During wotg mission 31, I keep crashing about 10seconds into the CS after clicking the Rally point: green.
The game loads fine and everything else about the game works perfectly. No issues in any game battle scenarios, areas, or any other quests/missions.
This is what I've done so far to try and fix the issue:
1. Running POL directly off the desktop.
2. Ran a file check for both POL and FFXI.
3. Tried 6 different drivers to see if an old driver may fix the issue.
4. Turned off shadows, footsteps, reduced graphics down to 800x600.
5. COMPLETELY uninstalled POL then re-installed it, running as administrator.
6. Checked the goblin footprint to see if maybe I could get the CS from it since I keep crashing in the middle of it.
7. changed jobs, zoned, tried it again. no luck
Anyone have any ideas why this would keep happening? I'm all out of ideas at this point.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Edited, Dec 4th 2012 6:14am by JarrinGoV