Game Update 1-17-2024
Game update hit today. With it, new anniversary content is released. Check out our Anniversary Page to see information on the new content. We'll keep adding the new anniversary content as they release it.
Patch notes are below.
- Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your pet's currently equipped items. See details below.
- The DirectX 11 API Port is now Live. Please see forums for details.
- Harmonious and Reactive versions of Goliath's Amphibian Skin augment can now be equipped in range weapons, and all three augments now share a lore equip group.
- Charms from Laurion's Song that require rare creature kills to improve stats should now function correctly.
- Achievements for collecting Copperleaf and Echoing Memoryforge Hero's Forge armor should now function correctly.
- Rallos Zek augments from Torment of Velious now share Lore Equip groups with Legacies Lost augments from Laurion's Song.
- Memoryforged Desolation weapons have had their damage ratios adjusted.
- Memoryforged Desolation items have had their procs and focus effects adjusted to bring them in line with original intentions.
- The Captain's Strength and Concentrated Goblin Smarts augments received slight adjustments to heal amount and spell damage stats.
- Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost will now drop off raid base population in Laurion's Song raids rather than chests.
- Dried Vanilla Beans are no longer tagged as No Trade.
Quests & Events
- Added bonus experience to Laurion's Song evolving items for opening chests in Laurion's Song missions.
- Year of Darkpaw collections will now reward Timeless Tokens instead of experience.
- Removed the experience from giving wine to Lady Shae or Lokar To`Biath. The quests will continue to grant faction rewards.
- Updated the Calendar events for Laurion's Song raids to properly mention Laurion's Song raids.
- Final Fugue (Mission)
- Achievements now will be credited properly.
- Player characters will no longer suffer longer combat rest lockouts.
- Any stun should help to make Kar movable again after he draws his shield.
- The boars are now animals.
- Heroes are Forged (Mission) -
- Entry into the Spider Queen's web should work properly.
- The slimes will now drop a Glob of Slippery Slime.
- The mender now mends properly.
- Enemies will now summon.
- Shadow of my Shadow (Raid) - Fixed a few issues with miscommunications.
- Fixed a typo with the 'easy-going layabout' in Timorous Falls.
- Fixed an issue with Snart's Riddle not dropping for groups correctly.
- Fixed a typo in the quest 'Shadier Neighbors'.
- Added monsters from The Burning Lands in zones for magician's monster summoning spells.
- Added monsters from Ring of Scale in zones for magician's monster summoning spells.
- Added monsters from Empires of Kunark in zones for magician's monster summoning spells.
- Beneficial spells that target the caster's group, if cast by a pet, will now include the mercenaries and pets (subject to their leader's pet affinity AA) in the pet leader's group.
- Fixed an issue with Krizad's Malosinera triggering the wrong version of Malosinera.
- Berserker/Monk - Added a new activated Archetype AA, Devastating Assault, available starting at level 112, that provides a percentage of weapon damage as AE damage in a 40-foot radius for 2m every 5m (using timer 30).
- Berserker - Updated the Archetype AA, Veteran's Wrath, ranks 31 through 35, increasing the melee crit damage bonus to 325% at max rank.
- Berserker - Added a new passive Focus AA, Hastened Mangling Discipline, available starting at level 112, that provides up to 5 minutes of reuse reduction at max rank to all ranks of Mangling Discipline.
- Monk - Updated the Class AA, Zan Fi's Whistle, starting at rank 31, to passively buff base melee, hand to hand, 1 and 2 handed blunt, and Flying Kick damage. Additionally, the activated ability now exclusively provides damage procs of up to 240k at max rank, with a bonus 50% proc chance, on up to 30 successful hits with Tiger Claw, Eagle Strike, and Dragon Punch attacks for 3m every 10m (using timer 41). A new rank of Zan Fi's Whistle has also been added for Laurion's Song, available at level 125.
- The Nokk Rallosians have better trained their battleworgs to assist them in battle.
- Fixed an issue with Dhakka Nogg's height.
- Gave weapon visuals to the level 125 player race Healer and Tank mercenaries.
- Mercenaries will once again use their abilities to the fullest while in combat.
- Corrected an issue with unspent mercenary AA points decreasing when swapping personas.
- Mercenary AA experience is now based off the highest level persona your character has rather than the level of your current persona.
- The Spirit of the Lost collectible finder can now locate Year of Darkpaw collection item spawns.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Mind Your Steppe' collection from Timorous Falls not dropping correctly.
- Fixed an issue with a 'Have A Drink on Me' collection spawn point being under the map in Timorous Falls.
- Corrected an issue with Overseer data not loading when swapping personas.
- Added a level 90 check for Empires of Kunark Amorphous armor items for Vaniki.
- Corrected an issue with triggered spells not functioning when swapping personas.
- Corrected an issue where you would log in as your most recently created persona. This will occur one more time for existing personas, as the information needed to load the correct persona does not yet exist.
- Character equipment will visually update correctly when swapping personas and equipment sets.
- Fixed an issue where Player A's pet could sometimes have Player B's name if Player B's name started with Player A's name, such as Sam and Samwise.
- Increased the maximum number of Hero's Forge key ring items to 500.
- Reward previews now factor in: perk, legacy character, and level and server-based experience modifiers.
- Added a minimum viability check to ensure that the client has at least Windows 7 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your pet's currently equipped items.
- /pet inventory check - This will return a list of your pet's currently equipped items.
- /pet inventory destroy slot - This will destroy the item your pet has in the chosen slot.
- Converted the Breathing window to the new UI engine.
- Added a confirmation popup when selecting the UI reset checkbox on the Character Select screen.
- The Legacy experience tooltip is now visible when not using the new UI engine.
- Corrected an issue with the Alternate Advancement window showing an incorrect experience percent split value.
- Made the following changes to chat filters:
- Direct Damage and Damage Over Time filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Hits, You Being Hit, Others, and Other Critical Hits.
- Healing filters have been split into Yours, Your Critical Heals, Heals Received, Others, and Other Critical Heals.
- Added a separate chat filter for others' melee critical hits, Others Hits (Critical).
- Moved auto attack on/off and other attack-related messages to the Melee Warnings chat filter. Also renamed 'Too far away (melee)' to 'Melee Warnings' in Chat options.
- Added new chat filter 'Chat Channel Info' for universal chat messages such as output from commands /list and /autojoin.
- Created new chat filter for Consider Messages generated by right clicking or using /consider on a target.
- Updated the Guild, Raid, and Fellowship windows to properly display class changes.
- Deleting a character with multiple heroic personas will now refund all heroic features that qualify.
- The minimum and maximum required levels for a task are now displayed in the task window.
- Fixed item name colors in the Item Display Window when a persona is unable to use an item.
- Corrected an issue with the Faction window being blank after swapping personas.
- The tooltip for the AA and normal EXP bar should now display correctly in the new UI engine.
- The Spell Display window caster field no longer persists from one instance to the next.
- Fixed an issue where the new UI engine Casting Window could slowly move out of position.
- Fixed the Actions window not updating Abilities and Combat buttons after swapping personas.
- Removed display gamma options and replaced them with a rendering effect that enhances brightness in the scene.
- Corrected an issue where mercenaries didn't update their displayed level when their owner's level changed.
- Corrected an issue where the Target window didn't update its consider color when your target's level changed.
- Fixed the missing NPCs in the Bidils the Quickhand raid.
The EverQuest Team