If you wish to join us at Stroke of Luck, here are some common views we share:
1. Drama free.
2. Happy to have the company of new and veteran players alike.
3. Casual with a family feeling atmosphere.
4. Has events/activities scheduled or frequent enough that keeps the LS fun.
5. Willing to try new methods.
6. Doesn't require voice chat functions. (We know people enjoy voice chat features and we don't have anything against players who use them, but we just like to type. A few LSs I have tried I told them it's how I played in FFXI and I wasn't left out, but for some reason some linkshells don't allow for people to play this way and so I haven't been able to experience all FFXIV has to offer for this reason. This is one purpose Stroke of Luck wishes to fulfill, allowing typers to experience everything we can in Eorzea.)
7. Tries to group up when doing parties for leves/exp.
8. Interacts with old and new members.
9. Isn't dead silent. We try to chat when we can!
10. Willing to answer questions and help low and high level players alike.
11. Has kind members.
If this sounds like the home for you post here! /tell Torrey Canyon, Acorn Greyoak, or I if you have any questions. See you in Eorzea!!!
Edited, Nov 2nd 2011 10:40pm by MrStyles