Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Rapture and Banish 2Follow

#1 Sep 06 2012 at 12:42 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts

So for fun I have been making the Surya Staff +2. Working on making it complete. This one at the moment has +5 light affinity I was hoping to do good dmg to Luminhelix. t does close to 850 right now.


But Then my friend told me try it out with /whm and banish 2. I was doing 800-1k at worm camp. Then I tried out rapture, as it enhances next white spell. And well its doing 1300-1700 banish 2's

I thought it was weird as all I ever used rapture for was healing. I am presently surprised though.

#2 Sep 06 2012 at 2:33 PM Rating: Excellent
It's been known for quite awhile that Rapture boosts the potency of Banish, since it specifically says that it boosts the potency of White Magic spells, which Banish falls under. It boosts Banish spells, the initial damage from Dia spells (doesn't affect the amount of Defense Down), Cure potency, etc.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#4 Sep 06 2012 at 11:39 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Zelduh wrote:
They should give SCH a good divine magic nuke to go along with Kaustra, and finally put our divine magic skill to use (we have absolutely no native divine spells. Neither does RDM, but they used to have Flash, and Dia was once considered divine magic)



I totally agree with this.

Most people didn't care about sch enhancing until embrava. It be nice to have a good divine spell non two hour and a second spell equal to Kaustra with white magic.

This stff if good if your main healing some low mn event, and want to swap out your cure staff real fast for a hard nuke or luminhelix . then reequip the cure staff.
#5 Sep 09 2012 at 12:41 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Ok so on topic. I maxed out the 99 staff Arka !. I got 420 divine magic as well.

For some fun I took two other schs and a thf in to Neo Nysle to try out banish and double light weather.

Kept up light arts, Aurastorm, Khilaform. banishga 2. We were clearing the floors with nothing more then banish.

Again this was a test we weren't going for speed, but it is one of the best places in game to test out the power. We were getting 100-2500 off banish's. Mine were the highest due to staff and max skill, but regardless we killed everything.


Next stop Proto Ultima. Double light weather there as well.

Some nice thoughts with this combo, much of our +3 set helps it. The instant cast I have gotten many times in Nysle with just the AF+3+2 set on. The fact we get light weather 100% with our spell makes this more aspell for us to do than even whms or plds. Khilaform on the boots helps.,rapure head,

And If you already embraved everyone you have two hour up you may as well banish everything and move forward.



BTW: Can banish MB off of Light Skill Chains? I hate solo making them but it may be worth while. I am unsure s it is divine magic.

What grip would be best for this? 420 divine skill atm. Would 1. +3 divine magic, 2. + 1 Mab +1 MaC "elder grip" or the 3% magic crit hit grip be best?


Edited, Sep 9th 2012 3:26am by kimjongil76
#6 Sep 09 2012 at 4:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Proto-Ultima is light-based, so that wouldn't be worth using in there.

Magic bursts work regardless of the magic type as long as they're of the proper element to burst. A light element spell, be it Divine, Enfeebling, Elemental, Summoning Bloodpact, or Blue, will burst off a Transfixion, Fusion, or Light skillchain.

Elder Grip would do the most among those three. Wise Strap (the magic crit) is generally useless, since while it'd improve the damage far more than any other grip when a magic crit did kick in, the actual rate that it kicks in is so low all in all that most of the time it's absolutely worthless. Divine Skill would more affect resist rates than anything else, so +3 skill wouldn't mean much.

I will say though that, like your other "boasting" comments, you should probably supply some screenshots to show evidence to your actions. Just claiming high numbers but showing no screenshots or anything to back it up is instantly going to open you up to criticism.

Edited, Sep 9th 2012 7:21am by Vlorsutes
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#7 Sep 09 2012 at 10:53 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
Proto-Ultima is light-based, so that wouldn't be worth using in there.

Magic bursts work regardless of the magic type as long as they're of the proper element to burst. A light element spell, be it Divine, Enfeebling, Elemental, Summoning Bloodpact, or Blue, will burst off a Transfixion, Fusion, or Light skillchain.

Elder Grip would do the most among those three. Wise Strap (the magic crit) is generally useless, since while it'd improve the damage far more than any other grip when a magic crit did kick in, the actual rate that it kicks in is so low all in all that most of the time it's absolutely worthless. Divine Skill would more affect resist rates than anything else, so +3 skill wouldn't mean much.

I will say though that, like your other "boasting" comments, you should probably supply some screenshots to show evidence to your actions. Just claiming high numbers but showing no screenshots or anything to back it up is instantly going to open you up to criticism.

Edited, Sep 9th 2012 7:21am by Vlorsutes



I don't mind posting screenshots. I know how to take pictures now. Just need to figure out where to locate them, and how to post them. As I never seen anyone post screenshots on here unlike a few other ffxi websites.

On a side note I never lied about dmg caused by any spell or WS. When I do find something abnormal, it draws my curiosity what is why I do post it here to see if I am the only one who doesn't know or figure out why.

Ironclad smiter/seps example "didn't know they weak to blunt" until I posted here.

Kaustra didn't know how great I could getit until Sobek, posted hhere.

2k drains, didn't know my staff could do that, posted here.

#8 Sep 09 2012 at 1:53 PM Rating: Excellent
kimjongil76 wrote:
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
Proto-Ultima is light-based, so that wouldn't be worth using in there.

Magic bursts work regardless of the magic type as long as they're of the proper element to burst. A light element spell, be it Divine, Enfeebling, Elemental, Summoning Bloodpact, or Blue, will burst off a Transfixion, Fusion, or Light skillchain.

Elder Grip would do the most among those three. Wise Strap (the magic crit) is generally useless, since while it'd improve the damage far more than any other grip when a magic crit did kick in, the actual rate that it kicks in is so low all in all that most of the time it's absolutely worthless. Divine Skill would more affect resist rates than anything else, so +3 skill wouldn't mean much.

I will say though that, like your other "boasting" comments, you should probably supply some screenshots to show evidence to your actions. Just claiming high numbers but showing no screenshots or anything to back it up is instantly going to open you up to criticism.

Edited, Sep 9th 2012 7:21am by Vlorsutes



I don't mind posting screenshots. I know how to take pictures now. Just need to figure out where to locate them, and how to post them. As I never seen anyone post screenshots on here unlike a few other ffxi websites.

On a side note I never lied about dmg caused by any spell or WS. When I do find something abnormal, it draws my curiosity what is why I do post it here to see if I am the only one who doesn't know or figure out why.

Ironclad smiter/seps example "didn't know they weak to blunt" until I posted here.

Kaustra didn't know how great I could getit until Sobek, posted hhere.

2k drains, didn't know my staff could do that, posted here.



Those are some of the things though that I'm meaning. You make these claims, which are a good deal beyond what should be possible given the steps done to perform them, and then when asked to provide evidence you don't do so. Rule #1 when it comes to making claims is to have evidence to support it or to be able to provide information should someone ask you about it. I know in multiple topics, people have asked for you to supply information on gear or to post screenshots showing the numbers you've been pulling off, but you've not done so. I know if I were making similar claims, I'd be willing and ready to post all relevant information the moment it was asked of me (if I didn't post it up front),
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#9 Sep 09 2012 at 5:05 PM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
kimjongil76 wrote:
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
Proto-Ultima is light-based, so that wouldn't be worth using in there.

Magic bursts work regardless of the magic type as long as they're of the proper element to burst. A light element spell, be it Divine, Enfeebling, Elemental, Summoning Bloodpact, or Blue, will burst off a Transfixion, Fusion, or Light skillchain.

Elder Grip would do the most among those three. Wise Strap (the magic crit) is generally useless, since while it'd improve the damage far more than any other grip when a magic crit did kick in, the actual rate that it kicks in is so low all in all that most of the time it's absolutely worthless. Divine Skill would more affect resist rates than anything else, so +3 skill wouldn't mean much.

I will say though that, like your other "boasting" comments, you should probably supply some screenshots to show evidence to your actions. Just claiming high numbers but showing no screenshots or anything to back it up is instantly going to open you up to criticism.

Edited, Sep 9th 2012 7:21am by Vlorsutes



I don't mind posting screenshots. I know how to take pictures now. Just need to figure out where to locate them, and how to post them. As I never seen anyone post screenshots on here unlike a few other ffxi websites.

On a side note I never lied about dmg caused by any spell or WS. When I do find something abnormal, it draws my curiosity what is why I do post it here to see if I am the only one who doesn't know or figure out why.

Ironclad smiter/seps example "didn't know they weak to blunt" until I posted here.

Kaustra didn't know how great I could getit until Sobek, posted hhere.

2k drains, didn't know my staff could do that, posted here.



Those are some of the things though that I'm meaning. You make these claims, which are a good deal beyond what should be possible given the steps done to perform them, and then when asked to provide evidence you don't do so. Rule #1 when it comes to making claims is to have evidence to support it or to be able to provide information should someone ask you about it. I know in multiple topics, people have asked for you to supply information on gear or to post screenshots showing the numbers you've been pulling off, but you've not done so. I know if I were making similar claims, I'd be willing and ready to post all relevant information the moment it was asked of me (if I didn't post it up front),



Very true. And how many times, also including this tread. Have I asked how can I find the pictures I have taken and where can I post them? Seeing as "NO ONE" every post any pictures on this website, of "ANYTHING" they do, nor do they answer the question asked for years. Then really I have no information or reason to go beyond what I do in the game.

This is not www.ffxiah.com where people can post gear sets. Even that I don't know how to do beyond the website scanning my character to be honest. But people time and time again will argue with me it can't be done, what I do, but don't show a way to take pics off your computer screen and put somewhere online for all to see.

Even you, BOID, lets count the threads where you ask for pictures, and how many times asked how, but you never responded o how, or where to post. just post tem magically in the air.

The people I partied with on numerous servers see what I do and many follow my lead, I guess that's good enough.
#10 Sep 09 2012 at 6:49 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,041 posts
For what it's worth, getting pictures is quite straightforward, just don't use the built in screenshot tool since it doesn't show the chat log. If you're playing in windowed mode, you can just hit the Print Screen key to capture whatever is on the screen to the clipboard (you may have the FFXI not be the active window for this to work, it's been a while). Then you open Paint or another graphics tool, paste the image in and save it.

Then upload it to PhotoBucket or whatever free image service floats your boat, and post the link back here on the forum. I don't think it'll show the picture directly in the thread but people will be able to see it.
____________________________
Drusenija - Resident Scholar of Asura
"The game is nothing, the playing of it everything" - Simkin
#11 Sep 09 2012 at 8:42 PM Rating: Excellent
kimjongil76 wrote:


Very true. And how many times, also including this tread. Have I asked how can I find the pictures I have taken and where can I post them? Seeing as "NO ONE" every post any pictures on this website, of "ANYTHING" they do, nor do they answer the question asked for years. Then really I have no information or reason to go beyond what I do in the game.

This is not www.ffxiah.com where people can post gear sets. Even that I don't know how to do beyond the website scanning my character to be honest. But people time and time again will argue with me it can't be done, what I do, but don't show a way to take pics off your computer screen and put somewhere online for all to see.

Even you, BOID, lets count the threads where you ask for pictures, and how many times asked how, but you never responded o how, or where to post. just post tem magically in the air.

The people I partied with on numerous servers see what I do and many follow my lead, I guess that's good enough.


The only thing you've ever asked that I'm aware of in regards to posting pictures on here was wondering if they could be uploaded and posted directly on here, and that question was answered quickly by another individual that posted.

If you play using the unofficial Windower there's a built in screenshot function that lets you screenshot everything visible at the time, including chat logs, etc. If you don't play with the unofficial Windower but play in Windowed mode, you can take a screenshot by using Print Screen, then pasting that in any image editing program you may have (even something simple as Microsoft Paint) and then saving it. As for posting it on here, there are a number of free websites that you can use to host images for you, such as Photobucket (as mentioned) or Imageshack. You just upload the image to one of those sites, direct link it here, and then you're done.

As for your gear, I wasn't even asking for a screenshot of that, just list off what gear you use for your sets, that's all. It's likely that most people didn't respond to you asking how to post them because it's something easy to figure out.

____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#12 Sep 11 2012 at 6:37 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,098 posts
I'll say that ppl didn't respond because it wasn't clear that is what you were asking, or ppl thought it was an excuse and did not believe you were having trouble with it.
____________________________
Server: Bahamut
90BST|90BLU
LS: MONSTERSINC

Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
--Beastmaster Forever--
#13 Sep 13 2012 at 7:27 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
[img=http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/kasain76/?action=view&current=bf869b20.png]

By far not my best one I have gotten, but hey I gust figuring out this picture stuff. OK that's luminhelix


No here is a nice banish

[img=http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/kasain76/?action=view&current=632af262.png]

Edited, Sep 13th 2012 10:07am by kimjongil76



Quote:
Quoted Text
Professor Shock Vlorsutes




ZAM Administrator

Avatar

***

2,978 posts




kimjongil76 wrote:



Quote:
Quoted Text
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:


I will say though that, like your other "boasting" comments, you should probably supply some screenshots to show evidence to your actions. Just claiming high numbers but showing no screenshots or anything to back it up is instantly going to open you up to criticism.
Quote:
Quoted Text



I told you I never boasted about my numbers. These were not even my max dmg for those spells. And if still needed I take pictures of my 2k drains and 14k skill cains on seps 12k on ironclads and so on. Actually due to better gear, I am guessing I will do more dmg now.

If I ever play with a meteor taru again I will screenshot his failure of meteor on a abby NM and a kaustra success. Maybe I should pst my 5-6k Kaustras as well.





Edited, Sep 13th 2012 10:14am by kimjongil76

Edited, Sep 13th 2012 10:20am by kimjongil76
#14 Sep 13 2012 at 8:08 AM Rating: Good
**
824 posts
When are you going to learn that absolutely no one is impressed by the unwieldly ways you generate subpar damage in Abyssea?
____________________________
rdmcandie wrote:
RDM can attain an almost static 50% reduction to recast time, SCH can over shoot this for a total of 60% reduction under Alacrity (provided you are wearing loafers and keeping dark weather on yourself)

rdmcandie wrote:
MACC is a joke, any job with access to mage gear can hit close the MACC cap on legion mobs, which is why my BRD/RDM can land slow/para/blind despite having only 150 skill (from /RDM.)
#15 Sep 13 2012 at 8:19 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
LyltiaofLakshmi wrote:
When are you going to learn that absolutely no one is impressed by the unwieldly ways you generate subpar damage in Abyssea?



for the most part no one cares about any amount of damage done anywhere in abby or not. But for a few years these same people called me liers saying it couldn't be done. Even on this thread, So its more about saving face and proving it can.

To me it doesn't matter if it is inside abby or outside. I use my abilities and spells in a way to get the job done at whatever I do. The damage may be dumbed down a little outside abby but it still is quite high and gets the same job done.
#16 Sep 13 2012 at 9:11 AM Rating: Excellent
The thing is though is that posting about how high your numbers are and how you're doing 9k+ on mobs and that Meteor Black Mages and other jobs will kneel to your damage IS considered boasting. You're proclaiming that your numbers are extremely high and that other jobs are inferior to you damage wise or that your methods are better than what other jobs have available to them is boasting about your abilities, but boasting without evidence to actually back it up is never a good way of going about things.

Secondly, it's not IN Abyssea that people have been doubting your abilities, since Abyssea, with the proper atmas, etc, will result in extremely overpowered numbers. It's in those situations where you're boasting about numbers far beyond what should be capable outside of Abyssea that people have the arguments about. You've been mentioning pulling off numbers in Legion on your Blue Mage that, given how Legion works, is just not feasible. Likewise, some of the other non-Legion/non-Abyssea things you've mentioned are also just not really possible and, given the gear you've been shown to wear in the past, people are going to be extremely skeptical about some of the things you say you're able to do on your Dark Knight, your Blue Mage, etc.

If you want people to believe what you claim, then you need to post screenshots of those numbers as you get them. I would say that to anyone making claims about their damage, and I personally would not make any boasts about damage without having the screenshots to support it.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#17 Sep 13 2012 at 9:42 AM Rating: Good
**
824 posts
kimjongil76 wrote:
LyltiaofLakshmi wrote:
When are you going to learn that absolutely no one is impressed by the unwieldly ways you generate subpar damage in Abyssea?



for the most part no one cares about any amount of damage done anywhere in abby or not. But for a few years these same people called me liers saying it couldn't be done. Even on this thread, So its more about saving face and proving it can.

To me it doesn't matter if it is inside abby or outside. I use my abilities and spells in a way to get the job done at whatever I do. The damage may be dumbed down a little outside abby but it still is quite high and gets the same job done.


Man, nobody doubts that you can get big numbers with Banish spells on SCH/WHM (all three of them) using damage atmas. We simply question the wisdom behind those tactics when you can use /RDM or /BLM and cast any of SCH's native spells for a **** of a lot more damage.

The problem isn't that you enjoy alternate play styles, or even that you share your exploits with others; the problem is that you present your tactics as being superior and, when challenged, take on the air of some sort of wounded, misunderstood genius. That, and you have quite the history of outlandish, **** claims (Your Legion claims are adorable). Finally, claiming 12k drains on ironclads is deceptive; monsters that take double damage are not acceptable for that sort of claim.

Anyway, weren't you coming to our server to show us up or whatever? What happened to that?
____________________________
rdmcandie wrote:
RDM can attain an almost static 50% reduction to recast time, SCH can over shoot this for a total of 60% reduction under Alacrity (provided you are wearing loafers and keeping dark weather on yourself)

rdmcandie wrote:
MACC is a joke, any job with access to mage gear can hit close the MACC cap on legion mobs, which is why my BRD/RDM can land slow/para/blind despite having only 150 skill (from /RDM.)
#18 Sep 13 2012 at 9:42 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
fair enough, but keep in mind people just taught me how to take screenshots. So when the time comes and I do something well outside of abby, I take the pic and post it.

#19 Sep 13 2012 at 10:45 AM Rating: Default
**
639 posts
LyltiaofLakshmi wrote:
kimjongil76 wrote:
LyltiaofLakshmi wrote:
When are you going to learn that absolutely no one is impressed by the unwieldly ways you generate subpar damage in Abyssea?



for the most part no one cares about any amount of damage done anywhere in abby or not. But for a few years these same people called me liers saying it couldn't be done. Even on this thread, So its more about saving face and proving it can.

To me it doesn't matter if it is inside abby or outside. I use my abilities and spells in a way to get the job done at whatever I do. The damage may be dumbed down a little outside abby but it still is quite high and gets the same job done.


Man, nobody doubts that you can get big numbers with Banish spells on SCH/WHM (all three of them) using damage atmas. We simply question the wisdom behind those tactics when you can use /RDM or /BLM and cast any of SCH's native spells for a **** of a lot more damage.

The problem isn't that you enjoy alternate play styles, or even that you share your exploits with others; the problem is that you present your tactics as being superior and, when challenged, take on the air of some sort of wounded, misunderstood genius. That, and you have quite the history of outlandish, bullsh*t claims (Your Legion claims are adorable). Finally, claiming 12k drains on ironclads is deceptive; monsters that take double damage are not acceptable for that sort of claim.

Anyway, weren't you coming to our server to show us up or whatever? What happened to that?



I never claimed 12k drains. I claimed 2k drains in abby. And they still can be done. As for ironclads I claimed a 14k Skill chain. If I fight him again I take you a picture. Shattersoul did something like 5k and darkness did 7.5 or something like that. And as the GM noted the reason shattersoul did so much was due to ironclads being weak to blunt dmg.

I never have come to the board to just boasted of damage. As said in earlier post. It is when I get a big dmg off a spell, WS or SC it gets me curious to why. And I come to the board to ask and post what I did. In this case the GM again said the NM was weak to blunt that's why. case was closed.

Even in this banish case and rapture JA. It was the combo that threw me off, so hence I posted it on the board.

Same could be said about seps, or the KoTR + heavy swing light sc. When abnormal dmg happens I wish to try to understand it.

And for all my questions or curiosity, I never name called or put people down, unlike some others have.

Edited, Sep 13th 2012 12:49pm by kimjongil76
#20 Sep 13 2012 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Well, part of the reason it comes off as being boastful is that when you post about it, you more often than not don't post about it in a way to suggest that you're trying to understand why you're getting the numbers that you are. You post about it in a way that comes off as being boastful (i.e. the whole "Meteor Black Mages will kneel to Scholar damage" example). With the Rapture affecting Banish, yes, that wasn't so much boastful as just being surprised that it worked like that, but a number of your other comments come off as saying that what you're doing is the best and that anyone else is inferior, thus bragging.

Your approach is what leads to this seemingly hostile environment in response to you. When you post comments like this...

kimjongil76 wrote:
From the person who brought you the massive skill chain guide for sch. I now bring you a skill chain and MB that will bring BLM and NM's to their knees and deaths!!!! And I dedicate this to Our GM void.

While doing Sobek I would two hour and use Kaustra. 4000-6000. I did use the one temp for Magic attack acc + bonus.
So he would die as you fled for 60-90 seconds.

Thewn I took it to the next level. Luminhelix + stone = distortion + Shattersoul = Darkness MB Kaustra = 9500!!!!!!!!! That's about 2500 DoT every 3 seconds!!! Even 30M meteor taru's will have to bow to our power!!!!!!!


...it's being overly boastful. You're not trying to determine why you're getting the damage that you are, you're just listing off numbers and making comments about those numbers to set yourself on a pedestal. It's in those situations that people are going to want you to prove your numbers. You're making boastful claims and setting yourself up to be superior, so people are going to want you to prove it with screenshots and the like.

Similarly, with the whole situation of Blue Mage, given that you have given incorrect information in the past regarding Blue Mage, and just how Blue Mage and Legion work, the numbers you've mentioned as far as your damage would leave anyone skeptical, which is why I asked you to list off your gear. I didn't even ask for screenshots, just listing off your gear.

The way you're treated on here is largely determined by how you treat others on here. If you're nice, respectful, give accurate information, and aren't arrogant (or at least not overly so), then you'll more often than not be treated with respect. However, if you come in and making outrageous claims with no evidence to support it, give information that's incorrect in one way or another, come off as being overly arrogant, or are just rude, people will not have a very high opinion of you.

Edited, Sep 13th 2012 2:13pm by Vlorsutes
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 7 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (7)