Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Hmmm.Follow

#1 Jun 18 2012 at 11:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
What's up OOT?
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#2 Jun 18 2012 at 11:35 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Not much.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#3 Jun 18 2012 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,991 posts
I wasn't sure so I googled it. It told me 'up' is a movie.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4 Jun 18 2012 at 11:42 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,275 posts
Sad movie.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#5 Jun 18 2012 at 11:54 AM Rating: Good
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,991 posts
With talking dogs.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#6 Jun 18 2012 at 12:17 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Awesome movie.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Jun 18 2012 at 12:31 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
614 posts
Just chillin'
#8 Jun 18 2012 at 12:49 PM Rating: Excellent
@#%^
*****
15,816 posts
Don't you have some sort of homework thing you should be ******** about?
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#9 Jun 18 2012 at 1:12 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Belkira lives in Hawaii now? That's kinda awesome.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#10 Jun 18 2012 at 1:21 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,525 posts
Check my two threads on the front page to see how my life is going. How are you?
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#11 Jun 18 2012 at 1:24 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Vataro wrote:
Check my two threads on the front page to see how my life is going. How are you?


I see your stuff on the book of faces quite regularly, at least through your brother.
I'm doing wonderfully, although I'm bored at work and letting my mind drift. Which is why I'm on allakhazoo today. Active vs Passive squandering of work time.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#12 Jun 18 2012 at 1:52 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Also, grats on the Marriage type thing Vataro. I wanted to say something on Facebook, but I figured it'd be strange to have me congratulating you out of nowhere.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#13 Jun 18 2012 at 3:04 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
It certainly is quite quiet around here.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#14 Jun 18 2012 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 Jun 18 2012 at 3:24 PM Rating: Good
@#%^
*****
15,816 posts
http://imgur.com/YdCYN
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#16 Jun 18 2012 at 5:04 PM Rating: Good
******
21,718 posts
No new drawings? /disappoint
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#17 Jun 18 2012 at 6:11 PM Rating: Good
***
2,608 posts
So I have nothing to say. Want to hear work drama's? No you don't but I am here. :)
#18 Jun 18 2012 at 7:46 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
No new drawings? /disappoint

http://minus.com/mNyE3dMhz/
Gallery of some concepts for a class project I'm working on. My role on the project is something akin to "Animal Herder," making sure everyone is capable of getting their work done and done right. I'm doing a bit of work myself, but I'm primarily focusing on that for this project.
Also this: http://i.minus.com/ibmCaZPxNpDa9K.jpg
And have this too. http://i.minus.com/ilgLqE.jpg
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#19 Jun 18 2012 at 11:28 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.

I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot, First boyfriend I tried it on blew so heard his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

(MOVE THREAD)

Second partner after that wouldn't let me anywhere NEAR the doorstep to his g-spot. His loss.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#20 Jun 18 2012 at 11:38 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot,


Did you lick the stamp, too?
#21 Jun 18 2012 at 11:41 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Naw, I went for his stump instead of his stamp while I was at it.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#22 Jun 19 2012 at 3:34 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.

I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot, First boyfriend I tried it on blew so heard his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

(MOVE THREAD)

Second partner after that wouldn't let me anywhere NEAR the doorstep to his g-spot. His loss.
Sounds like a better idea than trying to tickle his feet with your nipples while you're riding him reverse cowgirl. (Yeah, try to work out the logistics of that...)
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#23 Jun 19 2012 at 9:39 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.

I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot, First boyfriend I tried it on blew so heard his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

(MOVE THREAD)

Second partner after that wouldn't let me anywhere NEAR the doorstep to his g-spot. His loss.
Sounds like a better idea than trying to tickle his feet with your nipples while you're riding him reverse cowgirl. (Yeah, try to work out the logistics of that...)

Mental image is there, but the probability of it occurring is unlikely.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#24 Jun 19 2012 at 11:24 AM Rating: Good
***
2,808 posts
Catt wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.

I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot, First boyfriend I tried it on blew so heard his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

(MOVE THREAD)

Second partner after that wouldn't let me anywhere NEAR the doorstep to his g-spot. His loss.
Sounds like a better idea than trying to tickle his feet with your nipples while you're riding him reverse cowgirl. (Yeah, try to work out the logistics of that...)

Mental image is there, but the probability of it occurring is unlikely.


It doesn't sound like it would be that difficult.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#25 Jun 19 2012 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Catt wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Cause people are lame.

Also, I'm laughing at Cosmo/Maxim and more of such magazines. Just imagining people actually trying those ***/relationship tips is cracking me up.

I browsed a Cosmo a couple of times. It taught me how to find and stroke the mail g-spot, First boyfriend I tried it on blew so heard his eyes rolled to the back of his skull.

(MOVE THREAD)

Second partner after that wouldn't let me anywhere NEAR the doorstep to his g-spot. His loss.
Sounds like a better idea than trying to tickle his feet with your nipples while you're riding him reverse cowgirl. (Yeah, try to work out the logistics of that...)

Mental image is there, but the probability of it occurring is unlikely.


It doesn't sound like it would be that difficult.

Height ratios, breast shape, nipple length among other factors. Not difficult to do, but difficult to get the right combination of body parts together.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#26 Jun 19 2012 at 8:50 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
If you picture the man bending his knees, it becomes a lot more possible. More like, man-rubbing-nipples-with-foot.
#27 Jun 19 2012 at 11:48 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Yeah but if you actually want to tickle the guy, you pretty much have to get to the soles of his feet. I don't have a pair of boobs but I'm guessing they're not exactly the ideal bodypart to tickle someone with to begin with so if you actually want to tickle someone you'll have to get to a sensitive part.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#28 Jun 20 2012 at 8:27 AM Rating: Good
***
2,808 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Yeah but if you actually want to tickle the guy, you pretty much have to get to the soles of his feet. I don't have a pair of boobs but I'm guessing they're not exactly the ideal bodypart to tickle someone with to begin with so if you actually want to tickle someone you'll have to get to a sensitive part.


Seem I was thinking of "tickle" in the figurative sense of "brush his feet with your nipples".
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#29 Jun 20 2012 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
******
44,275 posts
That's a real great way to get kicked in the face.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#30 Jun 20 2012 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Yeah, with me it'd more likely be "brushing the tops of his knees".

Also, anyone kicking me in the face gets their toes bitten. I'm reflexive like that.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#31 Jun 20 2012 at 2:22 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Catt wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
No new drawings? /disappoint

http://minus.com/mNyE3dMhz/
Gallery of some concepts for a class project I'm working on. My role on the project is something akin to "Animal Herder," making sure everyone is capable of getting their work done and done right. I'm doing a bit of work myself, but I'm primarily focusing on that for this project.
Also this: http://i.minus.com/ibmCaZPxNpDa9K.jpg
And have this too. http://i.minus.com/ilgLqE.jpg

Hey Stubs, what does it take to get some recognition here? Do I need to ride around on a horse with a bow and arrow?
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#32 Jun 20 2012 at 2:33 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Needs more boobs.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#33 Jun 20 2012 at 2:35 PM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Needs more boobs.

Would a scale model of the Petronas Towers do?
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#34 Jun 20 2012 at 2:38 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Is that slang for ******** Cause if it's not the answer is no.

Edited, Jun 20th 2012 10:38pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#35 Jun 20 2012 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
This bunch of pictures restored my faith in humanity. Well, a little.


Aside from that nothing.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#36 Jun 20 2012 at 7:21 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Catt wrote:
Catt wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
No new drawings? /disappoint

http://minus.com/mNyE3dMhz/
Gallery of some concepts for a class project I'm working on. My role on the project is something akin to "Animal Herder," making sure everyone is capable of getting their work done and done right. I'm doing a bit of work myself, but I'm primarily focusing on that for this project.
Also this: http://i.minus.com/ibmCaZPxNpDa9K.jpg
And have this too. http://i.minus.com/ilgLqE.jpg

Hey Stubs, what does it take to get some recognition here? Do I need to ride around on a horse with a bow and arrow?
Ooooo, middle one is very ambient. Yes, the factory. Ambient. The model for the Temple-Fortress-Palace-Castle is lovely. Good Luck cat herding!

Nilatai - The retired engineers and technicians volunteering to clean up the radioactive nuclear power plant so that younger people didn't have to die/get cancer/mutated children from it made me cry.


Edited, Jun 20th 2012 9:35pm by Aripyanfar
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#37 Jun 21 2012 at 3:50 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
Nilatai - The retired engineers and technicians volunteering to clean up the radioactive nuclear power plant so that younger people didn't have to die/get cancer/mutated children from it made me cry.


Edited, Jun 20th 2012 9:35pm by Aripyanfar

I remember reading about it at the time. They said that because the cancer development due to radiation exposure can take up to something like 20 years to manifest and become a serious problem, it just made more sense for them to take the risk than the younger people. You just have to respect that kind of humanity right there!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#38 Jun 21 2012 at 9:29 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Yeah, there's the 20 year cancer. There's also been a contained accident in a nuclear plant in Japan in the past ten or twenty years where no radiation was released to the public, but the 3 first responding workers vomited green...vomit...had all their hair fall out, and died the third day after the accident. I remember that one on the news. You'd have to torture my family to make me go anywhere near a melted down power plant.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#39 Jun 21 2012 at 2:53 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
I guess some people are just made of different, awesome, stuff to the rest of us?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#40 Jun 25 2012 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Catt wrote:
Catt wrote:
BrownDuck wrote:
No new drawings? /disappoint

http://minus.com/mNyE3dMhz/
Gallery of some concepts for a class project I'm working on. My role on the project is something akin to "Animal Herder," making sure everyone is capable of getting their work done and done right. I'm doing a bit of work myself, but I'm primarily focusing on that for this project.
Also this: http://i.minus.com/ibmCaZPxNpDa9K.jpg
And have this too. http://i.minus.com/ilgLqE.jpg

Hey Stubs, what does it take to get some recognition here? Do I need to ride around on a horse with a bow and arrow?


Obviously, tits or GTFO since I didn't see this til now. Smiley: grin
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#41 Jun 28 2012 at 1:41 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Yeah, I vote for man boobs too.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#42 Jun 30 2012 at 7:29 AM Rating: Good
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
Hmmm.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 42 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (42)