This template is used on quest pages to hook together quests in a chain or series.
Note: Quest Series pages should be named as follows:
- zone_or_series_name (gameid Quest Series)
- eq2, ffxi, eq, lotro, lon, etc. Some things, such as namespace names, will differ from game to game. i.e. LoN uses LoN_Scenario:, while most others use gameid_Quest:
- title of a quest with no linking. The template provides the linking
- Name of the series, with no linking. Template adds linking and (gameid Quest Series) after the name. "quest_series_name Quest Series" is also supported, but is deprecated, and will only be looked for if "quest_series_name (gameid Quest Series)" is not found.
The following additional fields may be added. Some are relevant only to specific games, and are so noted.
- Legends of Norrath only. In the form: "Chapter #: chapter_title". Adds the Chapter # and name under the Card Set link so that clicking on the name of the chapter goes to the specific chapter on the Card Set category page.
- Optional. Adds the name of the faction under the Quest Series link so that clicking on the name of the faction goes to the specific faction on the Quest Series page.
- if not blank, the box for next quest displays "THE END" graphic. Use on the terminal quest of a series or sub-series.
- if not blank, the box for next quest displays the go-back graphic. Use on a sub-quest to indicate that the user should look back on the previous quest for the links to other sub-quests, or the condition to proceed.
- if not blank, displays a sublink to the section on the quest series page matching the faction name.
- Optional. Adds the name of the hub under the Quest Series link so that clicking on the name of the hub goes to the specific hub on the Quest Series page.
- if not blank, the quest link will be a sublink to the section on the quest series page that matches the name of the race.
- Name of the first and/or last quests in the series. This will be linked on the << or >>. (feature requested by Katoan)
- QSWheel - EverQuest II only! For hubs that do not have series, but rather a group of NPCs that all raise faction for the camp.
- NavBar - The actual display is performed by NavBar.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2013-05-15 15:04:09.