Forum Settings
Reply To Thread

Who do i talk to for my LDoN stone for my necro?Follow

#1 Jan 05 2004 at 4:09 PM Rating: Default
I can't find the guy I need to talk to to get my adv. stone for my necro. I have it for my monk and warrior, but I cannot find the guy to talk to. Any help would be appreciated.
#2 Jan 05 2004 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
61 posts
Since we don't know your race.... Go to your starting city... If you are a gnome, that would be Ak'Anon, etc...

When you enter that zone, you'll get a message as to the specific NPC you need to talk to.

If that doesn't do the trick, read the messages in this thread...

Might be some help for you there.
#3 Jan 05 2004 at 4:57 PM Rating: Default
LOL, I am a dark elf from neriak. I knew I was gonna forget something. :)
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help


Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT