Redirected from (Human (WoW)).
The Humans of Stormwind have shown their resilience, surviving an invasion by the savage Orcs
during the First War. During the Second War, the armies of Stormwind rallied with the Alliance
to reclaim their homeland of Azeroth
. After this success, Stormwind was rebuilt and Human civilization began to flourish once again throughout the southlands. With the recent invasion of the Burning Legion
- which left the northern kingdom of Lordaeron
in ruins - Stormwind now stands as the last remnant of human civilization. Following the heroic examples of the legendary Sir Lothar and King Llane, the defenders of Stormwind are considered to be among the fiercest warriors in the land. They stand resolute in their charge to maintain the honor and might of humanity in an ever-darkening world.
- Perception: (passive) Increased Stealth detection
- The Human Spirit: (passive) +3% spirit bonus
- Diplomacy: +10% to reputation increases
- Sword/Mace Specialization: (passive) +3 Expertise bonus when using swords and maces
- Every Man for Himself: (active) Removes all movement impairing effects and effects which cause loss of control of the character. (This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects, e.g. Insignia of the Alliance.)
- ^ All Death Knights start in Ebon Hold and have their own series of starter quests. Wrath of the Lich King expansion is required.
This page last modified 2008-12-02 22:58:58.