It is a copied maze, but I am working on getting my personal maze set too -- as I want other neat stuff from MMM, and want to rely on my own choices. The runes:
1) 094 -- pretty much required for anything to drop for weapon NM runs
2) 004 -- used to pop the correct NM -- Dhamel is a beast
3) 013 -- used to pop the correct NM -- Dhamel is big sized enemy
4) 017 -- buff up the NM. It does make the NM notably stronger, we have some pop a similar maze without 017, and it was much easier
5) 018 -- another buff up the NM. The other copied maze only have 018, but it also dropped.
6) 044 -- buff up the NM, but it is not a threat to PT at all except Diaga III.
7) 045 -- buff to NM. Stun is your friend.
We have only one stun, and is enough -- I was doing WHM/DRK. The group was PLD/NIN PLD/NIN WHM/DRK SAM/THF SAM/THF RDM/WHM.
Amanada (Cerberus-Retired) (aka MaiNoKen/Steven)
-- Thank you for the fun times in Vana'diel
Art for the sake of art itself is an idle sentence.
Art for the sake of truth, for the sake of what is
beautiful and good — that is the creed I seek.
- George Sand
A designer knows he has achieved perfection,
not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry