< Crafting Guides
Introduced in Game Update 61
, crafting classes have their own Tradeskill Alternate Advancements (or Specializations). With Chains of Eternity
this is now completely separate from Adventure AA points. Crafters will naturally earn Tradeskill Specialization points between the tradeskill levels 10 and 18.
Press L to open the Character Development Window, then the "Tradeskill" button on the left.
There are three rows of abilities and each ability can have up to 5 points spent on it. A maximum of 40 points can be spent in the Tradeskill tab. Each row needs a minimum of 10 points in it to buy into the next level. 
To unlock the Tradeskill AA tab you must be at least tradeskill level 20.
Tradeskill AA Tree (click to enlarge)The cap has increased to 40 since this picture was taken.
- Ample Harvest: Each rank bought increases your chance to harvest a second time by 3%.
- Swift Creation: Each rank bought increases your progress gained each round by 2%.
- High Quality Materials: Each rank bought increases your durability gained each round by 2%.
This row requires that 10 points be spent in the previous row.
- Rapid Manufacturing: Each rank bought increases your progress by 2.
- Resilient Materials: Each rank bought increases your durability by 2.
- Effective Method: Each rank bought increase your success chance by 2%.
- Advantageous Practice: Each rank bought increases your critical success chance by 2%.
This row requires that 20 points be spent in any of the previous two rows.
- Trim Reaver: Each rank bought increases your chance of harvesting a rare by 0.2%.
- Conservation of Mass: Each rank bought increases your chance of not using materials when crafting an item.
Tradeskill AA Abilities (click to enlarge)
- ^ Tradeskill information from July 28, 2011 Test Update Notes
This page last modified 2012-11-14 22:51:12.