Kat posted that there were some bugs and and corrections to the patch. They are as follows:
- Additions to the Patch Notes:
- Characters that were created prior to the patch cannot attack Syndicate creatures, but new characters can. The team is looking into this problem.
- There is a known problem with very low hit points for Gnome Rogues. Skinning:
- Players can no longer harvest pelts from creatures that are of much higher levels than their skinning levels. Corrections to the Patch Notes: Mining:
- Smelting bronze now requires one copper and two tin to produce two bronze bars. ~Kat :) I will continue to update this information as necessary.