Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Strange body things.Follow

#1 Nov 03 2012 at 5:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,600 posts
I've never really thought about it, but today was my Birthday and my parents came over and we had a big meal. If I eat a LOT (enough to feel extremely full) I get sneeze attacks. Talking half a dozen or more in a row, and it makes my sinuses feel clogged, even though they aren't.

Apparently it's called Snatiation. And from what I gather it's not very common. It only triggers if I eat way too much, which seems to be easier for me now since I lost weight a simple overeating can lead to it. Where before it was only during Christmas or Thanksgiving dinners that I would trigger it. Like tonight's meal was a baked potato, some corn, and some fresh homemade chicken nuggets, made from chickens I personally raised/butchered (just to see how it was). Then a pudding dessert.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#2 Nov 03 2012 at 6:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Feliz Cumpleanos, TirithRR!! Smiley: yippee

Screenshot

As to the OP, I get this occasionaly if I haven't had a mixed drink in awhile and then indulge.

EDIT: OK, not exactly snatiation since it happens on the 1st or 2nd drink, not when full.

Edited, Nov 3rd 2012 6:24pm by Bijou
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#3 Nov 03 2012 at 7:20 PM Rating: Excellent
******
21,717 posts
TirithRR wrote:
made from chickens I personally raised/butchered (just to see how it was).


How did it feel to be personally responsible for jerking a chicken's nuggets off?
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#4 Nov 03 2012 at 8:34 PM Rating: Excellent
BrownDuck wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
made from chickens I personally raised/butchered (just to see how it was).


How did it feel to be personally responsible for jerking a chicken's nuggets off?

Foul?
____________________________
gbaji wrote:
I'm smarter then you. I know how to think. I've been trained in critical thinking instead of blindly parroting what I've been told.

#5 Nov 04 2012 at 7:39 AM Rating: Excellent
bday grats!
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremash*ta | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#6 Nov 04 2012 at 10:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Happy birthday and such. PFORU.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#7 Nov 04 2012 at 11:57 PM Rating: Excellent
****
7,819 posts
Congrats on surviving another year!
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#8 Nov 05 2012 at 8:17 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,139 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
TirithRR wrote:
made from chickens I personally raised/butchered (just to see how it was).
How did it feel to be personally responsible for jerking a chicken's nuggets off?
Fowl?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#9 Nov 20 2012 at 6:06 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
Happy Bless You.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 53 All times are in CDT
Spoonless, Timelordwho, Yodabunny, Anonymous Guests (50)