Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Media and Terrorism Violence working togetherFollow

#1 Jun 23 2004 at 2:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
I have been noticed the media has been doing the dirty work for terrorists by allowing their video taped murders on TV's world wide. Thanks Big media. I mean the terrorists knew there was almost no chance their demands were going to be met, so it was always known they would kill these poor bastards. Then they Video tape the murders so you and me can sse them on tv. The act of terrism was not the murder but terrorizing billions of people the world over that watch this murder.

CALL YOU TV STATIONS AND TELL THEM TO STOP HELPING THESE MONSTERS!!

This **** will not stop until they quite showing it on TV. If they just stopped showing the actual murder on TV it will slow down and eventually stop this style of terror. Innocent civilians pleading for their lives and being decapitated, and all the world watching.

Their objective was to cause fear by letting people see them kill. Thanks ABC, NBC, CNN, AL-Jazeera, etc..... Hope you guys got good ratings for your news shows that day.






Edited, Wed Jun 23 15:42:51 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Wed Jun 23 15:45:01 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Wed Jun 23 15:46:21 2004 by Smeegill
#2 Jun 23 2004 at 2:54 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,302 posts
I agree completely. Then they even went as far as to "embed" reporters with groups of people doing the murdering.

Outrageous.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#3 Jun 23 2004 at 2:56 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,476 posts
Quote:
I agree completely. Then they even went as far as to "embed" reporters with groups of people doing the murdering.

Outrageous.


On fire!

BAM!

Eb
#4 Jun 23 2004 at 3:01 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
Sorry but your not "ON FIRE" both war and murder are sad things I agree. But you have no "Zing" there bud.

Your train of logic is since there is war, and war kills innocent people, then do whatever!

Jackass I hope they tie you up and cut your head off on worldwide tv.

Edited, Wed Jun 23 16:25:43 2004 by Smeegill
#5 Jun 23 2004 at 3:12 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
312 posts
Wow, I'm amazed at the depth of your conviction.
#6 Jun 23 2004 at 4:31 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,476 posts
Quote:
Sorry but your not "ON FIRE" both war and murder are sad things I agree. But you have no "Zing" there bud.

Your train of logic is since there is war, and war kills innocent people, then do whatever!

Jackass I hope they tie you up and cut your head off on worldwide tv.


The above is a prime example of a not-BAM.

Go drink some bleach.

Eb
#7 Jun 24 2004 at 1:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
Lol, Pickleprince your probably up past your bedtime. Hope your mom doesn't ground you.

Oh, I forgot it's summer break so no Grade school. Oh well.

Edited, Thu Jun 24 14:47:51 2004 by Smeegill
#8 Jun 24 2004 at 2:07 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
***
2,878 posts
Oh I am opening up a can of worms here but....

It isn't their intention to help the terrorist type cowards, it is their intention to hurt GWB's chances at re-election at any cost. IMO of course.
____________________________
OniElvaan the Eccentric wrote: I hate my cat so **** much right now, not because she decided to have her kittens at 5am in my bed, that happens. No I hate her because she decided to have her kittens at 5am in my bed on my chest...

#9 Jun 24 2004 at 2:23 PM Rating: Default
****
7,476 posts
Quote:
Lol, Pickleprince your probably up past your bedtime. Hope your mom doesn't ground you.

Oh, I forgot it's summer break so no Grade school. Oh well.

Edited, Thu Jun 24 14:47:51 2004 by Smeegill


At least I went to grade school. How did it take you to edit that verbiose post of yours?

I strongly urge you to drink that bleach now.

Eb




#10 Jun 24 2004 at 2:33 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
In reply to Bakkasan's idea to these events hurting Bush that is unlikely. May have the opposite effect. It is most likely in the interest of Terrorist Cells to keep Mr. Bush in the office. Therby giving them some claim of legitimacy to keep murdering people and terrorizing people, at least in the eyes of a vast majority of the Arab and Muslim world.

Will be clicking off the TV if they decapitate another person and video tape it for us to see. It seems to be all I can do other than hunting them down myself.


ps: sorry couldn't resist the edit's lol.

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:39:20 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:39:31 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:39:39 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:39:47 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:39:54 2004 by Smeegill

Edited, Thu Jun 24 15:41:15 2004 by Smeegill
#11 Jun 24 2004 at 2:43 PM Rating: Default
hey socky

get on your real name and post. you are incoherent and largely out of place, even in an OOT forum. Congratulations you pederass.

Oh, and if this is not a socky, then shut your **** mouth anyway.
____________________________
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.
#12 Jun 24 2004 at 2:46 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
2,878 posts
I can definately see that side of the argument too. There is just a vicious animosity towards the current adminitration. A blind hatred really. As the election gets closer, I am seeing it more and more. I stopped watching the "news" all together.
____________________________
OniElvaan the Eccentric wrote: I hate my cat so **** much right now, not because she decided to have her kittens at 5am in my bed, that happens. No I hate her because she decided to have her kittens at 5am in my bed on my chest...

#13 Jun 24 2004 at 3:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
Hmm...well I can see your frustration with the media. American Media is by no means unbiased, though it is still one of the best press corps in the world. The new movie about the Bush conspiracy is sort of an example of it being a bit over the top.

I really just wanted to point out that we should all try to avoid watching people being killed for political statements in order to try to not encourage these murders in the first place.

And yes war images could be applied to an extent, but the most disturbing to me images of the Korean man pleading for his life then them killing him. They accomplished their goal of terror by having our own media services show us their horrendous act.

Have written to the three main Us media stations, CNN and Al-Jazeera. Not that they will care but least I tried to point out the irony of them being accomplices.
#14 Jun 24 2004 at 3:11 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,302 posts
Quote:

I can definately see that side of the argument too. There is just a vicious animosity towards the current adminitration. A blind hatred really. As the election gets closer, I am seeing it more and more. I stopped watching the "news" all together.


Allow me to translate:

The impartial media is putting forward completely true facts about the current administration that I don't want to hear so I cover my ears and sing "lalalalalala" as loudly as I can.

____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#15 Jun 24 2004 at 4:35 PM Rating: Default
****
7,476 posts
Quote:
Allow me to translate:

The impartial media is putting forward completely true facts about the current administration that I don't want to hear so I cover my ears and sing "lalalalalala" as loudly as I can.



I wouldn't bother. The "lalalalalala" will drown you out, too.

Eb
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 70 All times are in CDT
Poldaran, terywalk65, tinaeennis, Anonymous Guests (67)