Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Fellow WAR's you decideFollow

#52 Apr 12 2009 at 4:35 PM Rating: Good
**
792 posts
lol it was a really hard class! q_q i'll see her at the final tomorrow... /grin. let you know how it goes XD XD
____________________________
I might be an onion thief, but I'm still a thief.™





#53 Apr 12 2009 at 5:43 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
Solrain wrote:
Grandmother MojoVIII wrote:
when you string together what you just "Schooled" me on it reads.

"the chick on the left totally looks like a girl i double-teamed for the entire semester always too focused on the other girl."

That doesn't even make sense.

Smiley: schooledSmiley: wink


It kinda does Smiley: cry

So's your face!

Also, mmm drunken kebab.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#54 Apr 13 2009 at 12:07 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Solrain wrote:
Grandmother MojoVIII wrote:
when you string together what you just "Schooled" me on it reads.

"the chick on the left totally looks like a girl i double-teamed for the entire semester always too focused on the other girl."

That doesn't even make sense.

Smiley: schooledSmiley: wink


It kinda does Smiley: cry

So's your face!

Also, mmm drunken kebab.
Student food, eh?
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#55 Apr 13 2009 at 12:34 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,285 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Solrain wrote:
Grandmother MojoVIII wrote:
when you string together what you just "Schooled" me on it reads.

"the chick on the left totally looks like a girl i double-teamed for the entire semester always too focused on the other girl."

That doesn't even make sense.

Smiley: schooledSmiley: wink


It kinda does Smiley: cry

So's your face!

Also, mmm drunken kebab.
Student food, eh?


Nila, kindly stop eating my face. Thanks.

Not in public...
____________________________
zellbaca wrote:
Second, that's not how spell animations work. We wrap our arms around our faces and magic beetle shadows and sh*t fly at the targets.
kenage wrote:
And yes before you ask I'm mexican and you better not **** me off about warrior and tequila or I will drop down from the donkey and hit you with my awesome guitar.
#56 Apr 13 2009 at 2:32 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
Solrain wrote:
Nila, kindly stop eating my face. Thanks.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#57 Apr 13 2009 at 5:02 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
Oh hey, check it out. I was aparently sober enough to post last night! I love waking up to find extra +1s dotted around the place. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#58 Apr 13 2009 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Oh hey, check it out. I was aparently sober enough to post last night! I love waking up to find extra +1s dotted around the place. Smiley: laugh
It's a good feeling. One I need to catch up on.
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#59 Apr 13 2009 at 10:11 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
Princess MojoVIII wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Oh hey, check it out. I was aparently sober enough to post last night! I love waking up to find extra +1s dotted around the place. Smiley: laugh
It's a good feeling. One I need to catch up on.
Srsly. POST MOAR!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#60 Apr 13 2009 at 10:56 AM Rating: Excellent
I'm not posting enough?? Smiley: dubious
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#61 Apr 13 2009 at 1:08 PM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Apparently not.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#62 Apr 13 2009 at 1:50 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Apparently not.
fix'd.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#63 Apr 13 2009 at 3:20 PM Rating: Default
**
792 posts
so i tried to talk to her. she was really shy... or i smell. one of the two.

ah well, plenty of hot asians in the sea :)
____________________________
I might be an onion thief, but I'm still a thief.™





#64 Apr 13 2009 at 4:28 PM Rating: Excellent
More posts. Always more posts.
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#65 Apr 13 2009 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,500 posts
Princess MojoVIII wrote:
More posts. Always more posts.
Mojo pal, you better stop +1ing is getting to obvious.

Ken.

P.D. darn I just +1ed too...
____________________________
"Maybe it means: you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. Nine-millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the Valley of Darkness." - Jules.
FFXIV: Mabel Rand (Gugnir)
FFXI: Kenage, retired.
K&K forever!,
#66 Apr 13 2009 at 11:21 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Onionthiefx wrote:
so i tried to talk to her. she was really shy... or i smell. one of the two.

ah well, plenty of hot asians in the sea :)
Keep trying, mate, if one doesn't bite then surely another one will.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#67 Apr 13 2009 at 11:45 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,285 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Onionthiefx wrote:
so i tried to talk to her. she was really shy... or i smell. one of the two.

ah well, plenty of hot asians in the sea :)
Keep trying, mate, if one doesn't bite then surely another one will.


Ya, shy is good! I personally really like the shy/quiet girls. I hate those woo girls who're all loud and shit. Shy probably means she's interested, unless you meant shy like she was ignoring you, then maybe not so much. Smiley: dubious
____________________________
zellbaca wrote:
Second, that's not how spell animations work. We wrap our arms around our faces and magic beetle shadows and sh*t fly at the targets.
kenage wrote:
And yes before you ask I'm mexican and you better not **** me off about warrior and tequila or I will drop down from the donkey and hit you with my awesome guitar.
#68 Apr 14 2009 at 3:23 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#69 Apr 14 2009 at 4:39 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#70 Apr 14 2009 at 5:43 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#71 Apr 14 2009 at 6:11 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#72 Apr 14 2009 at 8:02 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!

Edited, Apr 14th 2009 12:02pm by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#73 Apr 14 2009 at 8:07 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#74 Apr 14 2009 at 9:05 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,906 posts
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS

____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY CRAP GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#75 Apr 14 2009 at 9:10 AM Rating: Good
**
561 posts
Quote:
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS


lolgaxe is a regular poster in EVERY forum. I've seen him in the BST forums quite often. He lurks EVERYWHERE.
____________________________
Seyton; Ramuh; MonstersInc
BST80; WAR80; SMN80; PLD53; SAM50; NIN37; BLM40; WHM40; DNC37; THF37

[ffxisig]184590[/ffxisig]

www.monstersinclinkshell.com

Cesaria wrote:
White bunny - if Seyton had a pet, he'd have a white bunny
#76 Apr 14 2009 at 10:28 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
Really?
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#77 Apr 14 2009 at 10:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,884 posts
Lucinus wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
Really?

Yarly.
____________________________
Want to know what I am listening to? Click here for my Zune Profile!
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
WARs do what they do best.

Provoke the foe and break it in half.
Coincidentally, that's how I met my wife.
#78 Apr 14 2009 at 1:26 PM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
LordMnementh wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
Really?

Yarly.

Teach me your magical ways o mighty sorcerer.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#79 Apr 14 2009 at 7:50 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
Ok bringing out the big guns....

http://photo.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2009/03/11/2009031101096.html

http://photo.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2009/02/04/2009020400756.html

/thread

-Note-
That is updated constantly with new pics from the media out here, you can browse backwards and see all the um.... deliciousness.


Edited, Apr 15th 2009 3:51am by saevellakshmi
____________________________
RoTZ: Complete DM: O
CoP: Complete AN: O
99 SAM, RDM, BLU, WAR, PLD, DRK

lolgaxe wrote:
Nothing in this game is impossible if you set yourself to the task of actually doing it. Even dumb people can only hold you back for so long.


Lucinus wrote:
when you're hefting something that deadly, you don't miss - mobs get the **** out of the way instead...
#80 Apr 15 2009 at 2:43 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
RedshiftOnPandy wrote:
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS

Which forum is that, anyway? I lose track ...

Edited, Apr 15th 2009 6:51am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#81 Apr 15 2009 at 6:14 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
RedshiftOnPandy wrote:
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS

Which forum is that, anyway? I lose track ...

Edited, Apr 15th 2009 6:51am by lolgaxe
=28, obviously!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#82 Apr 15 2009 at 6:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,884 posts
Lucinus wrote:
LordMnementh wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
Really?
Yarly.

Teach me your magical ways o mighty sorcerer.
It's just a jump to the left.
yeah, i went there.
____________________________
Want to know what I am listening to? Click here for my Zune Profile!
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
WARs do what they do best.

Provoke the foe and break it in half.
Coincidentally, that's how I met my wife.
#83 Apr 16 2009 at 3:16 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
LordMnementh wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
LordMnementh wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
No one ever tells me to post moar. Smiley: crymore
Post moar! 20k before kid arrives! Smiley: sly
POST MOAR
NO U!
**** orff! I can't drink at Passover, I'm not drunk enough to post real +1s!
They're easy.
Really?
Yarly.

Teach me your magical ways o mighty sorcerer.
It's just a jump to the left.
yeah, i went there.
And a step to the ri~i~i~ight.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#84 Apr 17 2009 at 7:50 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,906 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
RedshiftOnPandy wrote:
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS

Which forum is that, anyway? I lose track ...

Edited, Apr 15th 2009 6:51am by lolgaxe
=28, obviously!
I was high when I wrote that, but it's true.
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY CRAP GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#85 Apr 19 2009 at 5:33 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
RedshiftOnPandy wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
RedshiftOnPandy wrote:
MY GOD, POST LESS

I GO TO AN OBSCURE FORUM AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE A REGULAR POSTER FFS

Which forum is that, anyway? I lose track ...

Edited, Apr 15th 2009 6:51am by lolgaxe
=28, obviously!
I was high when I wrote that, but it's true.
Needs moar high posting.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#86 Apr 19 2009 at 7:05 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
This demands a new motivational that I shall have to create while slightly drunk within the space of two hours as I procrastinate and come back to something half-finished and go "What the fuck am I doing?"

Edited, Apr 19th 2009 11:38am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#87 Apr 19 2009 at 12:59 PM Rating: Excellent
**
475 posts
I'm obviously very late to the conversation I've been getting lazy with my forum lurking, but I just HAD to come in and vote for Hwang Mi Hee. The school girl outfit is the deal-sealer.


Uhh, carry on, I guess

Edited, Apr 19th 2009 4:00pm by Illusitaru
____________________________
Illusio - Caitsith

Gandhi wrote:
A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
#88 Apr 19 2009 at 9:25 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
Ok found the article on the OECD (group that includes all the modernized nations of the world) on the fattest/skinniest nations are. This was determined by BMI ratio's.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2009/04/123_43001.html

#1 South Korea at 3.5% Obesity rate
#2 Japan at 3.9%
#3 Switzerland at 7.7%

Fattest

#1 United States at 34.3%
#2 Mexico at 30%
#3 New Zealand at 25%

Now it should be fairly obvious why some of us choose to stay in the far east. Culture / food / exotics all put aside the chances of you finding and dating a 7 or 8 (out of 10) are significantly higher. What makes it even better (from a male point of view) is the intense hyper competitive environment over here, women are constantly trying to look better then everyone else. Most of my korean guy friends only date extremely young / attractive women, the kind that you'd have spend crap tons of money (gifts, presents, expensive restaurants, expensive cars) in the states to get, but here their a dime a dozen.
____________________________
RoTZ: Complete DM: O
CoP: Complete AN: O
99 SAM, RDM, BLU, WAR, PLD, DRK

lolgaxe wrote:
Nothing in this game is impossible if you set yourself to the task of actually doing it. Even dumb people can only hold you back for so long.


Lucinus wrote:
when you're hefting something that deadly, you don't miss - mobs get the **** out of the way instead...
#89 Apr 19 2009 at 9:48 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,906 posts
It's not that hard to lose weight >.> I lost 50lbs after being at a stagnant 230 forever doing very little...
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY CRAP GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#90 Apr 19 2009 at 11:12 PM Rating: Good
***
2,499 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nothing to do with being a lolweeaboo, it's simply the case that I and a lot of people in this thread happen to think that some, not all, women of Far Eastern origin happen to be pretty **** ****.


You can say that about any culture.

Girl on the left ftw.
____________________________
"If I step on a ant...it's impossible for me to not crush it."

Trig
Caitsith
75 Warrior
75 Dark Knight
75 Paladin
75 Samurai
75 Ranger
#91 Apr 20 2009 at 2:36 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
OOT is obscure?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#92 Apr 20 2009 at 2:42 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
DarkKnightZero wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nothing to do with being a lolweeaboo, it's simply the case that I and a lot of people in this thread happen to think that some, not all, women of Far Eastern origin happen to be pretty **** ****.


You can say that about any culture.

Girl on the left ftw.
Indeed you can, although the debate here does focus on one geographic area.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#93 Apr 20 2009 at 3:57 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#94 Apr 21 2009 at 2:42 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#95 Apr 21 2009 at 7:43 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
I get the feeling some of them don't like me much. Smiley: confused
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#96 Apr 21 2009 at 8:10 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
I get the feeling some of them don't like me much. Smiley: confused
It's admittedly not that hard to not appreciate lulz.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#97 Apr 21 2009 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
15,264 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
I get the feeling some of them don't like me much. Smiley: confused
It's admittedly not that hard to not appreciate lulz.
Holy crêpe, we sage'd j00!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#98 Apr 21 2009 at 11:52 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
I get the feeling some of them don't like me much. Smiley: confused
It's admittedly not that hard to not appreciate lulz.
Holy crêpe, we sage'd j00!
Quote:
Holy crêpe, we sage'd j00!
Quote:
Holy crêpe
Quote:
Holy
Thought you wuz an atheist?

but yes, my name is now barely legible on the light blue posting background. But it's all for a good cause, I'm sure!

wait a minute, I'm sure I haven't drunk that much, not just yet...

Edited, Apr 21st 2009 7:52pm by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#99 Apr 21 2009 at 12:23 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
15,264 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
OOT is obscure?
Well, if not it's retarded. Smiley: sly
I dunno, its interesting. Not much more random than here, but an occasional interesting topic now and then.
I get the feeling some of them don't like me much. Smiley: confused
It's admittedly not that hard to not appreciate lulz.
Holy crêpe, we sage'd j00!
Quote:
Holy crêpe, we sage'd j00!
Quote:
Holy crêpe
Quote:
Holy
Thought you wuz an atheist?

but yes, my name is now barely legible on the light blue posting background. But it's all for a good cause, I'm sure!

wait a minute, I'm sure I haven't drunk that much, not just yet...

Edited, Apr 21st 2009 7:52pm by Lucinus
Meh, unfortunately words such as this have wormed their way into modern English. Hard to avoid them all really. At least I say "Science **** It" instead of that other one! Smiley: tongue
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#100 Apr 22 2009 at 3:14 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
SCIENCE!
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#101 Apr 22 2009 at 11:05 PM Rating: Good
***
2,890 posts
Ok one ALL WAR's can agree on...

Stout Beer

Now THAT is how you advertise your bar / beer selection.

And the obligatory photo.... here is what my future wife must wear prior to cooking dinner...

Dinner Apron
____________________________
RoTZ: Complete DM: O
CoP: Complete AN: O
99 SAM, RDM, BLU, WAR, PLD, DRK

lolgaxe wrote:
Nothing in this game is impossible if you set yourself to the task of actually doing it. Even dumb people can only hold you back for so long.


Lucinus wrote:
when you're hefting something that deadly, you don't miss - mobs get the **** out of the way instead...
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (21)