Redirected from (Kingdom of Sky).
Kingdom of Sky retail package artwork
Kingdom of Sky was the 2nd Expansion for EverQuest II, released on February 21, 2006.
- Raised the level cap on adventuring and crafting to 70.
- Raised the level cap on guilds to 60.
- 3 new outdoor zones with more than a dozen new solo, heroic and raid instances.
- New monster races: Hooluk, Aviak, Vultak, Droag, Ravasect, and more.
- New Heritage quests: Wurmslayer
The Kingdom of Sky, or the Overrealm as it is know by it's inhabitants, is composed of 3 Realms. Each Realm is also a zone, composed of multiple floating islands connected by cloud stations. Each zone can be reached from the ground by either of 2 Ulteran Spires. From the Overrealm you will have your choice of which ground zone to travel to, making for some interesting short-cuts.
This page last modified 2010-11-27 20:46:56.
There are 106 articles in this category.