||Destruction / Dark Elves / House Uthorin
- Lightly armored and agile, capable of closing long distances rapidly
- Wields long sacrificial daggers coated in deadly poisons
- Armor is adorned with razor sharp hooks, and wickedly barbed metal plates
|Lore and Description
Witch Elves are the maiden-elves who are wedded to Khaine, the Lord of Murder, in midnight rites of blood sacrifice and magic. The High Elves of Ulthuan are nothing compared to the intoxicating beauty of the Witch Elves. Witch Elves go to war alongside the Dark Elf armies, eager to prove themselves in the eyes of their god. For them the battlefield is just another temple of Khaine, and the screams of the dying are praises sung in honor of the bloody-handed god.
- For the Tome of Knowledge Bestiary entry for this career, see Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
With each strike of their weapons, the Witch Elves drive themselves deeper into a furious bloodlust, until they finally sate themselves in a horrific frenzy. Using their Khaine-blessed weapons, a Witch Elf can slice into her enemy and then corrupt their very blood upon her blades, briefly granting even more power to her attacks.
The game play mechanism of the Witch Elf class can best be referred to as a 'combo' system. Many of her offensive action will grant her Blood lust point, which can then be used to enable Frenzy abilities. Blood lust points go from 1 to 5, and the more Blood Lust are used into a Frenzy, the more powerful it is.
Path Of Carnage
- The Path Of Carnage is mainly concerned with quickly and directly slaughtering anything that presents itself to the Witch Elf. Eschewing subtlety, a specialist in this path prefers to confront her enemies face-to-face...or at least, face-to-what's-left-of-their-face.
Path Of Suffering
- The Path Of Suffering focuses more on effects that linger for some time, and a master in this path takes pleasure in leading her victims into a false sense of security. While her attacks may not seem dangerous at first, it's only moments later that the Witch Elf's enemy suddenly realizes that their death is imminent and there's nothing they can do to stop it.
Path Of Treachery
- The Path Of Treachery appeals to those Witch Elves who prefer to stalk their prey, attacking when the target is unsuspecting. A master of this path performs best in the thick of large, chaotic combats, where her victims are kept busy and unsuspecting, and she prefers to strike the enemy at their unprotected flanks.
This page last modified 2008-11-13 10:22:03.