Just got this in my PM box....
Hello Dear Child of God,
My name is Mrs Susan White, From UK. ( E-mail email@example.com )
I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what
I have to Charities. I am 51 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about
a year ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been touched
by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the
good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's hard
earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in
carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I
want to WILL a total sum of GBP £3,000,000.00 (Three Million British Pounds)
to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me.
You shall be entitled to 15% of the funds and use the remaining 85% for the benevolence.
Please for further information contact me on my private email id:
Mrs. Susan White.