Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

NERF THEOFANNY!!1!Follow

#27 Sep 12 2010 at 11:08 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
******
20,020 posts
Quote:
By reverse logic is it you that makes posts with my name I don't remember making?


That was Jack Daniels.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#28 Sep 13 2010 at 12:05 AM Rating: Good
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
idiggory wrote:
Quote:
By reverse logic is it you that makes posts with my name I don't remember making?


That was Jack Daniels.

Also Jose Cuervo.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
#29 Sep 13 2010 at 12:40 AM Rating: Good
****
7,707 posts
Overlord Theophany wrote:
idiggory wrote:
Quote:
By reverse logic is it you that makes posts with my name I don't remember making?


That was Jack Daniels.

Also Jose Cuervo.


Theo was correct.

It was Jose.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#30 Sep 13 2010 at 1:14 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Jose Cuervo?

And you really ingest that stuff?
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#31 Sep 13 2010 at 10:05 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,761 posts
A PVP forum =O

And dude, this is WoTLK, its NERF RETS didnt you get the memo :P
#32 Sep 13 2010 at 11:41 AM Rating: Decent
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
mikelolol wrote:
A PVP forum =O

And dude, this is WoTLK, its NERF RETS didnt you get the memo :P

LOL I MAKE SPINNY SHINY LIGHTS AND PEOPLE DIE.

MY MOMMY CLEANS MY KEYBOARD CUZ SHE SAYS I DROOL TOO MUCH BUT HOW ELSE DO I PRESS KEYS I HAVE TO USE MY FACE.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
#33 Sep 13 2010 at 12:12 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,463 posts
Overlord Theophany wrote:
mikelolol wrote:
A PVP forum =O

And dude, this is WoTLK, its NERF RETS didnt you get the memo :P

LOL I MAKE SPINNY SHINY LIGHTS AND PEOPLE DIE.

MY MOMMY CLEANS MY KEYBOARD CUZ SHE SAYS I DROOL TOO MUCH BUT HOW ELSE DO I PRESS KEYS I HAVE TO USE MY FACE.


I swear I was watching house when the 2k achievement dinged for me pala... True story!
____________________________
Kazzak-EU
#34 Sep 13 2010 at 4:45 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,912 posts
devzzz wrote:
Overlord Theophany wrote:
mikelolol wrote:
A PVP forum =O

And dude, this is WoTLK, its NERF RETS didnt you get the memo :P

LOL I MAKE SPINNY SHINY LIGHTS AND PEOPLE DIE.

MY MOMMY CLEANS MY KEYBOARD CUZ SHE SAYS I DROOL TOO MUCH BUT HOW ELSE DO I PRESS KEYS I HAVE TO USE MY FACE.


I swear I was watching house when the 2k achievement dinged for me pala... True story!


Other than Rogues and Warriors, what classes are trivial to kill as Ret?

I think all of the casters and all of the healers beat ret relatively easy. I'm not completely sure but I do beat them on caster and healer chars without much trouble.

DK vs Ret seems a very close one, I find it tough but then I'm just being stupid with DK and I just focus on spamming Death Strike while rotating cooldowns.

Ret almost never kills me on my rogue but that's because I leave rets alone and go kill the other guy instead. But then that's just level 70-79 bracket warsong.

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 6:47pm by xorq
____________________________
NOTE: I may post comments about my like/dislike/approval/disapproval of game features.
1- They are NOT a complaint. They are a perspective.
2- They are NOT advocacy. They are a perspective.

Overlord Theophany wrote:
Insults aren't needed
#35 Sep 13 2010 at 5:10 PM Rating: Decent
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
xorq wrote:
devzzz wrote:
Overlord Theophany wrote:
mikelolol wrote:
A PVP forum =O

And dude, this is WoTLK, its NERF RETS didnt you get the memo :P

LOL I MAKE SPINNY SHINY LIGHTS AND PEOPLE DIE.

MY MOMMY CLEANS MY KEYBOARD CUZ SHE SAYS I DROOL TOO MUCH BUT HOW ELSE DO I PRESS KEYS I HAVE TO USE MY FACE.


I swear I was watching house when the 2k achievement dinged for me pala... True story!


Other than Rogues and Warriors, what classes are trivial to kill as Ret?

I think all of the casters and all of the healers beat ret relatively easy. I'm not completely sure but I do beat them on caster and healer chars without much trouble.

DK vs Ret seems a very close one, I find it tough but then I'm just being stupid with DK and I just focus on spamming Death Strike while rotating cooldowns.

Ret almost never kills me on my rogue but that's because I leave rets alone and go kill the other guy instead. But then that's just level 70-79 bracket warsong.

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 6:47pm by xorq

Try leaving rets alone in the arena. You'll enjoy it.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
#36 Sep 13 2010 at 9:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,912 posts
Overlord Theophany wrote:
Try leaving rets alone in the arena. You'll enjoy it.


What would be the Ret+Something that is exceptionally more challenging than other comps for a Rogue-Priest or Rogue-Mage team?

(Note: I didn't rate down your post)

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 11:27pm by xorq
____________________________
NOTE: I may post comments about my like/dislike/approval/disapproval of game features.
1- They are NOT a complaint. They are a perspective.
2- They are NOT advocacy. They are a perspective.

Overlord Theophany wrote:
Insults aren't needed
#37 Sep 13 2010 at 10:14 PM Rating: Good
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
xorq wrote:
Overlord Theophany wrote:
Try leaving rets alone in the arena. You'll enjoy it.


What would be the Ret+Something that is exceptionally more challenging than other comps for a Rogue-Priest or Rogue-Mage team?

(Note: I didn't rate down your post)

Edited, Sep 13th 2010 11:27pm by xorq

Ret/rogue, ret/lock, ret/shaman would all be pretty rough for a rogue comp. Maybe not necessarily for rogue/disc, but almost every other rogue comp would be tough.

Main reason is that ret has so much mitigation against rogues in addition to freedom and bubble.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
#38 Sep 14 2010 at 4:13 AM Rating: Good
I'm still struggling in the arena with my Holy Priest/Holy Priest combo. Any tips?
____________________________
My politics blog and stuff - Refractory
#39 Sep 14 2010 at 4:20 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,463 posts
RedPhoenixxx wrote:
I'm still struggling in the arena with my Holy Priest/Holy Priest combo. Any tips?


Get Shadowmourne. It is +1000 to skill.
____________________________
Kazzak-EU
#40 Sep 14 2010 at 7:25 AM Rating: Good
devzzz wrote:
RedPhoenixxx wrote:
I'm still struggling in the arena with my Holy Priest/Holy Priest combo. Any tips?


Get Shadowmourne. It is +1000 to skill.


Does it stack with Fade?
____________________________
My politics blog and stuff - Refractory
#41 Sep 14 2010 at 7:26 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,463 posts
RedPhoenixxx wrote:
devzzz wrote:
RedPhoenixxx wrote:
I'm still struggling in the arena with my Holy Priest/Holy Priest combo. Any tips?


Get Shadowmourne. It is +1000 to skill.


Does it stack with Fade?


Yea, and it is bugged right now.

The coefficient has an extra 0 in there so abuse it while you can 2 shot people!
____________________________
Kazzak-EU
#42 Sep 14 2010 at 11:50 AM Rating: Excellent
******
27,272 posts
Lol.. sticky.
Xsarus is awesome!!

Edited, Sep 14th 2010 12:58pm by Xsarus
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#43 Sep 14 2010 at 11:58 AM Rating: Excellent
It's like the bored druids thread but with moar abuse of admin powers! Smiley: schooled
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#44 Sep 14 2010 at 12:06 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Smiley: lol
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#45 Sep 14 2010 at 12:21 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,463 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
It's like the bored druids thread but with moar abuse of admin powers! Smiley: schooled


It is completely justified. I bet we will see a lot more nerf rogues in Cata though...

Because...

Well because...

I WILL BE PLAYING MY ROGUE ROUGE TO GLADIATOR (I hope)!!!!!
____________________________
Kazzak-EU
#46 Sep 14 2010 at 12:24 PM Rating: Good
****
9,435 posts
Why can't I have my monk class yet? I would eat Rets on that.
____________________________
Support Ahmadiyya
#47 Sep 14 2010 at 1:42 PM Rating: Good
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
Kalivha wrote:
Why can't I have my monk class yet? I would eat Rets on that.

Because we already have a class that can use fist weapons.

Actually, multiple classes.

And monks would just be boosting all the time anyway.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
#48 Sep 14 2010 at 1:52 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Monks would be boring to play as well.

It's all just praying and meditating.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#49 Sep 14 2010 at 1:53 PM Rating: Excellent
I want rogues to have one of their specs let them heal friendly characters by stabbing them. I'd enjoy that.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#50 Sep 14 2010 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Would it still hurt like a proper stabbing?




also, NERF THEO!!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#51 Sep 14 2010 at 5:53 PM Rating: Good
Does it from behind...
*****
13,048 posts
I approve of this thread title.
____________________________
The·oph·a·ny (thē-ŏf'ə-nē)
An appearance of a god to a human; a divine manifestation.
Rogue Hunter
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)