Well, we do have a guide with some tips: How to Make Money in EQ2
. Some of it is about selling things on the broker, which is your disadvantage, of course.
- First, either level up yourself in crafting enough to upgrade your own spells or to only buy spell upgrades you feel are absolutely necessary (at 55 I honestly wouldn't be spending much on them), or even, harvest the ingredients you need for your upgrades then as on the Crafting channel for someone to make them offering a small tip.
- Next, concentrate on bigger money-making quest... the Gathering Obsession
quests are good for any level (and you can do most of them at 55) and Tenebrous Tangle quests pay out a decent amount of coin, which adds up quickly if you're not spending it.
- Consider trying something a bit off the wall: mentor down to level 5 or 10 and go through some newbie mobs, collecting tradeable Treasured items (adept books, armor, weapons, jewelry). Add up how many tradeable items you have figure out how much you would earn if all of them sold at 5g each (so 12 items would be 60g, 50 items would be 2p 50g, etc). Hop onto your server's Auction or 1-9 chat and offer to sell all those items for that cost ("Selling 50 level 1-9 transmute fodder items, 2p50g for the whole bunch, send tell!). I can't promise that someone will bite quickly, but when I sell low level Treasured transmute fodder piece, I sell them for 5g each on broker (Legendary items usually go for 10g+ each... this is on the Everfrost server... you may have to browse your own server for pricing).
- If you have excess monthly event currency (City Tokens or Elemental Tokens) that you don't want to use, offer to buy someone items with them in exchange for a payment.
- Finally, sell everything you don't want to keep to a vendor! Again, this adds up over time. Tenebrous Tangle (and other KoS zones) has a lot of "Treasured" armor drops and those should sell at a respectable value for that level range.
BTW, I'm Phantasy on the Tunare server (originally from E'ci). Noticed your sig! Edited, Apr 6th 2013 8:22am by Cyliena