Counter-Strike: Global Offensive enters its fourth operation with 6 new maps and more.
"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE"
Oh Valve, you always know what we need. It's that time of year for a new Operation in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and it's a good one. Operation Breakout, the fourth of its kind, adds 6 new maps, 45 weapon finishes, better bullet penetration, weapon buffs/nerfs, map fixes...the list goes on!
The maps are free, but you can chip in for sweet extras:
$0.00 - Free!
- Play on the six new maps:
- BlackGold, Castle, Mist, Overgrown – Bomb Defusal
- Insertion, Rush – Hostage Rescue
$5.99 - All-Access Pass
- Upgradable Challenge Coin (based on playtime and wins)
- Bronze (base), Silver (10 hours, 5 competitive wins), Gold (30 hours, 15 competitive wins)
- Access to mission drops and Operation Breakout Case drops
- 45 new weapon finishes as possible rewards for completing missions
- Track stats and check the Friends Leaderboard with the Operation Breakout Journal
And I must say, the weapon finishes are very nice.
People are already rejoicing over the other juicy bits of this update. You can take bombs from bots. Flower changes, a quieter dog, and a chicken coop are all what makes this update a great one.
To check it out for yourself, hop into CS:GO for $15 and the Op. Breakout all-access pass for $6.
Colt "ShdwFlm" Casey