Many items for sale will have three prices: Electrum-only (ecost), Electrum+Shilings (escoste and escosts), and Shillings-only (scost)!
For Potions, Mods, Materials and Others you can omit patch= through t3q5= as they do not use the Stats table. Potions will use CoS Item Strengths instead.
- See also: Template:CoS Itemset, Template:CoS Item Stats, Template:CoS Item Stats 3, Template:CoS PvP Item Stats, Template:CoS Item Ranks, Template:CoS Item Strengths
- one of Armor, Weapons, Accessories, Potions, Materials, Mods or Other (default=Other). This is the category that the inventory filter selects for. See Category:Item Categories
- See Category:Item Types
- For Item Sets only
- For Collectibles only
- (commalist) Other versions of the same item, such as Perfect Signet on the Signet page, and vice-versa.
- Some weapons, such as 1h Wands, have a sub-type that is displayed after the type (within parentheses). See Category:Item Subtypes
- in-game vendor price in Shillings and Electrum
nodrop=, notrade=, nostash=, bound=
- Electrum Shop price in Shillings and Electrum
- (switch) Any value in these fields can indicate Undroppable, Untradeable, Unstashable or Bound to Character
- (optional) Use this only for non-equipment that has a minimum level for use, such as Medical Lockbox.
- (optional) IF cooldown or openfee is not blank and usetext is blank, default usetext is "Right-click to use"
- Some very rare containers actually have a fee to open them. You can put plain text here, or a call tot he CoS Coin template. MOST openfee examples will be in Electrum.
- (optional) ISIN of the Icon of this item, IF blank and if an icon exists at "type (CoS Item Type Icon)" or "type subtype (CoS Item Type Icon)", that icon will be used. See Category:Item Type Icons (CoS).
- (optional) ISIN of this item when equipped
- (commalist) List of Quest Names this item is required for.
- This is the stat displayed to the right of the item icon in larger text. Do not include a number, just the name.
- (commalist) These are the stats listed under the item icon in normal-sized text. Do not include numbers, just the names.
- (optional) Whenever you enter any stats for an item, look at the stats that are already there and, if they no longer fit, remove them before adding the new stats of your item. Enter the patch (major.minor) here so that we can display what patch these stats were last verified for. Default, if blank, is 1.2
- DEPRECATED because they chanegd all the quality names and may change them again.
- These are passed to Template:CoS Item Stats and are documented there. The headings field is built from primarystat and secondarystats. If any or all of the leveln fields is blank that set will be skipped and the table will have one less block.
- For PvP Items, add Template:CoS PvP Item Stats below this template
Mods are random. Each item (armor, weapons and accessories) will have three randomly-assigned mod slots. Therefore, mods= has been removed from this template.
The same item with the same level will always have the same Base Stats (such as Damage and Critical) but the value will increase based on Quality. it can be further increased by Upgrading the item but we are not going to report those values. The Base Stats should be reported using the headings through magnificent fields.
Worse, it seems the new itemization (Open Beta) means that the same item, such as Riddler, can have versions that are level 5, 15, and 25 (and presumably more). Each of these has different Base Stats and max Upgrades so we are going to have to rethink how we report these (if at all). I suppose we will have to build a different CoS Item Stats table for each Level...
Note: Due to the fact that devs frequently change individual stats (especially early on, and especially on armor and weapons) we will NOT be directly supporting stats on our item template.
Although quality= is no longer in the Usage skeleton, above, it is still in the template. It should only be used for items such as certain Quest Items that appear in the game with one and only one level of Quality, such as the Founders' Annex Cannon.
- See CoSItem for info about Quality names and colors.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2013-09-01 14:51:40.