H O N O R - A B O V E - A L L - E L S E
- Leadership: Arwenthedark | Moose | Shadow | Tekki | Venom | Zodson
- Website: http://www.sinisterswarm.com/
- Application Forum: http://www.sinisterswarm.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102
- Focus: Organized PVP | Weekly Raid Groups | Social Activities | Multiple Games
- Region: United States coast to coast
- Promotional Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTLVb3XXFss
Note: We strongly urge players to register on our personal website. If you are short on time however, feel free to post here. At the very least it will allow us to contact you.
- Community Charter: The Sinister Swarm is a well established gaming community where members can build lasting friendships in a fun, active and organized environment. Together for 12 years now, we are a community which has stood the test of time. Founded upon a higher set of standards, we strive to provide our members with the most complete and rewarding gaming experience possible. Over the years we have made many accomplishments, but what we value more than anything are the relationships that we have built within our community. The friendships we’ve kindled have gone beyond your typical guild acquaintances and turned into what we like to call our family here at the Swarm. More than anything else, it is our basic principles and these friendships that bind us together. While games come and go, and so many of the "hardcore" guilds crumble around us, the Sinister Swarm remains eternal!
- Who we are: The Sinister Swarm is a multi platform gaming community with experience in MMOs, FPSs, RTSs, PvP, PvE, and more. With a full roster of both mature and respectful players, we have zero tolerance for immaturity, trash talk, and the unneeded dramas which plague so many other communities. Our officers and senior members work tirelessly towards maintaining a professional level of organization, unparalleled in today's gaming world. Members of the Sinister Swarm always show good spirit, positivity, and have a great sense of humor. As we find ourselves in a continual state of growth, the word “guild” has simply become too small to describe us.
- History/Experience: The Sinister Swarm was founded in 1999 and began with Team Fortress Classic. We then expanded into Everquest and in 2002 moved on to Dark Age of Camelot, where we became the largest and most dominating guild on the Bors server. In 2006 we branched out again, this time into Guild Wars where in addition to being named guild of the week, we defeated the worlds 13th highest ranked guild and secured a position in the top 1% out of more than two thousand rated international teams. In 2008 we took Warhammer by storm and rocketed to first place in every category while we were active on the Iron Rock server and in Aion we claimed a strong second place ranking in 2009. Currently our most active chapters are Global Agenda where we consistently rank in the top 5 for AvA agencies, Star Trek Online, and SWTOR. In the future, we are looking forward to Guild Wars 2, Blade & Soul, and now TERA of course!
- Community: Here in the Swarm we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers. Our main goal is to always have fun and meet new and interesting people. For our officers, it is both our duty and pleasure to help facilitate a positive and fun atmosphere for everyone, regardless of experience, rank or play style. We strictly refrain from engaging in open world debates/flaming, and instead choose to let our play speak for itself. Although reaching the top is important, we feel what really matters is how you get there. With hard work and commitment we can achieve anything, but at the end of the day it’s all about having fun, making friends and doing everything in our power to help our fellow Swarmers succeed. We expect that our members always demonstrate respect not only to our community, but to everyone in game. One of us, represents all of us. Honor above all else.
- Special Note: With dedicated raid groups running throughout the week, we will have something to offer both PVE and PVPers alike. Events will be scheduled for multiple time zones as to include as many members as possible. Ventrilo and forum usage required.
Edited, Mar 9th 2012 6:57am by Ascalapha