Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

BecauseFollow

#1 Sep 06 2013 at 9:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
it's raining outside, we get a post about rain. See how that works? Fascinating I know. While I settle in for 9 more months of liquid sunshine I thought I'd ask:

What do you do when it rains?
Stay inside until it stops:3 (23.1%)
Put on a jacket:2 (15.4%)
Pull out the unbrella:2 (15.4%)
Strip naked and take a bath:2 (15.4%)
Become a unique snowflake and do something not listed, which, of course, gets described in a long drawn out fashion that makes people want to punch cute things and internet deviants yearn to hurl insults in an ever spiraling competition of creative incompetence.:4 (30.8%)
Total:13
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#2 Sep 06 2013 at 9:25 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

So I stay inside.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Sep 06 2013 at 9:27 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,240 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
it's raining outside, we get a post about rain. See how that works? Fascinating I know. While I settle in for 9 more months of liquid sunshine I thought I'd ask:


What do you do when it rains?


Go outside, get on all fours, stick a funnel in my ass, and **** furiously as the rain gives me an enema. Because I'm a unique snowflake and I deserve recognition. Smiley: cool

I'm also trying to get this moved to the Asylum.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#4 Sep 06 2013 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
I'm also trying to get this moved to the Asylum.
Well okay, but if that happens it's on you to come up with something about anchor babies or bombing people with beards so it fits in better.

Not my job. Smiley: bah
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#5 Sep 06 2013 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,830 posts
Being a witch and all - I melt.

Quote:
Spoiler
It's lunchtime. Smiley: bah
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#6 Sep 06 2013 at 12:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,182 posts
Put on a jacket and curse at the weather a lot, especially if I have to cycle somewhere. If I don't have to go anywhere I'll have a cup of tea or hot chocolate or something and enjoy the sound and smell.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Sep 06 2013 at 2:12 PM Rating: Good
@#%^
*****
15,801 posts
I make it stop raining.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#8 Sep 06 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,182 posts
Iamadam wrote:
I make it stop raining.
ARE YOU A WIZARD?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#9 Sep 06 2013 at 3:26 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,551 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Iamadam wrote:
I make it stop raining.
ARE YOU A WIZARD?


No. He just wears the hat and robe.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#10 Sep 06 2013 at 3:56 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,830 posts
gbaji wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Iamadam wrote:
I make it stop raining.
ARE YOU A WIZARD?


No. He just wears the hat and robe.

Druids stop the rain.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#11 Sep 06 2013 at 4:55 PM Rating: Good
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Iamadam wrote:
I make it stop raining.
ARE YOU A WIZARD?
No. He just wears the hat and robe.
Druids stop the rain.

Fireworks stop the rain.
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
My own extraordinary nature has nothing to do with the validity of what I'm talking about..
#12 Sep 07 2013 at 7:54 AM Rating: Decent
I chose the last option because I am a rebel and never choose the standard options even if I use the standard options.
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 55 All times are in CDT
Bijou, Mazra, Sircyrus, Anonymous Guests (52)