Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I need a new @#%^ing avatarFollow

#1 May 05 2013 at 10:58 AM Rating: Decent
*****
12,810 posts
Just renewed premium because @#%^ you that's why.

Suggestions?

Also


Edited, May 5th 2013 1:00pm by Pawkeshup
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#2 May 05 2013 at 11:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
26,712 posts
You can thank me through rateups
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#3 May 05 2013 at 11:19 AM Rating: Good
*****
12,810 posts
I have shipped your rateups via UPS. They should arrive in 2 to 100 business days.

edit: Cannot upload the edited one right now, but will do so at home.

Edited, May 5th 2013 1:19pm by Pawkeshup
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#4 May 05 2013 at 11:45 AM Rating: Good
If you don't use THIS... then I might have to add it to mine.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#5 May 05 2013 at 12:42 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
If you don't use THIS... then I might have to add it to mine.


What cartoon is that from? Smiley: dubious
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#6 May 05 2013 at 2:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,274 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
If you don't use THIS... then I might have to add it to mine.


What cartoon is that from? Smiley: dubious

Wasn't that Calamity Jane?
Edit: Maybe not. Didn't come up on an image search. Could just be past my bedtime.

Edited, May 5th 2013 2:03pm by Poldaran
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#7 May 05 2013 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
If you don't use THIS... then I might have to add it to mine.


What cartoon is that from? Smiley: dubious

Wasn't that Calamity Jane?
Edit: Maybe not. Didn't come up on an image search. Could just be past my bedtime.

Edited, May 5th 2013 2:03pm by Poldaran


I have no clue... I found it on here, bouncing asses and barely anything on some of them , so NSFW (Bailey linked it on FB)
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#8 May 05 2013 at 2:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,274 posts
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Slue-Foot_Sue
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#9 May 05 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
Me if I ever go to a club. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#10 May 06 2013 at 7:49 AM Rating: Good
******
43,175 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Those are some serious titties, yo.

As for me:
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11 May 06 2013 at 8:24 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
I need a new avatar too. One to go with my new title.

Rate-ups for assistance....
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#12 May 06 2013 at 8:30 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,175 posts
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#13 May 06 2013 at 8:34 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
I'm not sure how well that would come thru in a 120x120.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#14 May 06 2013 at 8:42 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
Elinda, Breaker of the Chains wrote:
I'm not sure how well that would come thru in a 120x120.


Not badly except for the red text.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#15 May 06 2013 at 8:44 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
It is done.

It's a very flat sandwich for some reason.

Screenshot


Edited, May 6th 2013 4:46pm by Elinda
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#16 May 06 2013 at 8:47 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
What is the source? Maybe we can make a normal looking one.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#17 May 06 2013 at 8:52 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
What is the source? Maybe we can make a normal looking one.

If you click on the direct link (under the picture in the post) it goes to the actual image.

Not sure why zam is flattening it. Probably cuz Kao is one of them grilled-cheese squishers.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#18 May 06 2013 at 8:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
26,712 posts
Elinda, Breaker of the Chains wrote:
I need a new avatar too. One to go with my new title.

Rate-ups for assistance....
You could try making an avatar out of this
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#19 May 06 2013 at 8:58 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
Owww, that shows pretty graphically the torture women's feet undergo when forced into 5-inch spiked heels.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#20 May 06 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,175 posts
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
You could try making an avatar out of this
Get a load of her clavicle.

Edited, May 6th 2013 11:01am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#21 May 06 2013 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.


Oh Kao yoo hoo.......Can you fix this?

(I'd rather have a BLT than a meat/swiss/onion anyways.)
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#22 May 06 2013 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.


Oh Kao yoo hoo.......Can you fix this?

(I'd rather have a BLT than a meat/swiss/onion anyways.)


If you would just get back in the kitchen you could just fix this yourself. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#23 May 06 2013 at 11:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.


Oh Kao yoo hoo.......Can you fix this?

(I'd rather have a BLT than a meat/swiss/onion anyways.)


You'll need a copy of Gif animator of some sort and resize the first frame of the gif. Could I fix that? sure. Am I going to? probably not.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#24 May 06 2013 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,130 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.


Oh Kao yoo hoo.......Can you fix this?

(I'd rather have a BLT than a meat/swiss/onion anyways.)


You'll need a copy of Gif animator of some sort and resize the first frame of the gif. Could I fix that? sure. Am I going to? probably not.


But I will, because I have too much free time on my hands right now. Here you go.

Screenshot


Edited, May 6th 2013 2:01pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#25 May 06 2013 at 1:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
26,712 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
You'll need a copy of Gif animator of some sort and resize the first frame of the gif. Could I fix that? sure. Am I going to? probably not.
Admins these days... Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#26 May 06 2013 at 2:12 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Elinda the Adventurer Enthusiast wrote:
Not sure why zam is flattening it.
The individual frames aren't all the same size and Zam seems to be focusing it's size on the first frame, which is the smallest of the thirty or so images.


Oh Kao yoo hoo.......Can you fix this?

(I'd rather have a BLT than a meat/swiss/onion anyways.)


You'll need a copy of Gif animator of some sort and resize the first frame of the gif. Could I fix that? sure. Am I going to? probably not.


But I will, because I have too much free time on my hands right now. Here you go.

Screenshot


Edited, May 6th 2013 2:01pm by Shaowstrike
Thanks!
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#27 May 06 2013 at 2:16 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,531 posts
test

Smiley: smile best avatar ever

Edited, May 6th 2013 10:16pm by Elinda
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#28 May 16 2013 at 4:10 PM Rating: Good
*****
12,810 posts
I am so lazy I have yet to edit that picture.

That's right, LAZY!

Plus there was this ZP gif I wanted to use when I saw it but it's not the right size.

For anyone who wants it:
Screenshot
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Viddler: http://www.viddler.com/explore/pawkeshup/
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pawkeshup-s-gaming-stream
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#29 Jun 19 2013 at 5:49 AM Rating: Decent
*****
16,098 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:



Well, that was well worth the 5 minutes I spent on looking at that.


-NW
____________________________
The Pessimist: A person who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 60 All times are in CDT
Aethien, Mazra, Anonymous Guests (58)