Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Omnibus Direct Distribution Deals threadFollow

#1677 Mar 21 2013 at 12:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
KTurner wrote:
nobody cares.

Oh, like that'll stop someone with 61,000 posts.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1678 Mar 21 2013 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
******
49,821 posts
Guy could hope.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#1679 Mar 21 2013 at 12:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Better men have tried Smiley: mad
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1680 Mar 21 2013 at 12:53 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
That's a pretty sweet deal. You could have gotten more for Bioshock, I'd think, unless you sold it to someone you know.
____________________________
Banh
#1681 Mar 21 2013 at 1:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Yeah. I haven't sold it yet since the key hasn't been released yet (although I know several people who are interested so it should take no effort) but I'm mainly just covering costs. No reason why someone else shouldn't get a nice deal on the game on top of me getting a nice deal.

I'll probably wind up giving away SpecOps. I'd say I'm going to give away Bioshock (1) except I don't think there's a man, woman beast or child left who doesn't already own it Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1682 Mar 21 2013 at 3:44 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,553 posts
I got Bioshock Infinite and Tombraider for free...
#1683 Mar 21 2013 at 4:19 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
im so tempted to get a new 7950 just because of the game deal... I'm sure once i decide to actually get one that deal will have expired :\
#1684 Mar 21 2013 at 4:22 PM Rating: Good
****
7,861 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Yeah. I haven't sold it yet since the key hasn't been released yet (although I know several people who are interested so it should take no effort) but I'm mainly just covering costs. No reason why someone else shouldn't get a nice deal on the game on top of me getting a nice deal.

I'll probably wind up giving away SpecOps. I'd say I'm going to give away Bioshock (1) except I don't think there's a man, woman beast or child left who doesn't already own it Smiley: laugh

For the record, I do not own Bioshock.
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#1685 Mar 21 2013 at 5:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Should you upgrade that to "I wish to own Bioshock", lemme know and Unca Joph will hook you up.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1686 Mar 21 2013 at 5:13 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
I think I once actually booted Bioshock up and got to the Start screen.
____________________________
Banh
#1687 Mar 21 2013 at 5:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
It's a good game and well worth the play through. I won't pretend the story revolutionized my life or anything but the setting and experience are interesting enough to make it worth it.

I never played Bioshock II which I understand had a less enthusiastic response.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1688 Mar 21 2013 at 5:16 PM Rating: Good
******
49,821 posts
Would you kindly try Bioshock II? It's not horrible.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#1689 Mar 21 2013 at 5:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Do you get a nickle if I play it?

I guess I'm not actively avoiding it. I just have stuff that sounds more enticing.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1690 Mar 21 2013 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
***
2,269 posts
So thought a completely un-expected turn of events I have a few Steam keys that overlap. Bioshock and Xcom:EU. Bioshock is yours for free if you want it, The Xcom I would like to see if I can get a trade or like 10 dollars for. Any takers?

Edit: Nvm found a buyer




Edited, Mar 22nd 2013 5:59pm by BeanX
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#1691 Mar 21 2013 at 6:39 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,553 posts
I already own a copy of Bioshock, but it's not a Steam copy. If nobody else wants it, I'll take it of your hands.
#1692 Mar 21 2013 at 7:46 PM Rating: Good
****
7,861 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Should you upgrade that to "I wish to own Bioshock", lemme know and Unca Joph will hook you up.

I'm not averse to owning Bioshock, is this a Steam copy?
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#1693 Mar 21 2013 at 7:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
PM Sent!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#1694 Mar 21 2013 at 9:12 PM Rating: Good
***
2,269 posts
Turin I sent you a PM
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#1695 Mar 21 2013 at 10:03 PM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Would you kindly try Bioshock II? It's not horrible.


Yeah I actually enjoyed it. The sense of familiarity hurts things a bit, and the "collect & protect the little sister" thing gets repetitive, but when the plot gets moving it's actually quite solid.

Minerva's Den is also decent, though I think it wears the traditional Bioshock plot structure a little thin.
#1696 Mar 22 2013 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
******
49,821 posts
While Bioshock II is a pretty fun game, I was more going with the plot twist from the first game. Smiley: bah
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#1697 Mar 22 2013 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
While Bioshock II is a pretty fun game, I was more going with the plot twist from the first game. Smiley: bah


A man chooses to ignore your reference. A slave obeys.
#1698 Mar 22 2013 at 9:53 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
I think I stay away from playing Bioshock because I like to collect audio logs, and there's that one that I want to avoid. Because I'm a little *****. Smiley: crymore

I guess I could just look up its location.

Edited, Mar 22nd 2013 11:53am by Spoonless
____________________________
Banh
#1699 Mar 22 2013 at 10:07 AM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
Spoonless wrote:
I think I stay away from playing Bioshock because I like to collect audio logs, and there's that one that I want to avoid. Because I'm a little *****. Smiley: crymore

I guess I could just look up its location.


What, The Wild Bunny?
#1700 Mar 22 2013 at 10:24 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Spoonless wrote:
I think I stay away from playing Bioshock because I like to collect audio logs, and there's that one that I want to avoid. Because I'm a little *****. Smiley: crymore

I guess I could just look up its location.


What, The Wild Bunny?
Mind Control Test
____________________________
Banh
#1701 Mar 22 2013 at 10:35 AM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
Spoonless wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Spoonless wrote:
I think I stay away from playing Bioshock because I like to collect audio logs, and there's that one that I want to avoid. Because I'm a little *****. Smiley: crymore

I guess I could just look up its location.


What, The Wild Bunny?
Mind Control Test


Ugh, forgot about that one. Smiley: lol
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 2 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (2)