hi everyone, got drg75 just a week ago, this is my first 75 DD job. here are my stuffs:
sub: Mythril grip +1 Get Pole Grip
ammo: Smart gernade Get the Tiphia sting when you can
head: Optical hat / Wyvern helm Get a Walahra Turban for TP
body: Pahluwan khazagand / Assault Jerkin Full time the AJ
hands: Tarasque Mitts +1 Askar or Dusk gloves
legs: Pahluwan seraweels / Barone Cosciales / Aurum Cuisses I'd say go with the Aurum probably
feet: Marine F boots (i guess i should work on Amir boots? any other good options?) Amir boots rock, Homam and Dusk are other options
neck: Chivalrous Chain PCC is better, but you can live without it, if you could get any piece ever for your neck get a Love Torque
ear: Fowling earring / Assault earring This is fine
ring: Woodsman ring + Rajas ring Also fine
waist: Lifebelt / Warwolf belt One of the Haste belts would be an improvement
back: Amemet mantle +1 Also fine
TP in haste gear: Walahra turban + Dusk gloves + Dusk ledelsens + accuracy gear
A little confused here, is this what you're using? Or the above listing? I made notes on the above listing assuming that's what you were using as TP gear.
- What I do with my WS gear is... first I make sure I can land all 5 hits of penta regularly, then I start swapping out acc gear for att gear after I am comfortable with penta's accuracy. the order I switch them is:
1. Pahluwan seraweels -> Barone Cosciales
2. Lifebelt -> Warwolf belt
3. Optical hat -> Wyvern helm (but I haven't gone this far yet)
am I doing it right?
Since you're using Penta Thrust you should be gearing primarily Acc and Att. Don't bother swapping Acc for STR out unless you're capping it, in which case you should be swapping out the extra Acc in TP gear too. STR in general doesn't do much for Penta Thrust, don't worry about putting on STR gear unless you're using Drakesbane or Wheeling Thrust. I'd say put on your Tarasque Mitts - in general take off any Haste gear you're using and try to stack in +Att in its place.
- Aurum Cuisses looks great for ws, so should I just ignore their att-4 because acc+7 and STR+4 totally make up for loss of 4 att?
I'm honestly not 100% certain, but Aurum has always struck me more as TP gear. I don't think the trade off is worth it for Penta Thrust at all. Again with Penta Thrust you really want to be stacking acc and att. It only has a 20% STR mod.
- do I really have to replace Smart Grenade with Tiphia Sting? takes like 3 hours to kill Demonic Tiphia solo.. >_<
Could always buy it instead :P
- Planning on getting Nuevogeon soon, and should I wear that for both TP and WS? (Actually I'd be really happy to know Pahluwan/AJ can cover TP and WS because that means I can get Royal Redingote for my SMN...)
If you want the Royal Redingote, go for the Askar/Aurum body. Aurum is the better of the two. Again, you can fulltime your AJ.
- Working on getting Asuka.. which pieces are good? head body and legs?
I don't know what you're talking about
- For 6hit build you need total of STP+35?
I can't remember off the top of my head. For DRG you can get a 6hit like this: Aurum/Askar body, Rajas Ring, Chiv Chain/Brutal Earring/Ecphoria Ring
As a final note, work on getting Drakesbane ASAP. Edited, May 27th 2009 11:29am by cynicalsaint