Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The Great Big E3 ThreadFollow

#177 Jun 10 2013 at 8:24 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,884 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
Cant wait til ***. Creed
IMMATURE INNUENDO.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#178 Jun 10 2013 at 8:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
Oops... now they have some time to fill.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#179 Jun 10 2013 at 8:26 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
Im going for 2k post count by the end of this thread, lets go people.


+1
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#180 Jun 10 2013 at 8:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
5,684 posts
Discuss the technical difficulties, that might bring you 2.5k if you play your cards right...
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#181 Jun 10 2013 at 8:28 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
Lol, about 15 mins left til Price reveal. Any bets yet?
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#182 Jun 10 2013 at 8:30 PM Rating: Excellent
******
20,020 posts
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Final Fantasy Versus is now the full title it deserves, and Kingdom Hearts III.

If you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.


KH3?

JFC, now I'm going to have to buy this **** thing. Smiley: mad
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#183 Jun 10 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
So... uh... hacking into a payphone with his smart phone gave him access to the camera feeds?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#184 Jun 10 2013 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
Game Logic. Its still looking really good.
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#185 Jun 10 2013 at 8:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
Ya, don't care for the mobile link up. They did that in that Tom Clancy game too.

maybe it's because I live in the middle of no where and have no friends... but na...
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#186 Jun 10 2013 at 8:33 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
It looks like its anonymous. Like anyone that has the app gets a request? Since it was "Searching for mobile players"
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#187 Jun 10 2013 at 8:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Oh God. Video Game LeBron just took a dive headfirst into the Uncanny Valley.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129
#188 Jun 10 2013 at 8:35 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
Ok Sports Ill be back after but on a technical note isnt this him playing with himself?
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#189 Jun 10 2013 at 8:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
It looks like its anonymous. Like anyone that has the app gets a request? Since it was "Searching for mobile players"


In Watch Dogs it did, but in the Tom Clancy MMOFPS thing, the mobile player was communicating with the party, I think he said something along the lines of "Hey, I'm here now" or something like that. And they asked him to paint the target.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#190 Jun 10 2013 at 8:36 PM Rating: Excellent
******
20,020 posts
I feel like whipping out KH3 alone would have been sufficient to K.O. Microsoft.

Unless Nintendo is announcing a new model where they give away free WiiUs, I think Sony wins this year's E3.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#191 Jun 10 2013 at 8:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
Elder Scrolls Online?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#192 Jun 10 2013 at 8:36 PM Rating: Excellent
I wasn't expecting Elder Scrolls Online.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129
#193 Jun 10 2013 at 8:37 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
TirithRR wrote:
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
It looks like its anonymous. Like anyone that has the app gets a request? Since it was "Searching for mobile players"


In Watch Dogs it did, but in the Tom Clancy MMOFPS thing, the mobile player was communicating with the party, I think he said something along the lines of "Hey, I'm here now" or something like that. And they asked him to paint the target.



Ahh ok I zoned out on that not a Tom Clancy fan.
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#194 Jun 10 2013 at 8:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
5,684 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
Lol, about 15 mins left til Price reveal. Any bets yet?
$399
$499
$599

They'll hit all three price points.
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#195 Jun 10 2013 at 8:38 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
I think it will only be 2 The 3 price point PS3 didnt really work
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#196 Jun 10 2013 at 8:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Wait what. Closed beta starts for PS4 users exclusively, before PC?
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129
#197 Jun 10 2013 at 8:39 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Wait what. Closed beta starts for PS4 users exclusively, before PC?
'


Fan boys raging!
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#198 Jun 10 2013 at 8:39 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
818 posts
Mad Max?
____________________________
The entire Universe to the furthest Galaxy, we are told, is no more than a closed electron existing as part of a much bigger Universe we can never see. And that Universe is only an elementary particle in a still grander Universe. An infinite regression, up and down. - Carl Sagan

Check out my Gamer Blog at http://www.baffledgamer.com/
#199 Jun 10 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,269 posts
Fall out 4?
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#200 Jun 10 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I feel like whipping out KH3 alone would have been sufficient to K.O. Microsoft.

Unless Nintendo is announcing a new model where they give away free WiiUs, I think Sony wins this year's E3.


I really enjoyed my 360 in it's early life. My PS3 sat unused forever, no games, no rpgs.. Then it started getting games. Now I play my PS3 more often. And so far the PS4 has the more interesting titles for me (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts) but I knew that before hand. I never anticipated KH going to the Xbox.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#201 Jun 10 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,930 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Wait what. Closed beta starts for PS4 users exclusively, before PC?
'


Fan boys raging!


They never contacted me after I signed up for the beta, I completely forgot about them.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)