In order to unlock the Arcane Transmutor
button on your UI, you must complete the quest The Arcane Transmutor
. Talk to Lehman (Rdb)
in the Class Hall of the Administration District
in Varanas City
Things to Know Beforehand
- You need 1 charge (Rdb) per use of the Arcane Transmutor. You can get charges for the Transmutor by exchanging 3 Phirius Token Coins with Lehman (Rdb) in Varanas City in the Class Hall of the Lower City West. You get tokens from completing Daily Quests. You get daily quests from the Bulletin Boards.
- Power stones can be bought from Lehman (Rdb) in Varanas City in the Class Hall of the Lower City West. They are also dropped, but rarely.
In order to get to the Arcane Transmutor
, you open your Backpack (press B) and click on the treasure chest icon on the bottom of the "backpack" window.
In this window is where all the upgrading will take place. Here's what you can do:
- If you combine 1 Purified Fusion Stone, with 1 equipment, you get 1 Mana Stone (Rdb) that's the tier level of the equipment. The core stats from the weapon are transferred to the mana stone and the equipment is destroyed. The Mana Stone receives only the core bonuses. This does NOT include bonuses from refining the equipment, nor the stats from Rune Stones that are attached, only the bonuses that were there when the piece was found. Notice the preview of the stone show at the bottom? That's what you will get.
If you have 3 mana stones, you have 2 choices:
- Combine 3 mana stones with 1 equipment. The 1 equipment you use will inherit ONLY 6 of the attributes (along with the tier level) from the 3 mana stones. YOU WILL GET THIS EQUIPMENT BACK WITH 6 ADDED ATTRIBUTES. ASSIGN THE RUNES BEFORE USING THE WEAPON IF RUNES ATTRIBUTES ARE DESIRED.
- Combine 3 mana stones of the same tier to get a mana stone of the next tier.
When the combination is right, a preview will be shown at the bottom of the Transmutor screen.
- 1 power stone + 1 equipment = 1 mana stone with equipments tier level
- 3 mana stones + 1 equipment = 1 equipment with 6 attributes for mana stones. Remember: stones and equipment have to be same tier
- 5 mana stones of the same tier = 1 mana stone 1 tier level higher
There are two ways to make runes using the Arcane Transmutor:
- combining 2 runes of the same tier will give you a rune with different attributes of the same tier
combining 5 runes of the same type and tier will give that same rune at a tier 1 level higher
- A list of rune pairings can be found here.
Bonus: After doing this, you can upgrade more by adding runes to the weapons, and even more using the upgrade jewels.
This Guide was originally a post at Evil Kittens, by likwidsage, during Open Beta. The site no longer exists.
This page last modified 2012-07-02 11:41:13.