Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

"Official" Puppetmaster achievement threadFollow

#302 Oct 04 2009 at 6:44 AM Rating: Excellent
**
466 posts
Empress Hairpin. 1/0.



inb4 drama:
1/0 because I didn't camp, I didn't claim. I was in the PT that killed him, and I won the drop lot because the killer didn't want the Hairpin. The party was on break, so I took sync off, and the THF popped Valkurm Emperor.

Addition to my PUP solo gear. Although I'm still only WHM20; ; Going to solo 1-75! Going to start up a blog too, with my adventures.
____________________________

#303 Oct 08 2009 at 2:00 PM Rating: Excellent
**
610 posts
Magic Merits +5, Bliz IV
#304 Oct 11 2009 at 11:06 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
183 posts
Omfg Finaly beat Moogle Kupo d'Etat last fight :O
3 Days of organizing and failing finaly bore fruit.

Anwig Salade: 10 acc 5 atk 3% haste (For Nin/pup and eventualy Mnk and Dnc)
____________________________
Afkuh(elvaan) Phoenix- 75 Nin, 75 Pup, 75 Mnk, 65 Sam, 63 Rng, 62 War, 47 Cor, 38 Blu, 38 Drg, 37 Thf.


Pup: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?173667
#305 Oct 12 2009 at 12:11 AM Rating: Good
***
1,088 posts
Taking Jailer of Love from 56% to 50% using VE while the rest of my alliance was waiting for tanks to re-establish enough hate.
____________________________
Name: Kametame
Server:Lakshmi
Linkshell: Anduril

PUP: TP Gear|EVA Gear| WS Gear|/SCH Gear
Quote:
When you assume, you make an *** out of you and me.

"lol@PUP" indeed
#306 Oct 12 2009 at 6:42 AM Rating: Decent
**
466 posts
1/9 Herders.

Took 1h30minutes until the first gold chest popped...



http://lisamariepup.livejournal.com
____________________________

#307 Oct 13 2009 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
*
116 posts
1 Merit away from finishing Optimization, but I finished Magic 5/5. Also using the JoL strategy posted here I totally decimated everyones DoT the last 4 JoL runs. Just getting down to 1HP is sometimes tricky. I don't like the time Poison Pots take so I just let things beat on Acht until he is @1 from Schurzen.
#308 Oct 13 2009 at 2:25 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
Avatar
**
684 posts

Quote:
Also using the JoL strategy posted here I totally decimated everyones DoT the last 4 JoL runs. Just getting down to 1HP is sometimes tricky. I don't like the time Poison Pots take so I just let things beat on Acht until he is @1 from Schurzen.


Speaking of, do you use enmity reducing gear when Venting to drain enmity?
I would figure that all the mage gear (crow especially) would make it fairly easy to get a good -enmity build. Granted, I'm not sure exactly if -enmity even has an effect on Vent, since it is a enmity "transfer", and -enmity supposibly effects enmity generation.

Also: Do you use Harlequin Frame for Magic Missile? It has alot more HP and Melee Skill than Stormwalker (and can equip both auto-repair kits for +12% HP)

____________________________
Teiei of Lakshmi (formally of Garuda)
Tarutaru Male from Windurst
Favorite Job: White Mage
Jobs currently at Level 99:
ALL the Jobs!!!
#309 Oct 14 2009 at 8:29 AM Rating: Decent
*
116 posts
I use Valor head Harle Body. I didn't until recently start using 3 fire maneuvers so I never equipped the +HP attachments since I used the light to trigger. As to your vent question honestly... my LS has some amazing tanks and I have never taken hate from them even with 1K+ WSs. I do equip the -enmity attachment but other then that I don't do much else except sit back and maneuver. Still working on /COR so I can give myself a roll.

You COULD try keeping your armor normal and asking to be placed in the party with your tank and your TH4 THF. (Even if they just pop in for a second then disband) and they can use their enmity stuff (Sorry I am not a THF lulz) after your vent.

-Note: Sorry for having a random discussion in the achievement forum. To make up for it last night I got my last UFO organ to get my Shadow Gorget for Stringing Pummel! <3
#310 Oct 16 2009 at 5:08 PM Rating: Good
**
466 posts
So today, I was strolling around in Ru'Lude Gardens, and this happened!

Shortly after, I went to work on my AF quests, and this happened!

I went to Caedarva Mire shortly after dinging. It was much fun. I got my second piece of AF! Pup. Churidars.

I need to edit my Livejournal soon. I'll probably do that tonight. :)



Edited, Oct 16th 2009 8:18pm by SakkaofValefor
____________________________

#311 Oct 18 2009 at 10:10 AM Rating: Good
**
466 posts
Bump, I know.

My Livejournal is updated. check it out!

Recent Achievements:

4/5 AF (Tobe materials are in the NPC)
G1
FINALLY found Bellicose Mantle on AH...
All PUP Frames/Heads
DNC SJ 37



:)
____________________________

#312 Nov 01 2009 at 11:51 PM Rating: Decent
Not really PUP related, but HOLY ******* **** YES, DRAKESBANE GET!!!!1!(oh and floor 100) Now to get... another... PUP weapon.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#313 Nov 02 2009 at 12:14 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
12,446 posts
Tranquilizer is mine. Now all that's left: Economizer (shot up from 500k to 800k as soon as I get my tranquilizier Smiley: motz) Schurzen, and Steam Jacket
____________________________
Theytak, Siren Server, FFXI [Retired]
Amerida Baker, Balmung Server, FFXIV
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!

Reiterpallasch wrote:
Glitterhands wrote:
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O

Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!
#314 Nov 02 2009 at 11:53 AM Rating: Excellent
**
466 posts
Grats on Tranq. It went from 1mil to 1.2mil recently on Valefor :(

Got level 62 PUP the other night. 1.5k? to 63. I'm wanting to solo some, but no idea where. Cape Terrigan FoV is good at 63 ya?
____________________________

#315 Nov 04 2009 at 9:27 PM Rating: Decent
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#316 Nov 05 2009 at 12:52 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
itege wrote:
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
Nice job, nice hitrate too. Now you just need to switch to Kparser.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#317 Nov 05 2009 at 7:05 AM Rating: Decent
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
Nice job, nice hitrate too. Now you just need to switch to Kparser.


Is it actually working again? That is why I switched to directparse.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#318 Nov 06 2009 at 1:15 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
itege wrote:
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
Nice job, nice hitrate too. Now you just need to switch to Kparser.
Is it actually working again? That is why I switched to directparse.
It was working before for me. He just released a new version after a long hiatus (his computer fried on him iirc).
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#319 Nov 06 2009 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
Nice job, nice hitrate too. Now you just need to switch to Kparser.
Is it actually working again? That is why I switched to directparse.
It was working before for me. He just released a new version after a long hiatus (his computer fried on him iirc).

Ah, ok. Btw, Fur told me to tell you to apply to EM.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#320 Nov 06 2009 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
itege wrote:
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
bsphil wrote:
itege wrote:
This made me happy:
http://209.85.117.197/12404/160/0/p1014419/11_4_JoL_1.bmp

Tournefoux is my puppet :3
Nice job, nice hitrate too. Now you just need to switch to Kparser.
Is it actually working again? That is why I switched to directparse.
It was working before for me. He just released a new version after a long hiatus (his computer fried on him iirc).
Ah, ok. Btw, Fur told me to tell you to apply to EM.
Cool, I'll have to get on that today.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#321 Nov 07 2009 at 5:42 PM Rating: Decent
**
466 posts
Failed maat at 68. :/

I'm guessing its because I didn't have Shiva's Claws for paralyze. My Raging Fists (x2) didn't finish Valk off.
____________________________

#322 Nov 09 2009 at 9:44 AM Rating: Decent
Inferno claws #2, get
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#323 Nov 09 2009 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
***
1,088 posts
Enkidu's Harness get!
____________________________
Name: Kametame
Server:Lakshmi
Linkshell: Anduril

PUP: TP Gear|EVA Gear| WS Gear|/SCH Gear
Quote:
When you assume, you make an *** out of you and me.

"lol@PUP" indeed
#324 Nov 09 2009 at 11:37 AM Rating: Decent
Kametame wrote:
Enkidu's Harness get!


Lucky D: there is drama around why I don't have one...
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#325 Nov 09 2009 at 9:47 PM Rating: Decent
STRINGING PUMMEL GET.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#326 Nov 10 2009 at 12:37 AM Rating: Good
***
1,088 posts
itege wrote:
Kametame wrote:
Enkidu's Harness get!


Lucky D: there is drama around why I don't have one...


Sounds like you need another shell. :/
____________________________
Name: Kametame
Server:Lakshmi
Linkshell: Anduril

PUP: TP Gear|EVA Gear| WS Gear|/SCH Gear
Quote:
When you assume, you make an *** out of you and me.

"lol@PUP" indeed
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)