Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

FFXIV now with more WoW and Aion?Follow

#52 Jan 09 2013 at 10:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Sure they do. They just know how perverted you girls really are. Smiley: wink
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#53 Jan 09 2013 at 10:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Kachi wrote:
Sure they do. They just know how perverted you girls really are. Smiley: wink


If they really knew and cared, we'd see a lot more bare muscular asses and splendid backs in these games. Smiley: bah
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#54 Jan 09 2013 at 11:44 PM Rating: Default
***
1,672 posts
Nothing else worth playing for the next 30 days...XI has forsaken me.
#55 Jan 10 2013 at 2:04 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,172 posts
catwho wrote:
I was turned off by the lolis and jiggle physics in that game.

Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too? Smiley: glare


Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH

I said before that the battle system of XIV would probably be the main cause of me trying ARR and then leaving shortly after giving it a shot. Guess I was wrong. TERA going F2P may actually keep me from even giving ARR a chance. Only had a short stint in the alpha for ARR, but unless the changes from that to beta are drastic then XI will likely retain my paid sub and I'll play TERA when I want a break from that.

Sorry Yoshi, nothing personal... I really do hope you can right the ship though for what it's worth. If it doesn't work out you'll always have the #2 spot as my Japanese sidekick.

Rinsui, you mind adding a sidecar onto your sidecar for Yoshi?


Edited, Jan 10th 2013 3:09am by FilthMcNasty
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#56 Jan 10 2013 at 4:33 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,153 posts
Pff.
Quote:
Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH

Never saw the real thing, huh? No boobs jiggle in slow motion like those in TERA.
In fact, there is not a single game that got the jiggling frequency and amplitude right.
Perhaps that's why it looks so disturbing. The unnaturalness of the motion forces your
eyes to focus, until you realize you are mesmerized by ridiculously disproportionate
Jelly-Os.

Quote:
Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too?

No way. Girls are immune. They lack the equipment necessary to compare E-Peens.
Which, by common definition, is what MMOs are all about.

Edited, Jan 10th 2013 5:36am by Rinsui
#57 Jan 10 2013 at 5:19 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,172 posts
Rinsui wrote:
Pff.
Quote:
Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH

Never saw the real thing, huh? No boobs jiggle in slow motion like those in TERA.
In fact, there is not a single game that got the jiggling frequency and amplitude right.
Perhaps that's why it looks so disturbing. The unnaturalness of the motion forces your
eyes to focus, until you realize you are mesmerized by ridiculously disproportionate
Jelly-Os.

I've seen real boobs and fake boobs. I actually didn't really notice they move in slow motion because I don't really spend all that much time staring at them. It's good for a giggle during character creation, but beyond that... the game is more fun to play than it is to ogle over.

It doesn't bother me that they don't have motion consistent with real ******* because it's a video game. If you were going to play shocked over something there that you wouldn't normally see IRL I'd point at the horns and tails first.

Anyway, who cares about the Humans, Castanics and High Elves bewbeez...

She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies...
Knocking me out with those Elin thighs!


____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#58 Jan 10 2013 at 7:25 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
catwho wrote:
Kachi wrote:
Sure they do. They just know how perverted you girls really are. Smiley: wink


If they really knew and cared, we'd see a lot more bare muscular asses and splendid backs in these games. Smiley: bah


The Witcher 2 might be for you.
____________________________
monk
dragoon
[ffxivsig]477065[/ffxivsig]
#59 Jan 10 2013 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
catwho wrote:
I was turned off by the lolis and jiggle physics in that game.

Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too? Smiley: glare


Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH


Actually, ZAM was once graced with my boob pic. Long, long ago. We got really silly back in the Player of the Month threads sometimes.

No, I'm not linking it. Enough people have it saved already.

Edited, Jan 10th 2013 9:55am by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#60 Jan 10 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
catwho wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
catwho wrote:
I was turned off by the lolis and jiggle physics in that game.

Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too? Smiley: glare


Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH


Actually, ZAM was once graced with my boob pic. Long, long ago. We got really silly back in the Player of the Month threads sometimes.

No, I'm not linking it. Enough people have it saved already.

Edited, Jan 10th 2013 9:55am by catwho


Yep, seen 'em Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#61 Jan 10 2013 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
catwho wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
catwho wrote:
I was turned off by the lolis and jiggle physics in that game.

Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too? Smiley: glare


Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH


Actually, ZAM was once graced with my boob pic. Long, long ago. We got really silly back in the Player of the Month threads sometimes.

No, I'm not linking it. Enough people have it saved already.

Edited, Jan 10th 2013 9:55am by catwho



Awwwwww. Come on. Just this once..... For old time's sake?
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#62 Jan 10 2013 at 10:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,418 posts
LebargeX wrote:
catwho wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
catwho wrote:
I was turned off by the lolis and jiggle physics in that game.

Don't game makers realize that us gals play MMOs too? Smiley: glare


Your boobs don't jiggle catwho? POIDH


Actually, ZAM was once graced with my boob pic. Long, long ago. We got really silly back in the Player of the Month threads sometimes.

No, I'm not linking it. Enough people have it saved already.

Edited, Jan 10th 2013 9:55am by catwho



Awwwwww. Come on. Just this once..... For old time's sake?


Meh. It was just cleavage.
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#63 Jan 10 2013 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I fail to see why cleavage is meh.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#64 Jan 10 2013 at 11:38 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,418 posts
Wint wrote:
I fail to see why cleavage is meh.


Maybe I'm desensitized-- given we are on the internet. Not to say Catwho's ******* aren't glorious. The phrase is "tits or gtfo" not "cleavage or have a nice day."
____________________________
Galkaman wrote:
Kuwoobie will die crushed under the burden of his mediocrity.

#65 Jan 10 2013 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
It wasn't a gif and didn't jiggle, either.

Frankly, the depiction of any fantasy chick with big jiggly boobs hanging out is dumb. Flat chested girls can get away with bras made out of flimsy wire, but any chick with a rack bigger than a C cup is going to be wearing something a bit more substantial. You can't fight or run with boobs flopping in your face - it hurts!
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#66 Jan 10 2013 at 12:20 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
A thread I thought would die in a matter hours has been alive for days, moving from topic to topic in really quite a brilliant fashion.

So let's talk about subligars, shall we? Do we need more of them? Could some form of subligar be the solution to large ******* in an MMORPG setting?

I'm kidding; please, let's not talk about subligaria.
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#67 Jan 10 2013 at 12:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Well now I should close it. I was liking where this was going but now...now it might need a lock.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#68 Jan 10 2013 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,779 posts
Hey Wait! The thread's just getting good.

We need a separate thread about boobs and bumbs and backs.

I for one agree with catwho about the needing more fanservice all around.
#69 Jan 11 2013 at 2:37 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
Wint wrote:
I fail to see why cleavage is meh.


It depends on how great the clevage Is.
____________________________
MUTED
#70 Jan 14 2013 at 4:54 AM Rating: Good
****
4,172 posts
catwho wrote:
It wasn't a gif and didn't jiggle, either.

Frankly, the depiction of any fantasy chick with big jiggly boobs hanging out is dumb. Flat chested girls can get away with bras made out of flimsy wire, but any chick with a rack bigger than a C cup is going to be wearing something a bit more substantial.


Bolded for emphasis. If you asked any man if the phrases 'fantasy' and big jiggly boobs' go together, you'll probably get a glazed over stare for a moment before the resounding yes.

catwho wrote:
You can't fight or run with boobs flopping in your face


I have a mile-long list of things I can do with boobs flopping in my face Smiley: sly

Edited, Jan 14th 2013 5:55am by FilthMcNasty
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#71 Jan 14 2013 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
***
3,530 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
I have a mile-long list of things I can do with boobs flopping in my face Smiley: sly


And then Kane backed slowly and surreptitiously out of the thread. Smiley: lol
____________________________
"... he called to himself a wizard, named Gallery, hoping by this means to escape the paying of the fifteen hundred crowns..." (Machen 15)

"Thus opium is pleasing... on account of the agreeable delirium it produces." (Burke para.6)

"I could only read so much for this paper and the syphilis poem had to go."
#72 Jan 14 2013 at 2:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I have to admit I lol'd Smiley: smile
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#73 Jan 14 2013 at 2:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Unless Catwho was offended, then I'm gonna have to mute Filth Smiley: tongue
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#74 Jan 14 2013 at 9:04 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,172 posts
Wint wrote:
Unless Catwho was offended, then I'm gonna have to mute Filth Smiley: tongue

I didn't mean anything by it so if I did offend her then I apologize. I'd guess that her skin is tougher than that as much as she's been around(no pun intended) these forums. It's all love catwho! I didn't even see your pic Smiley: lol
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#75 Jan 14 2013 at 9:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Wint wrote:
Unless Catwho was offended, then I'm gonna have to mute Filth Smiley: tongue

I didn't mean anything by it so if I did offend her then I apologize. I'd guess that her skin is tougher than that as much as she's been around(no pun intended) these forums. It's all love catwho! I didn't even see your pic Smiley: lol


I didn't imply you were being offensive, that was my Wint: Admin hat Smiley: smile I'm sure Catwho knows we love her.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#76 Jan 15 2013 at 7:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,599 posts
Now I must google "Catwho" and "Player of the month".
____________________________

[ffxivsig]1183812[/ffxivsig]
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 68 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (68)