- The color name from the following list. THItem makes use of 1 of 7 css classes to color the bluelink to match the item quality: tor-q0 (grey) to tor-q5 (purple). tor-q1 (Common White) is underlined, since the color is the same as the default text color. All 7 are displayed in Bold text. The color names are, of course, case-insensitive.
- The Item Name exactly as it appears, or should appear, in the DB. IF id= is undefined, this will be used to search for it.
- Name of the item exactly as you want it displayed, including any quantity and plurality. so if this is a Navy Dye and you have 2 of them ItemNameDisplay could be "2 Navy Dyes"
- The item ID exactly as it appears in the URL on TORHead.com
- Should be used only when you want text to appear in a specific item quality color but are not actually linking a specific item. Useful when you want to colorize the name of a group of items but not create a link because it is not the name of a specific item.
- tor-q0: Trash, grey
- tor-q1: Common, white or blank
- tor-q2: Uncommon, Green
- tor-q3: Rare, Blue
- tor-q4: Epic, Purple
- tor-q5: Relic, orange
- tor-q7: Questitem, yellow
If quality is not specified, tor-q1 (Common White) is used.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2012-04-24 01:27:38.