There's a lot a SCH can solo, but I don't think anything that hasn't been done before. Basically anything that is slow and or won't grow heavily resistant to Gravity/Bind. IMO if you want to do kite solos then invest in H. Gaiters that way you don't have to waste MP on Sandstorm and it opens up stuff that might resist Bind. Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon
- Just kite him around the center room with the 4 pillars and make sure you cast something on him before he runs off again. Iriz Ima
- Bio 2 and nuke as you run around. Its slow enough to kite without +Movement. Just watch out for Barrier Tusk, it takes about a minute to wear off.
I'm sure a lot of other ZNMs I just haven't done any others. Despot
- If you have to use Desert Boots then just bind him when you need to recast. Bio2 and nuke when you're at the end of the lake where you won't get magic aggro. Nothing special. Genbu
- Same as Despot just bring poison pots. Run away from Wateraga 3, Nuke during Poisonga 3 and Flood. You should be able to get 2 nukes out during Flood and still get away without it landing. You don't need +Movement gear Genbu walks slow already. Ullikummi
- Shell IV and Standard gear should be enough to eat Banishga 3 without taking too much damage. Goliard and relic body will help for this fight. Since you kite around the teleporter you don't "need" +Movement gear but it doesn't hurt.
Edit: Apollyon NW - I dunno if it can be won by a SCH but I assume with some luck it would be possible.
I don't think Zip can be done the reason I say this is you would kite it up and down the stairs which means getting hit so you'd need /NIN but you'd also want Bind and Gravity so you could get away once it catches up. Edited, Sep 3rd 2009 11:54am by Zagen