Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

Bored Druid ThreadFollow

#11027 Oct 27 2011 at 9:22 AM Rating: Excellent
Smiley: sly
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#11028 Oct 27 2011 at 9:42 AM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Thriller Dance Avatard for Halloween time.


Disappoint that you didn't use Derpy's costume. It is so awesome.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#11029 Oct 27 2011 at 9:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Smiley: sly


Did you lock it at the turning point? Because now my post here is green, but the one I just posted in the General forum is blue.

Or was.

Dammit.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#11030 Oct 27 2011 at 10:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,407 posts
Smiley: lol

I'm thinking someone likes the buttons.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#11031 Oct 27 2011 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
Kalivha wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Thriller Dance Avatard for Halloween time.
Disappoint that you didn't use Derpy's costume. It is so awesome.
I couldn't find a decent picture of Derpy dressed as Dr. Hobo, much less one animated and roughly 120x120. Smiley: crymore
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11032 Oct 27 2011 at 10:31 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Well if you don't want hugs I'll go give them to someone else. Smiley: mad
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11033 Oct 27 2011 at 10:33 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
And that, boys and girls, is what happens when you don't refresh a page before posting.

Edited, Oct 27th 2011 6:36pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11034 Oct 27 2011 at 10:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Mazra wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Smiley: sly


Did you lock it at the turning point? Because now my post here is green, but the one I just posted in the General forum is blue.

Or was.

Dammit.
Nah, I can't lock karma. I can however rate you up and down a lot.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#11035 Oct 27 2011 at 10:51 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
Dear France, 
      Cut it out. 
         America.
Slightly NSFW.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11036 Oct 27 2011 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Mazra wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Smiley: sly


Did you lock it at the turning point? Because now my post here is green, but the one I just posted in the General forum is blue.

Or was.

Dammit.
Nah, I can't lock karma. I can however rate you up and down a lot.
OMG abuse of power!
You better tellme my karma rating (and if you say 3.0 I'll kill you) or I'll report you to DF for spankings!

Edited, Oct 27th 2011 7:27pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11037 Oct 27 2011 at 11:55 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Teehee
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#11038 Oct 27 2011 at 12:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
lolgaxe, what the **** did you just show us?

Aethien, my brain is still trying to wrap itself around that.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#11039 Oct 27 2011 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
A catchy song and an ... interesting visual representation of it ...
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11040 Oct 27 2011 at 1:08 PM Rating: Excellent
I've always liked that question.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#11041 Oct 27 2011 at 1:50 PM Rating: Good
His Excellency Aethien wrote:


Well, since two of the answers are the same, wouldn't it be 33.3333%?

Also, lolgaxe that video is disturbing.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11042 Oct 27 2011 at 3:18 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
If one answer is right, it has to be 25%. If two answers are right, it's got to be 50% Doesn't work.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#11043 Oct 27 2011 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
But two of the answers are the same, wouldn't that cancel one of them out?
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11044 Oct 27 2011 at 3:34 PM Rating: Good
Nevermind. I looked at it again, I'm over-analyzing it. >.<
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11045 Oct 27 2011 at 3:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
The correct answer to the question is 100%, since any answer would be the right answer, no? Which makes it a paradox, since none of the answers are 100%...
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#11046 Oct 27 2011 at 4:09 PM Rating: Good
-.- I hate math.

I did a BWD raid on my mage a couple days ago out of boredom and not wanting to do troll heroics. There was a lock in the group and he was astounded that I as a frost mage managed to out damage him. This was while we were working on Nef. I asked him:

"Well what's your gear ilvl?"
"353"
*facepalm* "Well hun that's a large part of it. Mine is 374"

I did anywhere from 15k-22.7k depending on the boss. He topped out at 14.6k on Magmaw and did about 8k on Chim although to be fair he also died less than halfway through the fight. The smallest dps difference on a boss was about 2k, where as the largest was 10k on Chim and then 8k on Magmaw.

Methinks the prejudice against Frost pve runs hard. Or maybe he was just a ****** warlock, I dunno. =x

Edited, Oct 27th 2011 4:15pm by PigtailsOfDoom
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11047 Oct 27 2011 at 4:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Yeah, I wish I could do raids, but I don't feel like setting them up myself and I lack the achievements and gear score to join existing PUG raids.

It's pretty funny, in a sad way.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#11048 Oct 27 2011 at 4:42 PM Rating: Good
I'm glad my server isn't like that. Sucks that yours is Maz. =/ We have pugs for T11 stuff going on all the time. Most people don't care about whether you have an achievement or not. In fact, it seems like the ones who make a big tadoo about it are the ones that end up sucking.

A couple of my guildies joined one recently, where the tanks were afraid to pull the trash at the start of BoT. Like they were whining about how they hated the trash and it was scary. When they did get to Halfus (he's the dude with all the drakes and the little whelps), they then whined because there were three drakes up. There's ALWAYS three drakes up lol. One of my guildies legitimately dc'd. The other one assumed the other had ninja logged, so he did as well. Not that I really blame him.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11049 Oct 27 2011 at 7:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Got into a FL trash run for the first time tonight.

Went well, except I noticed the DK tank kept getting the BOE drops, so I asked in raid chat if we were raid rolling the BOE's (and he was just lucky), or if we were gearing him up. Leader said MS > OS > RR, which is totally fine by me (even if both those BOE items are worth 10-12k gold - the DK did equip them, though).

Next thing I know, some Resto Druid in T12 starts chewing me out for asking. Says I need to stfu, heal more or gtfo, quote unquote. I look at Recount and I'm 2nd, just behind a T12 Holy Paladin, with the Druid being 3rd at half my healing done. I tell him that coming from a T12 Druid at 6k HPS, his opinion means a lot to me, which did not increase my standing with the Druid, naturally.

In the end, I went DPS because the Druid told me he could solo heal it. Long story short, I got Friendly with the faction, got new cloaks for both specs and had my FL cherry popped.

Good times.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#11050 Oct 27 2011 at 7:30 PM Rating: Good
Just another example of how skill > gear really. I am painfully aware that resto druids are an easy class to heal with. My druid is in 2 pieces of T12, but has every off set piece except the helm. The dude that plays a resto shaman or a disc priest almost always outheals me. Difference being, I know I suck where as the asshat you encountered clearly thinks he's awesome.

In fact I suck so much I'm actively trying to get my shaman leveled up and then geared up so I can start raiding with her instead. Of course this is dependent upon me finding a healer to replace me, as we haven't even managed to find a third healer the last few weeks for our group.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 100 Priest
Thelesis, 91 Mage
Necralita, 90 DK
Digits, 87 Shaman
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#11051 Oct 28 2011 at 3:31 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Mazra wrote:
The correct answer to the question is 100%, since any answer would be the right answer, no? Which makes it a paradox, since none of the answers are 100%...
It's not 100%, it's exactly as Kali said: there is no right answer to the question. You have a 1 in 4 chance of getting any answer, which means you have a 50% chance to answer with 25% and a 25% chance to answer with 50%. So all 3 of those options are wrong and the 60% one is just a filler.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)