Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

New HereFollow

#1 Mar 21 2013 at 10:15 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
3 posts
Hi my name is Ron and i'm new here .
Hope to stay for long Time
Best wishes to all
#2 Mar 21 2013 at 10:17 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,673 posts
Weasley, Swanson, or Burgundy?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Mar 21 2013 at 10:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
3 posts

Ronie Dean
#4 Mar 21 2013 at 11:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,646 posts
We love you long time.
#5 Mar 22 2013 at 6:58 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Weasley, Swanson, or Burgundy?

Ron McDonald.

He bring Big Mac and fry.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#6 Mar 22 2013 at 8:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
super2222 wrote:
Ronnie James Dio
____________________________
Banh
#7 Mar 22 2013 at 8:32 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,277 posts
super2222 wrote:

Ronie Dean


Any relation to Jimmy Dean?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#8 Mar 22 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
Welcome. I like your castle on a bridge.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#9 Mar 22 2013 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Get it together, Ron. You're never going to get to 10k at this rate.
#10 Mar 22 2013 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
Thank you for your well wishes, Ron. Welcome.

It's obvious that you are the reanimated Ronald Reagan. Would you like some jelly beans?
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#11 Mar 22 2013 at 11:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,361 posts
KTurner wrote:
Get it together, Ron. You're never going to get to 10 at this rate.
#12 Mar 23 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
He is obviously Ron Jeremy so move thread
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#13 Mar 24 2013 at 5:23 AM Rating: Decent
Ken Burton's Reject
*****
12,829 posts
Tyrrant wrote:
He is obviously Ron Jeremy so move thread

POIDH

Wait, WHY?!?!
____________________________
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pawkeshup
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/pawkeshup
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pawkeshup
Blog: http://pawkeshup.blogspot.com
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
The idea of old school is way more interesting than the reality
#14 Mar 24 2013 at 2:14 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,366 posts
PunkFloyd, King of Bards wrote:
Would you like some jelly beans?
I would. How come you've never offered me jelly beans before?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#15 Mar 24 2013 at 4:06 PM Rating: Excellent
I love the specialty flavoured jelly beans, like root bear and other interesting flavours beyond grape, lime, lemon and strawberry.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#16 Mar 24 2013 at 4:30 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,854 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I love the specialty flavoured jelly beans, like root bear and other interesting flavours beyond grape, lime, lemon and strawberry.


To an extent. I do not enjoy the "gourmet" jelly bean bags with odd flavors like bubble gum and buttered popcorn. I want to find a "spice" flavored jelly bean. You know, like the spice drops.

Anise
Cinnamon
Clove
Peppermint
Wintergreen
Allspice
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#17 Mar 24 2013 at 4:46 PM Rating: Good
******
49,673 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I love the specialty flavoured jelly beans, like root bear and other interesting flavours beyond grape, lime, lemon and strawberry.
That sounds absolutely grizzly.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#18 Mar 24 2013 at 6:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
TirithRR wrote:
To an extent. I do not enjoy the "gourmet" jelly bean bags with odd flavors like bubble gum and buttered popcorn.

Yeah, I like jelly beans but I don't want to grab a random handful of cotton candy, cinnamon and beef.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#19 Mar 24 2013 at 6:20 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,854 posts
Ya, that's the good thing about the basic fruit flavors. Mixing them in a handful tastes fine.

Edited, Mar 24th 2013 8:24pm by TirithRR
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#20 Mar 24 2013 at 9:06 PM Rating: Good
Uglysasquatch wrote:
PunkFloyd, King of Bards wrote:
Would you like some jelly beans?
I would. How come you've never offered me jelly beans before?

My apologies. Next time I will offer you jellybeans twice.
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#21 Mar 25 2013 at 12:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,361 posts
Jophiel wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
To an extent. I do not enjoy the "gourmet" jelly bean bags with odd flavors like bubble gum and buttered popcorn.

Yeah, I like jelly beans but I don't want to grab a random handful of cotton candy, cinnamon and beef.
Has to be better than anything paired with Licorice flavored jelly beans.
#22 Mar 25 2013 at 12:32 AM Rating: Good
****
9,526 posts
I'll take your buttered popcorn jelly beans.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.


#23 Mar 25 2013 at 3:35 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
To an extent. I do not enjoy the "gourmet" jelly bean bags with odd flavors like bubble gum and buttered popcorn.

Yeah, I like jelly beans but I don't want to grab a random handful of cotton candy, cinnamon and beef.
Has to be better than anything paired with Licorice flavored jelly beans.
Hmmmmmm licorice. Smiley: drool
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#24 Mar 25 2013 at 7:07 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Juicy Pear Jelly Belly beansSmiley: drool

(licorice and jelly beans shouldn't mix)
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#25 Mar 25 2013 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Elinda wrote:
(licorice and jelly beans shouldn't mix)
Agreed. Licorice is amazing though.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#26 Mar 25 2013 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Elinda wrote:
(licorice and jelly beans shouldn't mix)
Agreed. Licorice is amazing though.
It is. I nearly always will get a theater-sized box of Good and Plenty's for long car trips.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 67 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (67)