Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Minecraft (was forum=22)Follow

#302 Oct 08 2010 at 12:46 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Shaowstrike wrote:
It's a good thing we're invincible in Multi-player, because you would have died from that height if you fell in Single player.


Oh, I know. I jumped off on purpose just because I knew I couldn't die. Smiley: lol
#303 Oct 08 2010 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
*****
10,506 posts
KTurner wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Shaowstrike wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Shaowstrike wrote:
It wouldn't be an issue if Vataro's structures actually met the standard building code.


There's a code?


Yeah, put safety rails on bridges and stairs. Don't build lava towers near forests and wood based homes, don't build your home out of TNT, etc.

It's a good thing we're invincible in Multi-player, because you would have died from that height if you fell in Single player.


Yea, I'll have to get rid of that skybridge if/when invincibility ever gets fixed. =/


Why? It just makes it even more exciting. If somebody dies and loses valuables its their own fault for not banking em before doing something stupid.


I guess that plus the fact that it's practically on top of the spawn point (assuming that also gets changed to where there is a constant spawn point) would probably make it ok :P. Plus, they kinda have to go up through my tower to get to it right now.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#304 Oct 08 2010 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.
#305 Oct 08 2010 at 1:18 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


So you have a floating house IRL too? POIDH
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#306 Oct 08 2010 at 1:26 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Shaowstrike wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


So you have a floating house IRL too? POIDH


Duh.

Screenshot
#307 Oct 08 2010 at 1:28 PM Rating: Decent
*****
10,506 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


I recommend doing something like what I'm doing now - just grab some dirt, build a bridge (or staircase from the ground), and just lay a dirt platform for your house. That way, it'll be floating but you won't have to clear out an entire mountain to do so.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#308 Oct 08 2010 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Vataro wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


I recommend doing something like what I'm doing now - just grab some dirt, build a bridge (or staircase from the ground), and just lay a dirt platform for your house. That way, it'll be floating but you won't have to clear out an entire mountain to do so.


Too late. Smiley: lol

'Sides, I'm sure I'll need material as I go, so it'll be nice to mine the mountain. And TNT helps... Smiley: sly

I love using TNT. Last night was the first time I'd ever tried it. It's awesome. Doesn't work so well underwater, though...
#309 Oct 08 2010 at 1:56 PM Rating: Good
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,948 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


I recommend doing something like what I'm doing now - just grab some dirt, build a bridge (or staircase from the ground), and just lay a dirt platform for your house. That way, it'll be floating but you won't have to clear out an entire mountain to do so.


Too late. Smiley: lol

'Sides, I'm sure I'll need material as I go, so it'll be nice to mine the mountain. And TNT helps... Smiley: sly

I love using TNT. Last night was the first time I'd ever tried it. It's awesome. Doesn't work so well underwater, though...


If you guys are playing in multiplayer, how are you getting TNT? You can't kill creepers, so no gunpowder... are you using hacks?
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#310 Oct 08 2010 at 1:59 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
I had an idea last night as I was trying to fall asleep to try to make my house on the server laid out the same as my house IRL.

My plan, atm, is to build the house on top of a mountain with a staircase going down to the ground, then clear out the entire moutnain so it's floating in the air.

Not nearly as impressive as you guys, I know, but still.


I recommend doing something like what I'm doing now - just grab some dirt, build a bridge (or staircase from the ground), and just lay a dirt platform for your house. That way, it'll be floating but you won't have to clear out an entire mountain to do so.


Too late. Smiley: lol

'Sides, I'm sure I'll need material as I go, so it'll be nice to mine the mountain. And TNT helps... Smiley: sly

I love using TNT. Last night was the first time I'd ever tried it. It's awesome. Doesn't work so well underwater, though...


If you guys are playing in multiplayer, how are you getting TNT? You can't kill creepers, so no gunpowder... are you using hacks?


Pray and God shall deliver.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#311 Oct 08 2010 at 2:00 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
What shaow said.

And on our server, Shaow is god.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#312 Oct 08 2010 at 9:25 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Belkira has a nice view of a natural waterfall. And is far enough away from Vataro that she won't have to worry about her stuff being burned to the ground. Smiley: nod
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#313 Oct 08 2010 at 11:22 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,017 posts
My cabin is much better this time! Just turn right after Tirith's bridge and you'll find my road.
____________________________
クリスチアン・デュシェーヌ
栗栖治安
#314 Oct 09 2010 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
***
1,150 posts
I can see Belkira's house from where I am building, finally someone building near me.

If you look out your house and see a huge horrible grey eyesore Belk, thats my house. The burning blocks are the remains of my old house...
____________________________
They'll rape us to death, eat our flesh and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky... They'll do it in that order.
#315 Oct 09 2010 at 2:24 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
I just have to post this, someone mixed the audio from a review of Halo Reach with gameplay footage from Minecraft. It's just too funny for words.

NSFW Minecraft: Reach NFSW
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#316 Oct 09 2010 at 2:46 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Double Post

Edited, Oct 9th 2010 4:46pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#317 Oct 09 2010 at 3:23 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
I think yall have seen stuff like this before, but I love when the water disappears in spots and you can see underground.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f377/Vataro/Seethrough.jpg
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#318 Oct 09 2010 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
So, I think we need a Kit to give us glass, because mining sand is getting hard (having to go further and further out, and I got lost for 20 minutes earlier today). If you'd rather not make it that easy for us though, I understand.

Also, I decided to have fun with an afk Paskil:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f377/Vataro/Prison.jpg
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#319 Oct 09 2010 at 5:05 PM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
Smiley: motz

I need to finish the letters. Gonna light that piece up like Hollywood **** Not relishing the K or S. Smiley: frown
#320 Oct 09 2010 at 5:06 PM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
Vataro wrote:
I think yall have seen stuff like this before, but I love when the water disappears in spots and you can see underground.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f377/Vataro/Seethrough.jpg


If there is actually a way to change to that view at a whim, I'd have that persons babies. I've only seen the view twice on Paskil and it's amazing seeing the mine system.
#321 Oct 09 2010 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
There are a couple of 3rd party utilities available for the game that checks the world for resource locations and displays it on a map.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#322 Oct 09 2010 at 7:55 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,550 posts
Quote:

If there is actually a way to change to that view at a whim, I'd have that persons babies. I've only seen the view twice on Paskil and it's amazing seeing the mine system.


This is actually super easy to do. Step 1 is get GIMP (or if you have photoshop, use that)

Make sure minecraft is not running.

Type appdata in your start search bar for windows. One of the results should be a folder named appdata, go in to it, then roaming, then .minecraft . Next there is a .jar file you can open in winrar in there, that has a whole bunch of stuff in it. find terrain.png, and drag it to your desktop. Copy it somewhere you'll remember(to make a back up). and then right click and select "edit with gimp" youll need to zoom in, but find the two or three panels that make up dirt. Rectangle select that area, and take your eraser to it. Now, save the file (making sure it is still terrain.png) and drag it from your desktop back into the minecraft.jar directory. It ask if you wanna replace the file, hit yes. Load up mincraft, which now has invisible dirt, letting you see forever it almost every diretion under you. Just drag the backup into the .jar when you want it back to normal

I made a custom map using that method, and built this. You can see the invisible texture effect where the invisible sand touches the star.

Edited, Oct 9th 2010 8:04pm by Tarub
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
Don't listen to bisexuals.
Aripyanfar wrote:
All bi's are slut-tarts.
#323 Oct 09 2010 at 8:07 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
Well played Shaow. Thanks for the addition Smiley: lol.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#324 Oct 09 2010 at 11:54 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Who was the jerk that buried TNT underneath my base...
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#325 Oct 09 2010 at 11:56 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
I was using TNT all night under my house, but I didn't go near your base. That's **** Smiley: frown
#326 Oct 10 2010 at 12:18 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Well, it's pieced back together. There is even more hollow under it now though.

I don't know how long they were under there. I just wanted to get some sand for a cactus garden, and clean up the entrance a little. There was one under each pillar, and a bunch of others buried under it.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#327 Oct 10 2010 at 10:35 AM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Switched the login to white list mode. If you're not able to login and you're not a person already on my server you'll need to send me a PM with your character name. The PM has to be from an account I recognize on here.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#328 Oct 10 2010 at 2:26 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Is the server down, or am I not on the list?

It says "Failed to Connect to the server Unknown Host 'IP ADDRESS HERE'"
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#329 Oct 10 2010 at 3:26 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
I can connect just fine.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#330 Oct 10 2010 at 3:32 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Well, I guess I'll wait for Shaow then

Edit:
I seem to be able to connect now.

Edited, Oct 10th 2010 5:35pm by TirithRR
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#331 Oct 10 2010 at 7:38 PM Rating: Good
***
1,150 posts
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/magicsteve/TwinTowers.jpg

My house in its current form. The towers have a lava core that provides light all the way down them. I think my next expansion is going to be curved spiralling walkways off of the central bridge, leading to new buildings. I am trying to think of more fun things to do with lava to make these buildings stand out. I have a couple ideas.

I really like the twin waterfalls beside the entrance to my compound. Looks really pretty I think.

My final plan is to have 4 huge buildings around my quarry, with a network of floating buildings above the quarry itself. But it could be a long long time before that becomes a reality.
____________________________
They'll rape us to death, eat our flesh and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky... They'll do it in that order.
#332 Oct 10 2010 at 8:22 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
I can't wait for the next update in which lava burns through glass like it should.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#333 Oct 10 2010 at 11:43 PM Rating: Good
***
1,150 posts
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/magicsteve/chickan.jpg

There is a large terrifying creature dominating the landscape outside my fortress now.
I am not happy with the way the red beard turned out, but the bricks were the reddest thing I could find.

Edit: I used the give command to make the chicken because the snow wasnt obtainable without it, but I dont intend to use the give command for any more of my building.

Edited, Oct 11th 2010 7:44am by EbanySalamonderiel
____________________________
They'll rape us to death, eat our flesh and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we're very, very lucky... They'll do it in that order.
#334 Oct 11 2010 at 7:26 AM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
*Read this in Fat Tony's voice*

So I logged in today and I notice a road next to my base. Let's just set the record straight, I am not Arthur Dent therefore you cannot build your little "highway" through my area. You may want to plan a detour before I start planning the 38th parallel.

Edited, Oct 11th 2010 9:33am by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#335 Oct 11 2010 at 7:49 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
Man, Shaow just has all sorts of problems with people messing with his base. You'd think since he's the god of the server people would be a little more careful...

Also, the giant chicken amuses me. Now make a pig, cow, creeper, zombie, and skeleton as well.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#336 Oct 11 2010 at 10:34 AM Rating: Good
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,948 posts
Vataro wrote:
Now make a pig, cow, creeper, zombie, and skeleton as well.


Creeper must be filled with TNT!

Anyone else super excited about the Halloween update? It should bring about biomes, Hellgates, fish, new monsters, 5 new types of blocks, pumpkins, and fix multiplayer being invincible! It seems like a lot to get done in the next few weeks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it makes it out just fine :D
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#337 Oct 11 2010 at 10:39 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Now make a pig, cow, creeper, zombie, and skeleton as well.


Creeper must be filled with TNT!

Anyone else super excited about the Halloween update? It should bring about biomes, Hellgates, fish, new monsters, 5 new types of blocks, pumpkins, and fix multiplayer being invincible! It seems like a lot to get done in the next few weeks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it makes it out just fine :D


I am excited, although I have kinda gotten used to invincibility :P.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#338 Oct 11 2010 at 11:20 AM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Vataro wrote:
LockeColeMA wrote:
Vataro wrote:
Now make a pig, cow, creeper, zombie, and skeleton as well.


Creeper must be filled with TNT!

Anyone else super excited about the Halloween update? It should bring about biomes, Hellgates, fish, new monsters, 5 new types of blocks, pumpkins, and fix multiplayer being invincible! It seems like a lot to get done in the next few weeks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it makes it out just fine :D


I am excited, although I have kinda gotten used to invincibility :P.


Seriously. I played single player last night and was getting frustrated and bored at night. Smiley: lol
#339 Oct 11 2010 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,948 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:

Seriously. I played single player last night and was getting frustrated and bored at night. Smiley: lol


If you get bored at night, urdoinitrong! Night time is creeper huntin' time ;-)

In other news, I found a skeleton generator while mining UP through a mountain to get to the top. Since it was so close, I leveled off the top of the mountain, built a house, put in a glass roof to the chamber just outside my front door, and now I awake every morning with the sound of skeletons being fried by the sun. It smells, though.

It smells like victory.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#340 Oct 11 2010 at 12:14 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:

Seriously. I played single player last night and was getting frustrated and bored at night. Smiley: lol


If you get bored at night, urdoinitrong! Night time is creeper huntin' time ;-)


Not for me. I just started a new world in single player, so I have no weapons and no armor.

I am also not going far from the spawn point. I've learned my lesson. Smiley: glare

LockeColeMA wrote:
In other news, I found a skeleton generator while mining UP through a mountain to get to the top. Since it was so close, I leveled off the top of the mountain, built a house, put in a glass roof to the chamber just outside my front door, and now I awake every morning with the sound of skeletons being fried by the sun. It smells, though.

It smells like victory.


That's awesome. Smiley: laugh
#341 Oct 11 2010 at 4:12 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Shaowstrike wrote:
*Read this in Fat Tony's voice*

So I logged in today and I notice a road next to my base. Let's just set the record straight, I am not Arthur Dent therefore you cannot build your little "highway" through my area. You may want to plan a detour before I start planning the 38th parallel.

Edited, Oct 11th 2010 9:33am by Shaowstrike


I added the section of road pointing towards your area. I left it far enough away as to not interfere with you (or so I thought). I did the same with Magic and Belkira's areas as well, ending the road near, but not in the way of, their area.

My brother bought the game today a couple hours ago. He's been poking around in single player.

I would log on to play, but I cannot connect to Minecraft.net Smiley: frown
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#342 Oct 11 2010 at 5:35 PM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
I added the section of road pointing towards your area. I left it far enough away as to not interfere with you (or so I thought). I did the same with Magic and Belkira's areas as well, ending the road near, but not in the way of, their area.



Good to know. I just wanted to clarify in case you had plans of turning it into a sky road or a underground path.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#343 Oct 11 2010 at 7:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,646 posts
We can't wait to get online and play, but we were short on cash this week. Maybe next week I can build my replica of Bowser's Castle somewhere on your server :p

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 1:31am by Kuwoobie
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#344 Oct 12 2010 at 7:47 AM Rating: Good
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,948 posts
Finally started my first real effort at diamond mining yesterday. Dug down to level 1 (actually poked a hole through to the GREAT ABYSS OF BLUE DEATH, which I quickly covered up). Jumped up to level 10, then to level 13, and started digging and digging and digging. Made 4 long tunnels, two of which led to diamonds. Had a couple VERY scary encounters with lava flooding my tunnel (one time I caught on fire but managed to throw all my good items before I died - ran back and collected everything. WIN!), and a few close encounters with creepers and zombies, I managed to get diamonds in two of my paths, for a total of 11 in about an hour and a half. Only got a bit of iron, but a fair amount of redstone, and about 4 gold ore (yay useless ore...).

Also made a huge bridge between all my spread out areas. Pretty spiffy! Going to add minecarts to them once I get enough iron.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#345 Oct 12 2010 at 7:57 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
You should save all your gold and diamonds and form them into blocks and use them to build your giant bling-bling palace.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#346 Oct 12 2010 at 9:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Hey Magic, I just had an idea. Why don't you use TNT for the bill of your chicken? As long as no one climbs up to hit it, you should be fine.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#347 Oct 12 2010 at 10:02 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Anyone know who Nolzad0 is? Just tried to log into the server several times in a row.

Edited, Oct 12th 2010 12:14pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#348 Oct 12 2010 at 10:05 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,506 posts
Name is not familiar to me.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#349 Oct 12 2010 at 7:41 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
So, I decided to build a house. I like building near a beach. Easy access to sand, pretty water, etc.

I go to harvest some sand, and I can hear zombies. I see a hole in the ground surrounded by cobblestone. I clear some of the sand away, and there's a zombie, looking at me. He can't get me, 'cause of the sand. I break out my sword and butcher him.

I thought, "Hmm. I should flood that place with water. I bet it's a dungeon." So I start digging.

"Hmm, what's that brown block?"

Oh **** it's the chest. Smiley: yippee

I now have two pig saddles and some other stuffs.
#350 Oct 12 2010 at 8:18 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,250 posts
Belkira, it's time:

Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#351 Oct 13 2010 at 6:26 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,841 posts
Hey Ikkian, underneath my tall tower, I started digging a mine. I ended up reaching a very deep pit with Lava at the bottom, and beyond that is a huge labrynth of natural caves, I took most of the redstone, and didn't find any diamond, but it's pretty big. I got lost and it took about 40 minutes for me to find my way back to the tunnel I dug.

The entrance is in the first floor of my tower, other side from the ladder up, if you want to explore.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 2 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (2)