Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Hearthstone babble and other random gamesFollow

#227 Feb 28 2013 at 9:17 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
Ill get on tonight soon I swear, and make everything up or something. I've just been busy around the house and posting on other boards between breaks.
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#228 Mar 01 2013 at 8:01 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,595 posts
I got my two toons to 9 (sorc and warrior). I think they're just about done with newbie island. I'm not feeling terribly compelled to load up the game though.

The game tells me I only have the two character slots - at least on this server. Do I get more at any point?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#229 Mar 01 2013 at 8:17 AM Rating: Good
Founders status gives you 8 character slots per server, aside from getting that... You have to buy more slots, Elite (paid monthly) still only gives you the initial 2 as well.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#230 Mar 01 2013 at 8:33 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
It's $10 for enough currency to buy two more slots, which I don't think is too terrible. I might see if I can track down a Founder's key for around $25-30 if I think I'll be playing long enough to rationalize it.
____________________________
Banh
#231 Mar 01 2013 at 8:58 AM Rating: Good
Really if you plan on playing for more then a month I'd say it's worth it:
- 1 Tawny Huntress Mount (from entering the key in reverse)
- Blue armored horse at level 1 for every character you ever make.
- 8 character slots per server
- a couple free emeralds, which are sold to a merchant for about 1k gold each.
- Go to the front of log in que! Probably the most important thing if you are on a high population server.
- All bank tabs unlocked (4 tabs, with however much space in each one)
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#232 Mar 01 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Yeah that seems like a good deal, plus i've played enough to feel OK spending 20 bucks on the boxed copy.
#233 Mar 01 2013 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Might be tough finding one. I casually look when I'm in department stores (Target, Best Buy, etc) but never see one. But I'm mainly looking out of curiosity since I bought in digitally right before it went F2P. I assume most retail copies have been picked up by people who either are going to use the code or who are speculating that they can flip it for $40+
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#234 Mar 01 2013 at 11:44 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
29,394 posts
Whenever someone gets the guild started, feel free to send an invite to Poldaran. You can send gold before then if you want. Smiley: wink
#235 Mar 01 2013 at 11:53 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Might be tough finding one. I casually look when I'm in department stores (Target, Best Buy, etc) but never see one. But I'm mainly looking out of curiosity since I bought in digitally right before it went F2P. I assume most retail copies have been picked up by people who either are going to use the code or who are speculating that they can flip it for $40+


Well the website says the nearby walmart has one for 20, hopefully it's not lying.
#236 Mar 01 2013 at 1:48 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
My Walmart has 2 copies for for 19.97. If anyone gets desperate enough to need me to pick them up a code.

Quote:
Well the website says the nearby walmart has one for 20, hopefully it's not lying.

It's probably not lying, the issue comes down to finding it, at my Walmart they had 3 copies, and were hidden behind those small Sims3 "Strategy" guides hanging off one of the end caps. Maybe you will get lucky and find one easiliy, it took me 15 mins of looking for a copy for my wife.

I'll try getting on today and making a guild and sending out invites, kind of got caught up in Trials Evolution Gold beta last night. I didn't accomplish much of anything else.

____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#237 Mar 01 2013 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I told KTurner last night that I'd start a guild this weekend if no one else did but I was naming it "Forum Twenty-Two".
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#238 Mar 01 2013 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
Name it "Your Mom's Face".
____________________________
Banh
#239 Mar 01 2013 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
I like Omnibus for a guild name. Pigtails did not use it last time in GW2. :(

I might have to log on this weekend with my uber War to show off and then play my ranger or mage who I think are both 30-40 ish. Depends on if I finish FC3 or not prolly.
____________________________
An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

~ Matsuo Basho
#240 Mar 01 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
BeanX wrote:
My Walmart has 2 copies for for 19.97. If anyone gets desperate enough to need me to pick them up a code.

Quote:
Well the website says the nearby walmart has one for 20, hopefully it's not lying.

It's probably not lying, the issue comes down to finding it, at my Walmart they had 3 copies, and were hidden behind those small Sims3 "Strategy" guides hanging off one of the end caps. Maybe you will get lucky and find one easiliy, it took me 15 mins of looking for a copy for my wife.

I'll try getting on today and making a guild and sending out invites, kind of got caught up in Trials Evolution Gold beta last night. I didn't accomplish much of anything else.



Kid who helped me was a big MMO fan and dug around in the back to find me the copy. :)
#241 Mar 01 2013 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
Shortbus it is for the guild name.Smiley: tongue I was just going to copy Pigtails No Fifth Star but, omnibus works I guess.



Edited, Mar 1st 2013 2:41pm by BeanX
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#242 Mar 01 2013 at 2:37 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
so is it omnibus or shortbus?
#243 Mar 01 2013 at 2:40 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
Omnibus, I wouldnt name a guild short bus, Im not that mean. I forgot the smiley after the first sentence sorry.

Edited, Mar 1st 2013 2:40pm by BeanX
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#244 Mar 01 2013 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
BTW is anyone on now? I guess you need to be in a group to make the guild. Also "Guilds with less then 2 players will automatically disband" thats a neat way of looking at it

Edited, Mar 1st 2013 2:44pm by BeanX
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#245 Mar 01 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
If you had all decided to play on Tempest Reach you would have a guild to be in already Smiley: oyvey.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#246 Mar 01 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
Also If you inspect someone in TERA the camera follows them, even if they run away it centers on them and follows them. The stalking possibility XD
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#247 Mar 01 2013 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
If you had all decided to play on Tempest Reach you would have a guild to be in already Smiley: oyvey.


Yeah well ours will have hookers and blackjack.
#248 Mar 01 2013 at 2:59 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,269 posts
It would if I could make it. I'm guessing everyone is at work or busy atm so I'll try to make it later when I can get someone else online with me to make it.
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#249 Mar 01 2013 at 3:00 PM Rating: Good
Fine, I guess I can make an alt there for appearances and inane babble.

Castanic Lancer - Dyadem so the name should be easy to find.

Edited, Mar 1st 2013 3:10pm by Dyadem
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#250 Mar 01 2013 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
BeanX wrote:
It would if I could make it. I'm guessing everyone is at work or busy atm so I'll try to make it later when I can get someone else online with me to make it.


Yeah sorry im at work and probably wont be on till tomorrow. I do have Xain added though.
#251 Mar 01 2013 at 3:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'll log in now if you need someone for guild building.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 2 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (2)