Also, she's getting married to Donald Trump, who she affectionately refers to as her 'Trump Card'.

Haven't seen Paradox in a while either.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#8 May 24 2014 at 12:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
604 posts
Spoonless wrote:
Happy birthday from the "I'm my parents' Valentine's Day present" crowd of November birthdays!

Edited, May 24th 2014 12:09pm by Spoonless

lol me too. Either Valentines day or my Mom's birthday on the 7th. Parents wedding anniversary oddly enough is 04/20 of that same year Smiley: lol
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
#9 May 24 2014 at 12:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,250 posts
Rukkuss wrote:
Spoonless wrote:
Happy birthday from the "I'm my parents' Valentine's Day present" crowd of November birthdays!

Edited, May 24th 2014 12:09pm by Spoonless

lol me too. Either Valentines day or my Mom's birthday on the 7th. Parents wedding anniversary oddly enough is 04/20 of that same year Smiley: lol
Well, my birthday is Nov. 22, but I was late. I'm also the second child, so it would fit in line with the grandparents watching my brother so my parents could have a night out. Smiley: lol

I have to thank Mindel for pointing this out to me. Smiley: mad

Edited, May 24th 2014 2:21pm by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#10 May 24 2014 at 12:32 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
604 posts
Spoonless wrote:
Rukkuss wrote:
Spoonless wrote:
Happy birthday from the "I'm my parents' Valentine's Day present" crowd of November birthdays!

Edited, May 24th 2014 12:09pm by Spoonless

lol me too. Either Valentines day or my Mom's birthday on the 7th. Parents wedding anniversary oddly enough is 04/20 of that same year Smiley: lol
Well, my birthday is Nov. 22, but I was late. I'm also the second child, so it would fit in line with the grandparents watching my brother so my parents could have a night out. Smiley: lol

I have to thank Mindel for pointing this out to me. Smiley: mad

Edited, May 24th 2014 2:21pm by Spoonless


Mine is the 9th so im leaning more toward my mom's birthday, i dont know if I was early or late. gee I wonder why my parents got married. I'm the 1st child of 3Smiley: grin
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 83 All times are in CDT
lindamason, Anonymous Guests (82)