Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »
This thread is locked

Future expansions planned by Blizzard, from late 2003.Follow

#252 Aug 11 2011 at 10:19 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,369 posts
Mazra wrote:
MentalFrog wrote:
Enchanters!!! Give me enchanters!


ENCHANTMENTCrack! Smiley: drool2


I wonder how many gets it.


Everyone in PoK gets it.


Edited, Aug 11th 2011 10:19pm by MentalFrog
#253 Aug 11 2011 at 10:22 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,443 posts
Play more Dragon Age, srs.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#254 Aug 11 2011 at 10:28 PM Rating: Default
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Faolana wrote:
Or... he just lied that he faked it, because Blizzard sent some heavies to his house and threatened to knee-cap him with The Stoppable Force. Just sayin'.

Bit too coincidental. He had to have inside information from somewheres.

You really can't be that retarded. Seriously. You might be able to apply for some financial help from the government for your low intelligence.

I can't believe I need to explain this but you're a dumb *** ... A video game making company did not use some advanced government hardware to trace the location of a random internet person and then send violent men to the person's house to assault them because of a list that seemed to be similar to the settings for World of Warcraft expansions!!

This is not a crappy Michael Bay movie and the government are not tracking you with little bugs hidden in your teeth. It just turns out that you're a poorly evolved advanced ape on planet Earth who likes to find patterns and reasons in things that aren't there. I really hope you don't have kids and don't work as a teacher or anything.


Somebody's sarcasm detector isn't functioning.

Remember to change the batteries in your sarcasm detectors every 6 months.

Only you can prevent forum fires!



I lolled. That guy's a misfiring fruit-bat!
#255 Aug 12 2011 at 2:18 AM Rating: Good
****
5,599 posts
Mazra wrote:
MentalFrog wrote:
Enchanters!!! Give me enchanters!


ENCHANTMENT! Smiley: drool2


I wonder how many gets it.


You'd be surprised. I just want a human male standing on a pile of dead orcs in WoW when he says this.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129
#256 Aug 12 2011 at 4:57 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,496 posts
MentalFrog wrote:
Enchanters!!! Give me enchanters!


The last thing you need is a damn enchanter.
#257 Aug 12 2011 at 6:56 AM Rating: Good
Citizen's Arrest!
******
29,527 posts
IDrownFish wrote:
You'd be surprised. I just want a human male standing on a pile of dead orcs in WoW when he says this.

Shouldn't it be a dwarf?
#258 Aug 12 2011 at 8:02 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,826 posts
Faolana wrote:
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Faolana wrote:
Or... he just lied that he faked it, because Blizzard sent some heavies to his house and threatened to knee-cap him with The Stoppable Force. Just sayin'.

Bit too coincidental. He had to have inside information from somewheres.

You really can't be that retarded. Seriously. You might be able to apply for some financial help from the government for your low intelligence.

I can't believe I need to explain this but you're a dumb *** ... A video game making company did not use some advanced government hardware to trace the location of a random internet person and then send violent men to the person's house to assault them because of a list that seemed to be similar to the settings for World of Warcraft expansions!!

This is not a crappy Michael Bay movie and the government are not tracking you with little bugs hidden in your teeth. It just turns out that you're a poorly evolved advanced ape on planet Earth who likes to find patterns and reasons in things that aren't there. I really hope you don't have kids and don't work as a teacher or anything.


Somebody's sarcasm detector isn't functioning.

Remember to change the batteries in your sarcasm detectors every 6 months.

Only you can prevent forum fires!



I lolled. That guy's a misfiring fruit-bat!


At least somebody thought it was funny...
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#259 Aug 13 2011 at 1:44 PM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
******
20,024 posts
Quote:
I'm guessing they'll make a ranged class with the ability to heal since the previous hero class was a melee class with the ability to tank.


I'm kinda hoping it's another class that can make use of bows/guns. I just feel like it's a little absurd that there's a whole weapon type solely devoted to one class. I suppose throwing is the same, but it's not like anyone really uses their throwing weapons outside of pvp. :P

And I really like the idea of them introducing a new healing class that isn't a normal caster. Give me something that will fight in order to heal. Like let me channel the damage I could do to the boss as healing to others instead. Anything to make the differences between the healers be more than just armor type and relative stupidity of their masteries.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#260 Aug 13 2011 at 4:50 PM Rating: Good
****
5,599 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
IDrownFish wrote:
You'd be surprised. I just want a human male standing on a pile of dead orcs in WoW when he says this.

Shouldn't it be a dwarf?


D'oh, you're right. That's what I get for not having played in a while.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129
#261 Aug 13 2011 at 8:57 PM Rating: Good
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Quote:
I'm guessing they'll make a ranged class with the ability to heal since the previous hero class was a melee class with the ability to tank.

I'm kinda hoping it's another class that can make use of bows/guns. I just feel like it's a little absurd that there's a whole weapon type solely devoted to one class. I suppose throwing is the same, but it's not like anyone really uses their throwing weapons outside of pvp. :P

And I really like the idea of them introducing a new healing class that isn't a normal caster. Give me something that will fight in order to heal. Like let me channel the damage I could do to the boss as healing to others instead. Anything to make the differences between the healers be more than just armor type and relative stupidity of their masteries.
Let's just say the only BG kill I remember, on my rogue specifically, is a throwing killshot vs a mage (while I was nova'ed) ... priceless.

As for a "new" dmg/healing class.... Brewmaster. Win/win.

Edited, Aug 13th 2011 10:58pm by Azaza
#262 Aug 29 2011 at 3:17 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,074 posts
If WoW came up with a bard class I think I'd actually resub for a while.
#263 Aug 29 2011 at 3:34 PM Rating: Good
***
1,882 posts
Azaza wrote:
As for a "new" dmg/healing class.... Brewmaster. Win/win



"The most famous brewmasters hail from Pandaria..."


Hmm... A very real possibility I think.
#264 Aug 29 2011 at 4:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,666 posts
ekaterinodar wrote:
Azaza wrote:
As for a "new" dmg/healing class.... Brewmaster. Win/win



"The most famous brewmasters hail from Pandaria..."


Hmm... A very real possibility I think.


I want to be Brewmaster Brewmaster lvl 90 Brewmaster.

Smiley: nod
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#265 Aug 29 2011 at 4:38 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,443 posts
Needs more Brewmaster.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#266 Aug 29 2011 at 4:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,666 posts
Mazra wrote:
Needs more Brewmaster.


They could make it a spec choice too:

Restoration Brewmaster

Brawler Brewmaster

Brewmaster Brewmaster

Smiley: grin
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#267 Aug 30 2011 at 3:59 AM Rating: Good
***
1,313 posts
Epic necro. We r smart.
____________________________
Eithne Draocht
My IG: archaicmachinery - Friend me!
#268REDACTED, Posted: Mar 29 2012 at 10:51 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Where we are now with all of our knowledge on expansions and lore,I think it would be cool to think that that Wolfenhold - 1 to 10 and Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20 are starting zones for a hero class of Demon Hunters. It could go as follows, 1 to 10 you start in a fortress or "secret base" of sorts, being chosen to become a demon hunter by Sargeras himself, just like Illidan. You then go from 10-20 doing what you're supposed to do, hunting demons. If you note, there is a demon hunter in Nagrand that is friendly to both horde and alliance, so this could be a neutral hero class. This is obviously just speculation, but it's a pretty good bit of speculation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (16)