Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Turin, habla espanol?Follow

#1 Jan 21 2012 at 3:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Screenshot
.



EDIT: fixx'd

Edited, Jan 21st 2012 5:09pm by Bijou
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#2 Jan 21 2012 at 3:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,063 posts
I only know enough Spanish to know that I don't know how to speak Spanish.
#3 Jan 21 2012 at 3:14 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
Feliz cumpleaños, usted cogida muda.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Jan 21 2012 at 3:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,195 posts
What the...?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#5 Jan 21 2012 at 3:17 PM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
What the...?
Olde DingartTM with birthday wishes...


...and an insult...hehe.
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#6 Jan 21 2012 at 3:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,063 posts
I see. Thank you...I think.
#7 Jan 21 2012 at 4:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,681 posts
I'd wish you happy birthday but you said you don't really care about them so I figure it'd be pointless.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#8 Jan 21 2012 at 4:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,240 posts
I'd wish you...

Whatever, just rate me up.
____________________________
Banh
#9 Jan 21 2012 at 5:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
5,458 posts
Shouldn't it be "¡¡Feliz cumpleaños, Turin!! ¡¡lol, usted es viejo!!"?
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#10 Jan 21 2012 at 6:11 PM Rating: Excellent
IDrownFish wrote:
Shouldn't it be "¡¡Feliz cumpleaños, Turin!! ¡¡lol, usted es viejo!!"?



I'm told by a spanish speaker here that the "es" is not neccessary.



ALSO: That took way longer to fix than it should have.Smiley: glare
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#11 Jan 21 2012 at 6:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Congratulations on whatever Bijou is talking about.
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#12 Jan 21 2012 at 6:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,063 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I'd wish you happy birthday but you said you don't really care about them so I figure it'd be pointless.


This man understands me.

Edited, Jan 21st 2012 7:45pm by Turin
#13 Jan 21 2012 at 6:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Mistress Tailmon wrote:
Congratulations on whatever Bijou is talking about.


Translation: Happy Birthday, Turin!! HAHA, yer olde!!






Does nobody remember the OoT cake? I imagine Ugly does, but apparently nobody else does.Smiley: frown
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#14 Jan 21 2012 at 7:09 PM Rating: Good
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,063 posts
People might remember it if you hadn't stopped posting it.
#15 Jan 21 2012 at 7:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Turin wrote:
People might remember it if you hadn't stopped posting it.
I wouldn't have stopped using it if certain people hadn't been so vitriolic about it.
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#16 Jan 21 2012 at 7:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,063 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Turin wrote:
People might remember it if you hadn't stopped posting it.
I wouldn't have stopped using it if certain people hadn't been so vitriolic about it.


I say **** the people and do what you like.
#17 Jan 21 2012 at 7:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Turin wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
Turin wrote:
People might remember it if you hadn't stopped posting it.
I wouldn't have stopped using it if certain people hadn't been so vitriolic about it.
I say **** the people and do what you like.
Yeah, well at the time I was a bit...moody and didn't want to deal with any extra hassles in my life, so I retired it. Then I wasn't moody anymore and inertia (and the convenient Smiley: cake icon) made it easy to keep not using.

Maybe I'll use it again.

/shrug
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#18 Jan 21 2012 at 7:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
5,458 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
IDrownFish wrote:
Shouldn't it be "¡¡Feliz cumpleaños, Turin!! ¡¡lol, usted es viejo!!"?



I'm told by a spanish speaker here that the "es" is not neccessary.



ALSO: That took way longer to fix than it should have.Smiley: glare


Stil, your lack of tilde over the n and upside down exclamation points disappoint me.

lrn2español, por favor.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#19 Jan 21 2012 at 8:03 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
IDrownFish wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
IDrownFish wrote:
Shouldn't it be "¡¡Feliz cumpleaños, Turin!! ¡¡lol, usted es viejo!!"?
I'm told by a spanish speaker here that the "es" is not neccessary.



ALSO: That took way longer to fix than it should have.Smiley: glare
Stil, your lack of tilde over the n and upside down exclamation points disappoint me.

lrn2español, por favor.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#20 Jan 21 2012 at 8:38 PM Rating: Excellent
IDrownFish wrote:
Still, your lack of tilde over the n and upside down exclamation points disappoint me.

lrn2español, por favor.
My keyboard-fu is weak and I'm too lazy to learn how to do that fancy-smanchy.
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#21 Jan 22 2012 at 6:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,681 posts
Turin wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
Turin wrote:
People might remember it if you hadn't stopped posting it.
I wouldn't have stopped using it if certain people hadn't been so vitriolic about it.


I say **** the people and do what you like.
Shush you.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#22 Jan 22 2012 at 6:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Shouldnt that be "JAJA". Every spanish speaking person I know says "jaja" instead of "haha" or "lol".
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#23 Jan 23 2012 at 2:02 AM Rating: Decent
is Happy on Friday!
*****
12,443 posts
Tyrrant wrote:
Shouldnt that be "JAJA". Every spanish speaking person I know says "jaja" instead of "haha" or "lol".

This post makes me want one of Exo's rants about the letter "h" in Spanish. They're incredibly entertaining.
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#24 Jan 23 2012 at 3:12 AM Rating: Good
Sometimes I think you people could suck the fun out of an orgasm.Smiley: glare
____________________________
Sandinmygum wrote:
VorxDargo1 wrote:
who the h3ll do you think you are anyway?
According to your logic, I'm like an FFXIV God. You can call me Sand. I want sand, buckets of it. And Everclear..lots and lots of everclear.
#25 Jan 24 2012 at 6:04 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Sometimes I think you people could suck the fun out of an orgasm.Smiley: glare

Innuendo.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#26 Jan 24 2012 at 10:43 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
YOU COULD SUCK THE **** OUT OF THE FUN.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 41 All times are in CDT
Szabo, Anonymous Guests (40)